Lennon Will be gone

Personally think Lawwell's played his cards and they have nowhere to go....behind the scenes the search for fanny baws replacement will have started but unless he can talk Lennon into resigning then I think they will just dour it out....the obvious time for Lennon to go was a week or two before the SC final....after that it's semantics.....it is inevitable but Lennons a toxic prick works both ways he would shit on them as quick as they can play a victim card.

Whatever way you look at it they are looking at a plane wreck with a tube of superglue as a solution.

Lawwell will be away in the summer.

Or moved

The Celtic job just won't appeal to someone whose stock is still high or rising.

Someone who has some proven ability but whose stock has been falling a bit might think it worthwhile.

It won't be instant success whoever they get (minimum year 3 before they get truly competitive again I reckon).

Was that not happening anyway?

Something about him no longer being listed on the AGM papers???

I think so. I think that was always going to happen.

Some of the more cognizant among them seem to have awoken to the absolute hill of beans that they have built while we’ve had our struggle. I even ventured over to kerrydale and read a post about them being “flat track bullies” over the last 10 years.

Of course that could have been one of us stirring it.....

Neic is on a 12 month rolling contract of £2.4 m pa.

It is not beyond the bounds of possibility that his employer has already notified him that the contract break is triggered. This could well have been in August when CL failure occurred (again).

If so, that would reduce the contractual burden and ma only cost £1m to get rid.

The main reason they haven’t shown him the door is that they (the Bheg Board) do not have any clue who to replace him with!

There are no “Sellick Minded” quality managers around. That means either taking a chance on a young untested Manager which comes with significant risks attached.

Or an experienced manager who will insist on a decent transfer budget (again no guarantee of success) and if it doesn’t work you’ve handed a £9m contract (over 3 years) to a manager who will disappear onto the “merry go round”.

Possibly - They will look at our Manager and try to replicate. We were not lucky with SG. Our board looked at options and particularly Dave King saw in SG a driven and committed ex footballer. When Gerrard came to manage our club, you knew that he was going to put everything into making it work.

We backed him a best we could. This showed in improved performances and a standard that just got better and better.

The world is full of talented and famous ex football stars who go into management and fail. Relatively very few succeed. Those that do have that inner drive to learn; progress; listen to their experienced coaches; and implement their own ideas on how to develop with the resources available.

Sellick have big decisions regarding staff and players in the next few months - without the safety net of a Director of Football trying to keep the flow of players of consistent quality and style.

They didn’t get it right with Neic (especially in Europe) and they will be wary of another error.

I wish them nothing but abject failure.

They’re at a massive crossroads
They need to build in every area of their club.
Getting it right won’t be easy, which will help us immensely

Neic is on a 12 month rolling contract of £2.4 m pa.

It is not beyond the bounds of possibility that his employer has already notified him that the contract break is triggered. This could well have been in August when CL failure occurred (again).

If so, that would reduce the contractual burden and ma only cost £1m to get rid.

The main reason they haven’t shown him the door is that they (the Bheg Board) do not have any clue who to replace him with!

There are no “Sellick Minded” quality managers around. That means either taking a chance on a young untested Manager which comes with significant risks attached.

Or an experienced manager who will insist on a decent transfer budget (again no guarantee of success) and if it doesn’t work you’ve handed a £9m contract (over 3 years) to a manager who will disappear onto the “merry go round”.

Possibly - They will look at our Manager and try to replicate. We were not lucky with SG. Our board looked at options and particularly Dave King saw in SG a driven and committed ex footballer. When Gerrard came to manage our club, you knew that he was going to put everything into making it work.

We backed him a best we could. This showed in improved performances and a standard that just got better and better.

The world is full of talented and famous ex football stars who go into management and fail. Relatively very few succeed. Those that do have that inner drive to learn; progress; listen to their experienced coaches; and implement their own ideas on how to develop with the resources available.

Sellick have big decisions regarding staff and players in the next few months - without the safety net of a Director of Football trying to keep the flow of players of consistent quality and style.

They didn’t get it right with Neic (especially in Europe) and they will be wary of another error.

I wish them nothing but abject failure.
There's no way he's on that, 750K I reckon and that's a total guess.

Howe would be similar to the Brendan appointment. An unemployed manager waiting on a good offer.
The difference this time is we are in a far better position than when Rodgers came in.
Howe or whoever they bring in won’t have it as easy as Rodgers
Rodgers is also a far better manager than Howe

I think he’ll be there until the end of the season.
Truth is, he lost this title (In their puny heads).
Truth is though, we’ve been outstanding. We are where we are on our own merit and efforts, he didn’t lose anything - no laughing at the back.

Anyway, I think he will be the patsy now, Lawwell will set him up to take the fall “Tha man that lost ra 10”.

