Joe Aribo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I can’t fathom how anyone could fail to see what he can offer us. At his best he has the control and ability to open up tight defences, beat players and add goals.

That being said, he’s another one who needs to be more consistent, it seems he’s either brilliant or completely ineffective. His last two games being the latter. But he’s a brilliant talent and one we should absolutely persevere with.

He, along with many others, had a bad game. Nothing more.

I will say I don’t think he’s suited to playing so deep in the midfield 3 I want him around the edge of the box.

To say you don’t see what he brings to the team is a bit much though.

I just can’t see what this lad brings to the team. Has the odd dribble but today contributed the square root of zero again. He only ever seems to do it when we are winning games easily and is usually missing when the going gets tough.
He is a lazy so and so

He can be a very frustrating player.Has all the skills in the world and at time so off the pace.As I said in the match thread he is one of my favourite players but can be frustrating.Today was his worst performance for me.But again not in a position he is used to playing.

He was poor today.

We really do need more from him, he needs to be more consistent. We can't really afford midfield attacking players to have 1 cracking game then 3 or 4 quiet ones.

He needs to turn that around so he's having more positive impacts game than not.

I think he’s a very talented player but I think he lacks a bit of aggression and belief.

He could, and probably should, be contributing more than he is but there’s just something missing to make him a dominant player.

He switched off for Aberdeen’s goal last week and same again today. Maybe you need specs yourself lad.
Or maybe you need to realise we are a bit light in the middle with Jack and Arfield out and Aribo is playing in a position which isn't his best.

Don't think there was a single fan accusing him of not being at it when we started the season.

He isn’t 100% suited to being part of the 3 in midfield. If either Jack or Arfield were fit today he wouldn’t be starting in that position

Really good at winning the ball and taking the ball in tight spaces. Has a brilliant understanding with Kamara too.

In preseason and early competitive games he was fantastic.

Hasn't looked the same player since coming back from the injury and will possibly drop out when Jack is back.

Young and inconsistent. He was poor today and his effort in the second half that he put into space was absolutely terrible. Should be scoring from that sort of position. Has not really recovered from his early season injury.

Playing out of position today

Won the ball back quite a few times in the second half
The exaggeration on here today is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back