Celtic FC analytics Twitter

Er8oq_EXYAUYo2D

This the guy that was posting images from some scouting app that had his name and Celtic log in details on it?

Im convinced its that bald guy that used to do a Celtic fanzine. Can't remember his name though.

He posted a photo of him holding a bottle of whiskey and his fingernails were f*ckin honkin. He was getting torn apart for it with stuff like "Have you been digging graves?"

Can you post the pic? I can't find it on his Twitter, I want to see the nick of this ' fighting 19th Century Terrorist man '

Has to be a bear.

Phantom had them all donating to some page years ago. On the same level.

Edit- after reading through about the ID I take that back, no bear would stoop that low to drag them in. It does seem as if it is an actual deranged Yahoo up to usual Yahooery.

Last edited:
I thought he’d be still standing at the bridge he was wanting battered at a couple of weeks ago.

If it’s not a parody account, it’s someone who isn’t well. Seriously.

It's the account that was logged into the WyScout website as a celtic official or something was it not?

I'm honestly not sure if it's a wind up or an actual employee with a severe drinking problem.

The greatest social media account in the land right now. Comedy gold.

apart from the fact the guy is a fucking utter loonball, he’s a genuine comic genius.

someone will turn up and leather him, and it’s going to be a great day.

I do reckon he is a bear ripping the pish, but then again, he does act like a mentally challenged.

It is mate,is that not your neck of woods?
Get down there and bust the Cnut with a claw hammer and put him hospital.
On second thoughts the NHS is under enough pressure, let's just laugh at the idiot :))
To be honest mate, I'm more than convinced he's a bear providing some fine entertainment.

Theres a touch of this about him B-D

To be honest mate, I'm more than convinced he's a bear providing some fine entertainment.

Theres a touch of this about him B-D
Your probably correct mate,it's top class entertainment whom ever it is.
And has made me laugh anyway.
My suggestion was made in jest as I know you would never contemplate doing such a thing :))

He is mentally unhinged that guy. Imagine trying to square go random folk on the internet. A complete and utter tadger of the highest order. I hope someone does meet him and kicks his lady's front bottom in

I don't think he is a bear at the wind up, as someone already said he's posted disgusting remarks about the disaster before.

I don't think he works fine Celtic either as he hasn't posted any analytics since his original tweets. Most likely it was a mate that worked for them that gave him the info to begin with and has since distanced himself when the guy started making an arse of himself.

He's just a another crackpot on twitter.

Imagine sitting in the house and someone gets up and says “I need to head out to McDonalds to fight some guy off Twitter”. He’s obviously just some daft wee guy.

Would love to turn up at one of his square go offers to see what he’s all about.

He posted a photo of him holding a bottle of whiskey and his fingernails were f*ckin honkin. He was getting torn apart for it with stuff like "Have you been digging graves?"
Reminds me of a scene on The Young Ones back in the day, Neil (the hippy) is digging a hole in the garden and a couple of guys come over and say “do you dig graves?” And Neil says “yeah they’re all right” :))
Any older bears remember that?

Back