Horrible bastard who ordered a Fernando Ricksen song exposed

It's likely he will have more to worry about than Police Scotland knocking on his door.

Let's wait for the BBC news report set to melancholy piano music, reporting the multiple death threats he has received.....

It's a standard scenario.
Seen it a dozen times

I cannot begin to understand why anyone would want to do this.

I can't stand certain other football clubs and players, but what possesses someone to take it this far?

The demonisation and years of unchecked hatred towards Rangers has to play a part.

Can't for the life of me understand what anyone could get from doing this.
Maybe its because I'm getting on in years but I find this kind of thing totally bewildering.
As I see it, this is the action of an evil bigot and the polis must become involved right away.
The fact that he appears to be a parent makes this all the more disgusting.
I wonder if his Mum and Dad are proud of him.

139964345_238178924543348_4425258474582373644_n.jpg
Just a regular sectarian racist bigot then!

Would be all over the red tops if the shoe was on the other foot.

Scum. Wouldn’t be unhappy to hear he got leathered. Feel sorry for his kid

Assuming this piece of filth is a ST holder at the chamber of secrets, the least that disgusting club should be doing is a lifetime ban for his comments about Morelos. If they are serious about taking the knee etc at their games, then this out and out racist needs to be brought to book.

There is low and there is low, well done Brian you have trumped that, i can not get my head around what would even enter the thought process of someone to even think about doing something like this, he probably has a few draft copies on his cardboard box as it was obviously thought out and planned, one sick guy right there.
His chinese is lying on the doorstep as he has no clue who might come knocking.

Lets see the s(h)un cover this with as much gusto as they covered the graffiti after the new years game.
No doubt somebody will have hacked his phone every time something like this was posted, but not when nice posts where uploaded.
No doubt learned all he knows from parents, school and scumbag mates. As an earlier poster said that kid has no chance growing up with this lowlife. Surely social services should be paying the bigoted racist a visit.

Pretty sure a scumbag like this who has no brain will be unemployed but on the off chance he is employed we need to send this to his employer

Back