MOTM Poll Motherwell v Rangers - Sunday 12:00 - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
No Alfie in the training video posted yesterday that I could see (pretty sure every other first team member is accounted for). With Itten attending the press conference alongside Gerrard, are we looking at a front 3 of Hagi-Itten-Kent tomorrow?

Thrown another opportunity today. Go out there and get the job done - three points and another step closer to '55.

Tough match. New manager, bottom of the league - albeit games in hand.

Thankfully we are on a great run and both manager and players know what's at stake. They'll be fully focused, prepared, professional and ready to go.

2 - 0 to the league leaders I forecast, Morelos and Hagi to score.
Just hope any hammer throwing is punished from the start - don’t want any injuries to complicate our onward march.

2-1 win. Tighter than it should be as we control the majority of the game.

As mentioned, no Alfie in the training videos. Hopefully he's ok. Itten had a lovely finish in the videos so I'd be comfortable with him starting if need be.

I don’t believe they will set up to defend as much as last time, which will play into our hands so long as we can keep it tight at the back.
Tav and Borna need to get forward, do it would be a great boost if we have Jack back.
Buff to continue to score, 3-0 to us

Any win please. This will be a tricky one especially with them fighting for safety and the bounce a new manager tends to have.

As long as we are 23 clear by full time.

Pretty confident of an easier game tomorrow, 2 goals up by halftime and a 3rd early in the 2nd half will allow us to make a few subs and keep everybody match fit. :)

I hope we absolutely batter them tomorrow. We are that comfortable in the league now that I'm now at the stage where I'm no longer saying any win will do. Been a long time since that's been the case. I would probably be slightly disappointed with a scrappy 1-0 win! Obviously, we want to win every game but this is an opportunity to rack up some goals and that along with some strong performances will set us up nicely for the rest of the season. Let's take a good few goals off them tomorrow and put them to the sword. Hoping to see Morelos and Kent to add to their goal tallys and an assist or two for Tav and Barisic. I'm really not asking for much!

Fcuk Motherwell!

Any type of three points will do me thank you.
However, it would be glorious to give them a hammering and hopefully they get relegated.
Maybe, just maybe, this new manager might not be so negative as the Irish dick.

Letts go out and totally destroy them tomorrow Rangers send the scum into fcking hiding,dont just want to win the title now,want thenm totally humiliated and damaged for years to come

I just seen that Motherwell are bottom of the table. Surely we can destroy the team that are 11 places below us.

Motherwell will be right up for this tomorrow with their new Manager most definitely not going to play a negative 5-5-0. They'll go for it and probably find tactics similar to that of Aberdeen or Hibs.

3-1 to Rangers

Just win, MUST keep winning and putting the pressure back on Celtic.

score6.png

I’d take a 1-0, move on. That’s all that matters. As a bonus if Morelos goes in a scoring spree his value goes up and we cash in. League is assured so let’s gets planning for 2,3,4 etc in a row. Make our assets count in the transfer market and hope our recruitment or youth development pay dividends

A tough game regardless where they sit in the table.

Another cup final for them to empty the tank. We will need to match their intensity and fight.

3-1 rangers

I always feel a bit more comfortable playing all of the teams away from home than i do at Ibrox. Its a bit of a core trying to break them down at home and so frusrating, where most of them at least try and come forward at there home ground which provides us with more clear cut chances .

As long as we leave Fir Park with 3 points I’ll be a happy Bear. Getting ourselves 23 points clear with be another big step towards reclaiming our title, and twist the knife further into the mentally challengeds. A goal or two from Alfie would be the icing on the cake. El Buffalo is back on form and more goals will continue to boost his confidence.

With sellick leaking points on a weekly basis, the biggest danger to Rangers right now is complacency. It's vitally important for Gerrard to instill rigor and discipline into the squad, to ensure they don't take their foot off the pedal until the league is mathematically over and we are crowned champs.

Teams like Motherwell and the others will continue to measure their season by how well they do against Rangers, current form is therefore meaningless, Rangers must go flat out and ensure that another 3 pts. is added to their total.

Back