Morton vs Dunfermline tonight

Dunfermline have looked OK at times this season. But awful at others. Very inconsistent. Still fancy them to win tonight and there to be a few goals in the game

Saturdays have sure changed sitting at home watching this

Morton sacked their groundsman and have been training on that pitch.
There won’t be much football played tonight.......

Interesting the two number 22 on the bench for both teams - Our Lewis Mayo for the Pars and Easdale for Morton. Now where have I heard that name before. Wonder how much he is being paid

Interesting the two number 22 on the bench for both teams - Our Lewis Mayo for the Pars and Easdale for Morton. Now where have I heard that name before. Wonder how much he is being paid
The dad-- Sandy pays £50k per year to Morton youth development. Also, his companies, McGills , Blair's and ARC repairs contribute sponsorship cash. His manager at Blair's windows( Alex Gray) is on the Morton board.When crowds were allowed Easdale would be in the directors lounge and seating area.His son isn't very good and a few managers have left after being "persuaded" to play him.!

Just found this.

Morton, “seldom less than gallant in their natty mustard coloured shirts and stockings”, held out until the 44th minute, thanks to a fighting rear-guard action, and some “truly remarkable goalkeeping” by Bobby Russell.
Thanks mate, appreciate it..

Apparently he played a blinder, although i think they could only hold on for so long.

Full article.

Fascinating to read stories like that as most of the time now it’s as if football didn’t exist before sky sports.
Nice that BBC did a tribute to the posters dad. I’m sure he must have had some great fitba stories. I loved asking my dad about games and players in the 60s and still dip into books like Rangers - The New Era to get some understanding of games back then.

No they didn’t, Mark is still there.
Cracking grounds man, Morton usually have a good pitch.

Any idea how long he’s been there, played at the Cappielow 8ish years ago & it was like a bowling green?.

Fascinating to read stories like that as most of the time now it’s as if football didn’t exist before sky sports.
Nice that BBC did a tribute to the posters dad. I’m sure he must have had some great fitba stories. I loved asking my dad about games and players in the 60s and still dip into books like Rangers - The New Era to get some understanding of games back then.

I never seen the tribute on bbc, but fair play to them to remember him.

My old man used to tell me about old Rangers games he attended, before my mum allowed me to go to the games with him. B-D

I enjoyed the stories, and listening to his shenanigans en route. :))

Cracking grounds man, Morton usually have a good pitch.

Any idea how long he’s been there, played at the Cappielow 8ish years ago & it was like a bowling green?.
He’s been there about 15/16 years, it’s always great start and end of the season but as soon as it hits winter in Greenock the pitch suffers big time.

Apparently he played a blinder, although i think they could only hold on for so long.

Full article.

He was playing for stenhousemuir one time, think it was against Alloa , anyway my dad dislocated his shoulder really early in the game and got stretchered off, no subs in those days, someone else went in goal and when they were carrying my old boy into the dressing room someone booted the door open and hit his shoulder back in as he was lying on the stretcher lol ... he went back on the park and played up front and scored a goal lol .. they got beat 2-1 unfortunately..

Back