WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

Second half was a slight improvement on the 1st and we do need to up our game a fair amount, but the recent run should afford us a little blip now and again.

Just one of those days

Er8GpoAXEAAG2Xa

Like the positivity and perspective. This is all about winning the league. I do think we must start games faster and more on the front foot. If we did today we win imo.

Absolutely no issues with dropped points today when you factor in we had won 15 games straight - ridiculous form!

With that being said, I feel we need to win at Easter Road next week. After the mentally challenged game, I’d have taken 7/9 from they 3 away games anyway.

Yes it's not the end of the world.
But....
That was one of, if not THE worst team in the league.
We were not unlucky not to win.
A draw was probably the best that performance deserved.

First 20 mins were rank.

After that we played okay but looked like the scoreboard was impacting our decision making and several decent chances to shoot or set-up got snatched at.

Motherwell were nowhere near as negative as the Ibrox game but they were still making up for any deficiency in defender quality with quantity.

Still undefeated.. January was always going to be our difficult month. Win next two games and we have a much more favourable February fixture wise. Back to Ibrox on Saturday and hopefully pump County at least 4 which will be a confidence booster.

Jack and Roofe back will strengthen starting 11 and bench

Said in match thread that ultimately, saving the game and keeping the unbeaten run going is more important. Our refusal to lose despite playing collectively below previous standards is a mentality that will see us drive on to 55.

I've got feeling we'll look back on this as a good point, all things considered.

Said in match thread that ultimately, saving the game and keeping the unbeaten run going is more important. Our refusal to lose despite playing collectively below previous standards is a mentality that will see us drive on to 55.

I've got feeling we'll look back on this as a good point, all things considered.
That's true.
This team hates and refuses to accept defeat.

It's the sort of match you don't get through a season without having. We deserved to win that game today more than we did the Old Firm, but it happens, and we're still unbeaten 24 games into the season, closer to the finish line, with another difficult away ground out the way until next year.

If we can get a resounding victory next week this one will be quickly forgotten.

I actually find some of the reaction from folk on here and twitter to be absolutely mental.

I think I’m a bit of a panty wetter at times but even I’m not *overly* fussed at that today.

We’re we pish? By and large aye.

Was it frustrating? Definitely.

But have we lost any ground? Nope.

This one draw comes after 15 straight wins:)).:)).

So maybe - just maybe - some folk need to calm it right down.

On to the next one.

Yes it's not the end of the world.
But....
That was one of, if not THE worst team in the league.
We were not unlucky not to win.
A draw was probably the best that performance deserved.
You never heard of coupon busters. They happen a lot.

More chance of going through the season dropping less points with a draw today, the slow starts have been a bit of a worry I’d say and sooner or later it would be costly.

A draw today keeps you honest. On to the next game with a self-imposed rocket up the arse.

Team deserve great credit for way they reacted last time and hopefully can go on another run after this one. Disappointing this is after they dropped points on sat we dont turn up till 2nd half.

hope team dont listen to all this its ok the league is over crap. They win their games in hand and beat us twice and its 6 points, makes the Hibs game in a couple of weeks huge now.

Dont take our foot off gas now and become complacent.

I know. I just want to see us click and play well again. We have not been very good for a wee while now.

I think that's a wee bit harsh. We have been very good in spells as I thought we were in the 2nd half today, and for long periods last week, but it is true that we maybe haven't put in a sustained, 90-minute performance for a while. I can't say it worries me but I would like to see us fire into a team from beginning to end, and not see these dips to either side as we have lately.

I'm glad the players get a bit of a rest, but after 1 or 2 of them, I'm not sure these week gaps suit us tbh. This team seems to work better on momentum and I think the space between games is disrupting that a bit.

Back