Anyone think Livingston will do us a turn today ?

I think the Tim’s will scrape the win today. I’m working till 5 so I’ll no check until then B-DB-DB-DB-DB-D

I’d love to see it, but my punt to my turf accountant is the midweek game, not today.

...but I’d laugh my tits off....B-D:))

Don’t give away anything cheaply especially in the first half and watch the pressure build. That’s what my game plan would be anyway.

They’re short on players, confidence is low and the pressure is high. So keep it compact and stuffy first half. Try to nick it in the second.

The scum will probably win but I hope they don’t get out of too jail easily.

But here’s hoping Livi can nick something! They’re on miles better form than Hibs and look how it panned out against them on Monday.

I do imagine the game at the Tony Macaroni will be the trickier one. Would have liked to have had the 13 isolated for that one too.

I reckon it could be another draw today tbh. Hibs were pish in all honesty and Livingston are the best team in the country bar us (they beat us on GD in the last few games)

Hoping Livi take something today

Not expecting a win but if they could get a draw and we win again tomorrow it increases the gap

Also on Wednesday when Livi are at home that will be another huge test on that pitch

Given the way Maxwell and Doncaster are working on behalf of one club I want the gap to increase after every fixture

These two mentally challenged puppets are a disgrace

An on form Livingston side against a full strength Celtc would be a difficult match for them. A severely weakened Celtc will make it much more likely Livi will come away with at least a point at the piggery B-)

They are in danger of going into freefall as their club lurches from one disaster to another. I think there is a strong possibility Livi take something today. Which would be nice. The wider the points gap the more preposterous the cries for null and void become.

They like to put it about a bit, hopefully they can get in about them, unsettle them and grab an unexpected win. Fingers crossed anyway.

Back