BBC Scotland Reporter At Dens Park

I’m suspicious of spfl lickspittles like Dundee calling off games .

the timing of it it given maxwells email to clubs and the fact they’ve only played 10 games so far sounds off

I'd say the BBC reporter was expressing her suspicions too. She wasn't buying it.

the timing of it it given maxwells email to clubs and the fact they’ve only played 10 games so far sounds off
It’s the ref that calls games off due to the pitch inspection, not the club.

Even though the home club wanted a delayed kick-off, it's not happening.
So who decides? I thought it went with the home club (copyright SPFL), even though it's a bit late.

Heard that. Not a peep from the studio. If it was a male correspondent (or even female to female for that matter) they'd get instantly ripped for that by their colleagues and it'd be taken in the right manner. Guys in the studio clearly knew what was said and knew it wasn't worth their job, which is exactly what the cost would've been, as any retort would've 100% been taken the wrong way. That sort of example drives me insane tbh. There is and never will be such a thing as full equality unfortunately.

81980930.jpg

Was it the awful Connie McLaughlin sister of that creep Chris, she is a terrible presenter and reporter sounds like a screaming harradin.

She should get back in the kitchen. Also, this proves that women know nothing about football and shouldn't be paid to talk about the sport.

The season will be called and they will be promoted for voting in Celtc’s favour.

It was Heather Dewar I think it was. From a huge Rangers family.

She’s my wife’s cousin :) , I’ll have a word next time I see her .

Back