Anyone think Livingston will do us a turn today ?

Fantastic.

Enjoyed thinking of how mental that lot must have been going when they passed all the way back to their own keeper when they were chasing a winner 91 minutes in.

Livi missed some chances there although I must admit my heart stopped when that cross went right across the six yard line for them. I am going to take it so bad when they next win, getting used to this B-D B-)

tenor.gif

Livi played well and deserved the three points. Every team can smell blood when playing them now and I would fancy Livi to get the three points in the next one.
Whatever way the manks try to spin that they were woeful. The largest squad in the league and making excuse after excuse. Turnbull is being hyped like Pirlo and he did nothing in that game.
Happy days.

Livi unlucky by all accounts. Hopefully deal with the vermin at the Cheesy Pasta stadium midweek. This Martindale character getting a serious tune out of Livi. Even without wee Holty today. Simply loveleh.

Get it right up them.

55 is coming.

Wonder if Gherry Bhoy on sellik tv will still be claiming the table is fake news?

HAHAHAHAHAHA YASS!

Livingston will feel hard done by. Hit the bar and had a free header from 8 yards.

Oh well.

Let’s put these pricks to the sword Rangers!

The gift that keeps giving. Another three points tomorrow and the pressure on them again for Wednesday. This season just gets better and better.

Fair play to them. A good point since Aberdeen got beat. Keeping a clean sheet with the Duff in the team as well.

But but but, Livi were getting nothing, going to lie down, blah blah blah.

That mob are a busted flush. In absolute bits. And it’s great to see.

Genuinely thought the scum would thrash livi so i am delighted to see they dropped points. Shame that livi couldnt see it away though as by all accounts they had loads of chances

On to midweek - hopefully a gubbing for the tims

Back