Horrible bastard who ordered a Fernando Ricksen song exposed

Where's he from? Can't see his fb page.
going by his facebook friends looks like east end of glasgow, also getting g33 postcode.

cant put a face to this artical

Brian McGeechan, 21, opened fire at a taxi rank in Tollcross Road, Glasgow, on February 26, a court heard.

going by his facebook friends looks like east end of glasgow, also getting g33 postcode.

Brian McGeechan, 21, opened fire at a taxi rank in Tollcross Road, Glasgow, on February 26, a court heard.
What an absolute fcuking scumbag. He should be put down.

Ruchazie apparently

These ‘celebs’ need to take a bit of responsibility for shit like this. Maybe do a bit of Googling before doing these videos.

Doesn’t take away from the fact the guy that requested it was a despicable piece of shit.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ef4EStv.png

Zy4J55j.png

8LsKtlI.png

ZbOu644.png

I’m an auld guy with no interest in Facebook etc. But in the name of humanity please tell me these are not real. Why would anybody with a modicum of sense post that, pay for that or do the racist shite about Alfie? I mean seriously, I know we live in their heads despite their “success” over the last 9 years, but how can that guy actually get through each day with such bitterness? It must be eating him from the inside

I’m an auld guy with no interest in Facebook etc. But in the name of humanity please tell me these are not real. Why would anybody with a modicum of sense post that, pay for that or do the racist shite about Alfie? I mean seriously, I know we live in their heads despite their “success” over the last 9 years, but how can that guy actually get through each day with such bitterness? It must be eating him from the inside
19th Century Terroristism

Looks like you’re stereotypical scumbag mentally challenged, lots of mentions of orange bastards, the 66, the hunger strikers, racist and sectarian abuse aplenty.

Vile piece of excrement.

Back