Maxwell asks championship clubs if they want to stop

Our professional leagues are shutting up shop whilst 100 odd miles down the road non league is carrying on.

Scottish football is a fucking joke

Sounds like something that's been cooked up by Maxwell and Mulraney at the SFA.

I'll be amazed if it's not Alloa.

I have no problem with him asking the question, my problem is, he has added content to persuade others by saying there is already a club wanting to stop. There is no need to try and influence unless you believe it is not in their interests, but want to add menace, a tactic used very successfully last season when they wanted to get their own way.

Gerrard mentioning in his presser today as well that the season must be completed wasn't an off the cuff comment. These b*astards are up to something behind the scenes.

We better be ready to go nuclear no iffs or buts.
He’ll have been asked

They are testing the water with this.

If the championship clubs vote to suspend the league there will be a move to extended it to the Premier League soon after.

Spiers taking about this on STV, and the articles in the Record didn’t appear from thin air.

This is a thing now.

At the very least, it as an attempt to unsettle us.

Last edited:
I have no problem with him asking the question, my problem is, he has added content to persuade others by saying there is already a club wanting to stop. There is no need to try and influence unless you believe it is not in their interests, but want to add menace, a tactic used very successfully last season when they wanted to get their own way.

Exactly, its not even the SFA that should be asking its the SPFL.

Why is Maxwell asking this on behalf of the SFA? This is exclusively an SPFL issue. If the SFA and SPFL push this to a conclusion UEFA could step in and bar Scottish clubs from next year’s Champions League and Europa League competitions. Also, if Scottish football stops because of COVID why should UEFA proceed with this year’s Euro games at Hampden.

This is a complete mess. The lower leagues are suspended, so if the curtail the Championship what happens with promotion and relegation? This is going to get dirty.
14 team league simple really no relegation from the top division play the premier league to a finish we are crowned champions and we have a fresh new league for next season. Hearts get promoted automatically and the 4 teams below play in a play off this applies to league 1 and two with no relegation all leagues there for are finished you could have the play offs all done in the space of 2 weeks With ours and the mentally challengeds colts put into the top junior leagues to boost interest and numbers at games when we're aloud back

Sure the vaccine rollout document they pulled then released again changed it to the end of February

That was because it contained ‘sensitive information’ mate.

Nothing to do with the target, at present we are still on course for that.

So 550,000 in the next two weeks? League suspension won’t happen.

Would be lying now if I said I wasnt a tad worried.

The corrupt scum in our game will try anything.

This was always going to be attempted and for anyone who has bought into the hysteria, you have no room to complain. “If it saves just one life” and other such nonsense we’ve heard for the past year

Leagues 1 and 2 Suspended without consultation.

Championship Clubs now asked if they want to call a halt.

Doncaster spouting the 75% non-existent rule

Next.................................................................................................

Remember the end of last season when lower leagues were called first then the Premier League became a fait a complit?

Well I do, and it is beginning to stink!

Last edited:
First we had Liewell's stooge Doncaster the other day with a deflection from Dubai story, and now another of his hired goons directing another narrative. Our League will continue unabated. Ignore the white noise, Bears.

He’ll have been asked

I understand that but trust me his comments are political. A few weeks ago I had a totally different opinion on this but the seeds have been planted for weeks now and it's being drip fed to us week by week.

Jason Leitch coming out earlier as well and saying elite football is in a fragile position.

It feels like we are being conditioned for a firebreak at least. I hope I am wrong.

Why is Maxwell asking this on behalf of the SFA? This is exclusively an SPFL issue. If the SFA and SPFL push this to a conclusion UEFA could step in and bar Scottish clubs from next year’s Champions League and Europa League competitions. Also, if Scottish football stops because of COVID why should UEFA proceed with this year’s Euro games at Hampden.
Spot on, no chance are they gonna %^*& up Scotlands first major tournament in 23 years

There was a debate on Talk Radio the other day. Some bloke was saying that they should vaccinate all the players. It would save a fortune as they are spending a bomb on testing at the moment. The clubs would pay for it out their own pockets.

He did admit however it would be a big job winning over support for it.

Their move needs to happen now as the numbers will start to fall in the next month for sure. This is the only time they will get to try and play this card.

That was because it contained ‘sensitive information’ mate.

Nothing to do with the target, at present we are still on course for that.

So 550,000 in the next two weeks? League suspension won’t happen.
He is correct. The target figure for 1st of Feb has now been moved to end of Feb.

Maxwell needs his hard drive examined as he is corrupt

These cuunts are so transparent it’s a farce

It’s time some other clubs including Rangers come out and start asking if the SFA and SPL need to be investigated for corruption

Can’t imagine sky would be too happy or sponsors for that matter, infact didn’t uefa say they want leagues complete to compete in Europe next year. Null and void simply isn’t an viable option

Null and void is NOT an option

reasons:

Scotland have World Cup qualifiers starting in just over weeks, SFA will want their top league players playing and then there’s the Euros in June. The Premiership will finish.

Elite leagues across Europe and Uefa European competitions are not being suspended. Scotland still has a club in one of those competitions.

Levels in the Premiership of Corona are being managed well, bar that lot. Sturgeon has said that it won’t be suspended.

TV also dictates its game on.

IF they were to stop, there's no way they're finishing the season. Or even getting to the mythical 75% cutoff (21 games it would be). League One and Two clubs are already getting set for not returning.
Are they going to award the league there with 10/11 games played as it is now?
If there's no promotion, there will be no relegation from the top flight. It doesn't take a crystal ball to see the direction of travel from there.
I think anyone who has seen my comments recently on n/v threads on here know I've been categorical in saying it can't happen.
But this news worries me.

Gerrard mentioning in his presser today as well that the season must be completed wasn't an off the cuff comment. These b*astards are up to something behind the scenes.

We better be ready to go nuclear no iffs or buts.
Of course they are up to something.

Seeing the footballing position which has evolved, Liewell will be doing everything he can to stop us having the opportunity to win the league. This is their sole aim now.

And when you throw in a decision making body headed up by Doncaster and a Rangers hating Scottish Nationalist government, the whole thing should have us very concerned.

Does anyone really fall for the pretendy unhappiness from Sturgeon toward the tims over Dubai??

They are all on the same side.

Like last year, everything will be done behind the scenes in order to stitch us up.

Whole thing makes me extremely uncomfortable right now and the usual media types and others in football are trying to build a momentum.

Hearts won't want this.

Dundee coming right back into form. Got a few players on relatively high wages for that league. Just signed a good few players over the past couple of weeks too. No way they'll want it.

Dunfermline having a good season. Won't want this.

Even the likes of Morton, in the playoffs, won't want this.

Leagues 1 and 2 Suspended without consultation.

Championship Clubs now asked if they want to call a halt.

Doncaster spouting the 75% non-existant rule

Next.................................................................................................

Remember the end of last season when lower leagues were called first then the Premier League became a fait a complit?

Well I do, and it is beginning to stink!

Doncaster’s 75% comment was suspicious. Tonight it makes sense and I now fear that null and void will be pushed for by the authorities.

Scottish football is corrupt to the core.

When we win the title we need to enjoy it, celebrate lime mad and rub it into these cunts non stop.

Back