McCoist Slaps Down Sutton's 'Null & Void' talk

I personally don’t want given anything from that lot, let them have all the awarded tittles they want, me I want to earn them.
I agree but there shouldn’t even be a conversation of where the title goes if the season ends. I don’t think it will tbh as teams can’t afford it. The noise is deranged poets and it’s being allowed to build as a distraction for the poets or in the hope it distracts our players imo.

I agree but there shouldn’t even be a conversation of where the title goes if the season ends. I don’t think it will tbh as teams can’t afford it. The noise is deranged poets and it’s being allowed to build as a distraction for the poets or in the hope it distracts our players imo.
The league will get finished, hopefully we are over the worst of this with the vaccine now being rolled out

It’s all a deflection tactic to keep a certain court case off the front pages, Doncaster never said anything wrong to the question but has been pushed by Celtic media

NOTHING is won in sport until it's won. In football, no league is won until it's mathematically certain.

This is something we should all be batttering home from now right up until the points are in the bag. Never let them forget their tainted shame.

Sutton here is trying to get Ally to admit the title is won so he can say, see that's why they were handed title last year. Good on Ally he doesnlt take the bait.

Tbf Sutton said it tongue in cheek and said Rangers should rightly be declared champions

Darryl Currie telling Sutton to go hug a horse or a sheep...

Whit, not a goat? B-)
tenor.gif

In fairness to the big Goat Fancier, he does make it clear later on that N&V isn’t viable.
Why is this even being given oxygen? Eleven months ago there was no end in sight with C19. No vaccine, ppe in short supply, doctors flying by the seat of their pants regarding effective treatment etc. That is simply not the case now on all those factors. Clearly the next few weeks are going to be a real test for the good people in our hospitals, but we can at least see improvement beyond that.

Why is this even being given oxygen? Eleven months ago there was no end in sight with C19. No vaccine, ppe in short supply, doctors flying by the seat of their pants regarding effective treatment etc. That is simply not the case now on all those factors. Clearly the next few weeks are going to be a real test for the good people in our hospitals, but we can at least see improvement beyond that.
100%. But we know why. The Tims and their apologists have taken selective amnesia when it comes to trophies handed out via Zoom calls. Timmy Tears.

Praising Morelos again rightly. No more calls of Morelos pumping McCoists wife or a personal vendetta?
McCoist, like many realist Rangers fans has called a spade a spade when Morelos has been poor, but also now he's improved giving praise.

Last edited:
Because they have a problem with Ally

Or because he’s made umpteen needless jibes about the player he has not or will not make about other players struggling for form. I love Ally, and he does speak well of him here, but hearing that also didn’t magically erase a lot of the other sound bites I’ve heard over the past year and a bit.

if Sutton would dispense with the trolling then he is actually a half decent pundit.

his thoughts and views on brain trauma a few months back are case and point.

I notice all those cunts that claimed Celtic had to be made champions last season are coming away with this shite.

Tyat and mentally challengeds claiming that they want the league stopped for player safety.

10 in a row is gone. Deal with it you horrible bastards. We are back and we are ready to piss on you from high above yet again.

Forget the Morelos love or hate debate, league over or not etc. Green and white wallpaper???? Wtf Ally, you were my idol growing up, get a grip ffs. :) B-)

I love seeing Kris Boyd and Super Ally being vocal and telling it like it is.Would like to see some more of our ex players doin this too.Neil Mccann has been good recently also.

Latest posts

Back