It's Clancy for the Hibs Game

22 games this season 0 penalties conceded and 0 red cards.

29th December christie pulls aribo's top a few times no penalty, katic does it penalty.
Morelos through on goal pulled down, free kick mentally challenged
Davis forced off behind their goal at a sub on behest of mentally challenged players
goldson fouled in their box, mentally challenged freekick
ryan jack halved, mentally challenged freekick
6 mins injury time
fast forward this season and morelos carried off after being studded, no foul

You crack on though

29th December christie pulls aribo's top a few times no penalty, katic does it penalty.
Davis forced off behind their goal at a sub on behest of mentally challenged players
6 mins injury time

You crack on though

Was it Boliboli pulling back Alfredo on the touchline, already on a booking and no punishment?

6 mins injury time

You crack on though
The worst refereeing I've ever seen.

Celtic's goal was a Edouard handball, no?

What’s with the proud to win with one hand tied behind your back folk ?

Why is an equal chance irrelevant

Kevin Clancy stats. Do what you like with them.

Rangers have won only 16 of 30 games hes done. Find me a worse one.

Kevin knows whats at stake 16 / 30 53%
John Beaton 20 / 30 66%
Bobby Madden 30 / 41 73%
Don Robertson 17 from 28 61%
Nick Walsh 15 from 19 79%
Alan Muir 23 from 28 82%
Andrew Dallas 17 from 25 68%

The Queen 0 / 0 0%

So the stats prove nothing really B-)

And if they do are you telling me Walsh isn't a cheat???? He's got 79% how come?

We will piss all over HIVs even if Peter Liewell turns up and refs

Phuck Clancy

Hope Livi take points tomorrow and we win Sunday

Clancy if he wants a long term career as a ref he better stop the shit he pulled in the 2-1 game last New Year

If Rangers had gone after him that day he would be finished already
Since when have the authorities ever listened to Rangers?
“Go after” Clancy and we can play a game of “guess the amount of our fine” after it.

Corrupt bastards.

We can rip Hibs apart with or without a cheating referee.

Win that game (plus Motherwell and Ross County) and we're home dry.
I can feel the nerves kicking n again already for Sunday . It’s driving our haters Fcking insane that we are unbeaten in the league . All the stops now being pulled to try and salvage “ the 10” , like you say if we can somehow stand strong and win the next 3 , the yahoo will melt like the nazis face at the ned of raiders of the lost ark

Probably get a couple of decisions leagues over.

Bit weird the way the same people piss their pants and start greetin on every thread about our enemies.

What’s with the proud to win with one hand tied behind your back folk ?

Why is an equal chance irrelevant

Kevin Clancy stats. Do what you like with them.

Rangers have won only 16 of 30 games hes done. Find me a worse one.

Kevin knows whats at stake 16 / 30 53%
John Beaton 20 / 30 66%
Bobby Madden 30 / 41 73%
Don Robertson 17 from 28 61%
Nick Walsh 15 from 19 79%
Alan Muir 23 from 28 82%
Andrew Dallas 17 from 25 68%

Great work Nelster, and that clearly tells a story.

The man that Michael Beale called a cheat.

Some amount of people putting out the white flag here ffs saying we might as well not turn up. We will beat them regardless, if I'm not wrong we have won at least three last 3 games with this clown in charge.

Phuck Clancy

Hope Livi take points tomorrow and we win Sunday

Clancy if he wants a long term career as a ref he better stop the shit he pulled in the 2-1 game last New Year

If Rangers had gone after him that day he would be finished already
He'd only be risking his career if his bosses thought he had a case to answer, but since they're all on the same page . . .

Clancy is a rat, no two ways about it. And possibly the worst display of cheating I’ve ever seen in Scotland was the new year game last year at the Knew Camp (I put that game above the Beaton Hibs game!). But here the thing.....we won that game!

So the stats prove nothing really B-)

And if they do are you telling me Walsh isn't a cheat???? He's got 79% how come?

We will piss all over HIVs even if Peter Liewell turns up and refs
Do you understand numbers ?

Yeah I’m telling you when Walsh referees we are much much more likely to win, you know, a statistically proven fact.

Why are folk wanting to be oblivious to the fact Rangers win percentage is utterly horrendous when Kevin Clancy is the referee over 30 matches.

And these records go back to League 1 / Championship days when we first called it.

The percentage when Premier games only is even worse (I assume)

The only referee happy to say he knows whats at stake.

The only referee a Rangers member of staff has been sent off for calling a cheat.

Glad my post provoked you into posting

I remember him denying Hibs a stonewall penalty against us at Easter Road for a handball against David Bates when we won 2-1. He wouldn't have to have cheated to have awarded it as it was so blatant.

He's shite. Nothing more.

I remember him denying Hibs a stonewall penalty against us at Easter Road for a handball against David Bates when we won 2-1. He wouldn't have to have cheated to have awarded it as it was so blatant.

His performance on 29 Dec 2019 wasn’t just being shite.

An early booking for Goldson and Alfie, stop, start the play . Let them kick feck out us .

Add 2 seconds or 7 mins added on time
(Delete depending on score )

Just wrote his notes for this one. Cheating barsteward.

I am confident we can overcome both of these cheating bastards in these games

be confident bears we are looking unstoppable and with the free midweeks fresh and ready to go

We’re too good now for the likes of Clancy to derail us. Only so far the influence of The Knights of St Colomba can reach. Do your worst rodent face.

Point out the paranoia.
Post 5.

“They really are pulling out all the stops to try and screw us”.

Does anyone really believe the entire spfl/sfa are pulling out all the stops to try and screw us? Really? They have done all they can yet we are still over 20 points clear, strange one.

His favourite team is obvious however he did ref them in that Ross County cup defeat

So you have been asking posters on this site to provide evidence of cheating for years and telling us after any shameful performances or shocking decisions we get are just down to poor refereeing...that this is not and cannot be used as an example of cheating we cannot say the ref is biased just cos he gave Celtic everything .... and now you pick out a decision we did get to say that proves the guys honest. LOL.

Do you ever take 5 mins to think about how crazy that attitude is its frightening how incredibly naive you guys are.

Tired of this crap. Let's have a bit of confidence in our team.
We show up and it doesn't matter who the ref is.

Leave the conspiracy theories for the moonhowlers across the city.
Its not a conspiracy to say Robertson allows our players to be fouled with almost impunity

Back