It’s Coming Home (Rangers Lyrics)

I don't know how you can have a song about the league title coming home without mentioning the helicopter turning. I'd punt Ally scoring a goal to get it in.

But I still see that tackle by Gough
Albertz belting the ball

Laudrup's headed goal and
the helicopter turning
I would have have another verse, as there's so many legends left out, Cooper, Durrant, Gazza, Goram etc and as soon as the support heard the first line they would know which verse to sing, great effort though.

Can we get a definitive version sent out to rangers Facebook pages, groups and the like? Hopefully get an RSC filmed singing it, then it will really take off

I'd still ask. I'm willing to bet that he prefers money to mendicants.
I'd prefer we didnt ask him.
Baddiel, Ian Brodey and someone else but not him.

From the papers years back:
Frank, 62, who grew up in West Bromwich, near Birmingham, said: “Celtic was a big deal in my childhood as I come from a Catholic family. My older brother used to get the coach up to Glasgow and watch the Hoops play.

“He went to the Scottish Cup final in 1969 when Celtic beat Rangers 4-0 and he brought me back a little model of Jinky Johnstone which I adored. Being a Lisbon Lion is as good as it gets football wise.”

I funking hate everything about 3 Lions.

It breaks my heart to think of us adopting it in any shape or form.

A recording is needed soon.

I was signing it all the way on the drive to work this morning and got the chorus down to a tee, but kept getting mixed up with the originals for the other lines. :)

How about getting grado involved to sing it? Would generate publicity and he revealed on his podcast that he got a b in higher music for his singing!
Is he still on here?
The lads from Saint PHNX are blue noses are they not?
Maybe not the publicity stunt that big Grado would be mind you

What's the likelihood of getting the intellectual property rights for this if the intention is to release it properly?

They lyrics are very, good. But don't see this taking off, to be honest.

Being English, I love that tune - so I hope it's a success.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back