Humiliation

The Predator

Just winning the league isn't enough for me.

I want them fucking humiliated. 20 point gap at the moment. I want 30+

Two old firm games wins so far. I want 4 and 5 if we get them in the Scottish Cup.

I want to secure this title in record time and I then want us to go on and set a record for the league in terms of our final points total.

I want to see Lennon in tears. I want to see Brown in tears. I want to see Peter Lawwell being hounded out by their fans. I want to see the images and videos of their grown men, women and children crying on tv again. I want to see Mikael Lustig crying into his police hat as we secure it. I want to see Griffiths go off the rails even more than he has already the last couple seasons. I want to see mass departures of the likes of Christie, Eduoard and co. I want to see Hartson bubbling. I want to see Sutton suffering. I want to see Michael Stewart spewing live on air. I want to see Broxi kicking %^*& out of hoopy the dug.

When 55 is secured, don't stop. Relentlessly pile on the misery at every given opportunity. Laugh at them and laugh at them hard. We have had 9 years of it. It's been rough but we deserve this.

Sit back and enjoy their tears.

A lot of what you mention is just about a certainty now.

Sit back, pull up a chair and enjoy.

giphy.gif

Two old firm games wins so far. I want 4 and 5 if we get them in the Scottish Cup.

I want to secure this title in record time and I then want us to go on and set a record for the league in terms of our final points total.

I want to see Lennon in tears. I want to see Brown in tears. I want to see Peter Lawwell being hounded out by their fans. I want to see the images and videos of their grown men, women and children crying on tv again. I want to see Mikael Lustig crying into his police hat as we secure it. I want to see Griffiths go off the rails even more than he has already the last couple seasons. I want to see mass departures of the likes of Christie, Eduoard and co. I want to see Hartson bubbling. I want to see Sutton suffering. I want to see Michael Stewart spewing live on air. I want to see Broxi kicking %^*& out of hoopy the dug.

When 55 is secured, don't stop. Relentlessly pile on the misery at every given opportunity. Laugh at them and laugh at them hard. We have had 9 years of it. It's been rough but we deserve this.

You’re a wordsmith my friend. Laughed more than I should have at that.

I concur completely. This was NOT in their masterplan. They can't believe, let alone acknowledge how good we are, or how far we have come in such a short space of time.
Lennon was bragging early in their tainted run about 12,13,14, no, let's see 15 in a row ffs! I hope this season hurts them. I hope it hurts them badly!

I want to see Broxi kicking %^*& out of hoopy the dug. LMAO at this.

Fucking awesome!!!!!yaaaaaas

The only problem with winning so comprehensively is that it gives them complete cover to do a clear out. I’d rather see it like the mid 90s where they kept coming close, and so held onto losers like McStay and Collins for far too long.

I would love to see them get completely fisted too though!

Calm down you ambitious bastard... touché

Three things that would cap off winning the league...

1. Going the full season unbeaten.
2. Beating Rodgers' "Invincibles" points total (106 I think)?
3. Morelos finally scoring against them...even better if it put them out of the Scottish Cup or it's a late minute winner.

The only problem with winning so comprehensively is that it gives them complete cover to do a clear out. I’d rather see it like the mid 90s where they kept coming close, and so held onto losers like McStay and Collins for far too long.

I would love to see them get completely fisted too though!

They won’t be able to afford a clear out Kyle.

COVID is hurting them more than most mate.

I want all the pain & embarrassment already mentioned in all your wish lists for the pish we’ve put up with from that lot on the footballing front, then just as they are starting to think it’s safe to leave the house again I want every last one of them who are child abuse deniers dragged screaming into the gutter, named & shamed & forever known as the paedo harbouring bastards that they are.

I concur completely. This was NOT in their masterplan. They can't believe, let alone acknowledge how good we are, or how far we have come in such a short space of time.
Lennon was bragging early in their tainted run about 12,13,14, no, let's see 15 in a row ffs! I hope this season hurts them. I hope it hurts them badly!

makes delicious reading...

Neil Lennon: Celtic are going for 15 titles in a toe​

NEIL Lennon last night admitted he wanted Celtic to win 15 league titles in a row. and smash Rangers' record of 54 titles into the bargain

This statement of intent is what the Parkhead faithful want to hear ahead of what could well be a historic season for the club.

Lennon said: "Some people are negative and waiting for things to spiral but we are in control at the moment.
“Everyone is waiting for the run to end but we need to stay strong. It’s Groundhog Year. We are up to eight but I’d like to get to 12, 13, 14 – because I’m greedy. Let’s make it to 15. We’re half way there.”

Brilliant, enjoyed that. Started off thinking here we go another pointless thread and very quickly realised l was in complete agreement.

I’d love to see the back of Liewell, as much as I cannot stand the sight of him he is a shrewd operator and they would struggle to get a like for like alternative

makes delicious reading...

Neil Lennon: Celtic are going for 15 titles in a toe​

NEIL Lennon last night admitted he wanted Celtic to win 15 league titles in a row. and smash Rangers' record of 54 titles into the bargain

This statement of intent is what the Parkhead faithful want to hear ahead of what could well be a historic season for the club.

Lennon said: "Some people are negative and waiting for things to spiral but we are in control at the moment.
“Everyone is waiting for the run to end but we need to stay strong. It’s Groundhog Year. We are up to eight but I’d like to get to 12, 13, 14 – because I’m greedy. Let’s make it to 15. We’re half way there.”

It's statements like this that have me going against everything I normally think & believe. I detest that wee fcuker with almost every fibre in my body & I would love to see him on the dole.
But the above interview makes me want him to remain in his post, so he can have our resurgence rubbed in his mhanky, snus stained coupon - even better if it was at their midden too the little cnut!

saving this for my w@nkbank B-D

A guy I worked with unfriended me on Facebook for messaging WATP every time they dropped points.

I don't think it's comparable to the OP but the same sort of attitude.
My cousin said I was close to bring unfreinded because I posted “megalols 55“ after their draw!! Hahahaha

The best thing about is it will be all self humiliation,can you see the Rangers coming they joked no because we are already out of sight away in the other direction it has just registered with them that we went by them .They actually thought things would turn around I bet some still do.

I want all the pain & embarrassment already mentioned in all your wish lists for the pish we’ve put up with from that lot on the footballing front, then just as they are starting to think it’s safe to leave the house again I want every last one of them who are child abuse deniers dragged screaming into the gutter, named & shamed & forever known as the paedo harbouring bastards that they are.

#thepaedoclub

And we should never stop reminding them of it AYEB.

Back