Bring home a bear for 55

BucksBear

I know it’s one game at a time, but if you could bring back one former bear to get some game time in the 2nd half of the season and get a medal, who would it be? For instance, Andy Halliday, lee Wallace, even Jamie Murphy. Someone who isn’t there but deserves to be part of the 55

Has to be this baller.

JS130171590.jpg

You obviously dont want to take anything away from the current setup who fully deserve this title when it comes. In terms of players I would love to have seen Andy Halliday here to lift the trophy. Special mentions to Jig & Lee Wallace.

Then I hope when were allowed to celebrate it as a club Super Allys involved in some way. Guest of honour to the party. Driving the open topped bus. Chief in charge of Karaoke. Anything. He started the journey for us after all

You obviously dont want to take anything away from the current setup who fully deserve this title when it comes. In terms of players I would love to have seen Andy Halliday here to lift the trophy. Special mentions to Jig & Lee Wallace.

Then I hope when were allowed to celebrate it as a club Super Allys involved in some way. Guest of honour to the party. Driving the open topped bus. Chief in charge of Karaoke. Anything. He started the journey for us after all
Have to agree wholeheartedly.

I know it’s one game at a time, but if you could bring back one former bear to get some game time in the 2nd half of the season and get a medal, who would it be? For instance, Andy Halliday, lee Wallace, even Jamie Murphy. Someone who isn’t there but deserves to be part of the 55
I'm not counting any chickens either but my wee bear is on standby

uuUpQH2.jpg

Lee Wallace for me. It annoys me that Murtys still involved with the club and Wallace was treated the way he was

An invite to all who participated in the journey would be a nice touch, circumstances permitting, for an end of season celebration. After giving the gaffer and the current team the accolades they deserve it would be nice for a packed Ibrox to say thanks to all those that done their bit.

lots of hankies would be needed.

Whenever we clinch 55 I’d like to think Wallace, McCulloch, Halliday, and Foderingham, are invited to the celebrations.

Super and Ian Durrant should also be present.

Back