Which is absolutely fine by me B-D

I have no doubt in my mind he wont be in the dugout Wednesday at Livi

Surley they cannot continue like this and it’ll
Be easy for them to brush him aside tomorrow

Im convinced of it

I hope im wrong i have no info but fook me they are honking really honking

May i add im living it up on their tears ha ha ha!
So.... complete supposition on your part?
Maybe it's just me, but your title comes across as if you know, for certain.

Is Eddie Howe mentally strong enough to manage a club like them? He doesn’t strike me as a strong character and that character has to be questioned if you are homesick in Burnley ffs.
Huge, huge gamble.

I think they are looking at trends, an influx of younger managers making a mark, but nothing is proven.

Personally I don’t think Howe is equipped with the right tools for that place, it is full of hate and venom. Which requires a strong mind, like you say.

The scum have been basted in easy titles and now they take it for granted, I think that if they don’t get results from the off then they will be seething within no time.

They have cultivated a cauldron of hate, that can only be cured by a barren period, of which we are masters and guardians, let us inject that misery directly into their eyeballs, by raising the title, over the next two or three seasons.

Smother me in Timmy tears, it sounds like nectar:))

Be some cracking OF games if Howe comes, take him 2 years to implement his style by which time the GFITW will have chased him.

Also check out the Sky video when he was on MNF with Carragher, he'll love Strachan way his wee laptop with his lack of personal skills but won't have the minerals to cut it up here. No personality, little humour, shy character will get eaten alive up here.

Carra and Lamps went to help coach the U21s at England, Howe also invited as an up and coming coach at the time. Never said a word as too shy. Good coach poor manager might be a cap that fits, being unable to reverse a form slide and jumping ship before relegation. Nothing to fear!

I have no doubt in my mind he wont be in the dugout Wednesday at Livi

Surley they cannot continue like this and it’ll
Be easy for them to brush him aside tomorrow

Im convinced of it

I hope im wrong i have no info but fook me they are honking really honking

May i add im living it up on their tears ha ha ha!

I thought that after Ferencvaros...then Sparta Prague (x2)...then Ross County.

He's going nowhere.

Anyone taking that job on needs their head examined unless funds are limitless. Which they most certainly are not.
Pretty sure they are broke and need to sell. There are also a bunch of players that don’t want to be there so they need to go too. It’s a full on rebuild.
I can’t see any respectable manager taking it.

Be some cracking OF games if Howe comes, take him 2 years to implement his style by which time the GFITW will have chased him.
Had a similar chat with one of them today- wife’s side of the family, what can you do?
I pointed out that we held our nerve with Gerrard and looked at the bigger picture.
I said I didn’t think the Celtc support would show the same patience with their new manager, whoever that may be.
He needs to hit the ground running or he’s a dead man walking from day one.

They’re at a massive crossroads
They need to build in every area of their club.
Getting it right won’t be easy, which will help us immensely

And as we know. It takes a few years to get that process fine tuned. They don't have the patience for it.

I think he’ll be there until the end of the season.
Truth is, he lost this title (In their puny heads).
Truth is though, we’ve been outstanding. We are where we are on our own merit and efforts, he didn’t lose anything - no laughing at the back.

Anyway, I think he will be the patsy now, Lawwell will set him up to take the fall “Tha man that lost ra 10”.

Which is absolutely fine by me B-D
I prefer it that way, they did everything in their power and bent every rule they could, yet we still triumphed

I think they'll go all out to try and get Howe! Decent manager but one i think would crumble under the pressure up here

Huge, huge gamble.

I think they are looking at trends, an influx of younger managers making a mark, but nothing is proven.

Personally I don’t think Howe is equipped with the right tools for that place, it is full of hate and venom. Which requires a strong mind, like you say.

The scum have been basted in easy titles and now they take it for granted, I think that if they don’t get results from the off then they will be seething within no time.

They have cultivated a cauldron of hate, that can only be cured by a barren period, of which we are masters and guardians, let us inject that misery directly into their eyeballs, by raising the title, over the next two or three seasons.

Smother me in Timmy tears, it sounds like nectar:))
They need a manager who can use the clubs hatred for us to push it forward because that’s all that really matters to them. Channel the hate to match us and that’s it. That’s why it’s celic men they go for and who have some domestic success. Normal people will be disgusted and put off by the hatred and would want ambitions in Europe. The problem is they don’t have ambitions in Europe.

Omishambles of the highest order is the relationship between the manager and company. I can’t see this lasting at all

I thought that after Ferencvaros...then Sparta Prague (x2)...then Ross County.

He's going nowhere.
I agree. I reckon he's going nowhere until he either quits, or we get to the end of the season (when he will be undoubtedly fired).

If fans were in that dump during this I reakon Lennon would be gone. The fact they won't be back may save him. I see us going on to a few in a row before they sort it out. Hopefully then the court cases start and their disgusting past is laid bare for the world to see.

Back