Celtic FC analytics Twitter

What’s with the young team hanging around fast food joints looking for trouble?
Was back in Scotland the year before last and took my 9 yr old for a walk down to maccas about 6am after the flight, the cops stopped us and warned us to be careful.
Eh?

What’s with the young team hanging around fast food joints looking for trouble?
Was back in Scotland the year before last and took my 9 yr old for a walk down to maccas about 6am after the flight, the cops stopped us and warned us to be careful.
Eh?
They have mistook big mac as a big man it's an easy mistake lol

Who was the wee mutant poet junkie who was on twitter a couple of years back, always wanting to fight people, telling everyone how he ran whatever suburb of Glasgow he was from?

Lots of badly spelled Ned speak, picture of him in 'ra hoops' and captions like 'mon wire in ladies av goat a huge banger'

That one also seemed like a piss take but apparently it wasn't, he was just some mental junkie.

Who was the wee mutant poet junkie who was on twitter a couple of years back, always wanting to fight people, telling everyone how he ran whatever suburb of Glasgow he was from?

Lots of badly spelled Ned speak, picture of him in 'ra hoops' and captions like 'mon wire in ladies av goat a huge banger'

That one also seemed like a piss take but apparently it wasn't, he was just some mental junkie.

That was the shettleston young team guy? Can't remember his full name, Rab something I'm sure.

There was a video that surfaced of him walking down the street out his titts on smack not that long ago.

Was great for a laugh that account, found out in the end that it was just a parody account ripping the piss out him.

He is mentally unhinged that guy. Imagine trying to square go random folk on the internet. A complete and utter tadger of the highest order. I hope someone does meet him and kicks his lady's front bottom in
We should arrange it but pose as Celtic fans

McNulty SYT

Another wind up account that people wanted to be real because he was a Celtic fan.

Lodd

Loads quick to believe it's a bam up, as if there isn't plenty of folk actually like this lol.

Er8oq_EXYAUYo2D
I have been wondering what the glove patter has been about. Did the Celtic analytics guy post the above pic then?

That was the shettleston young team guy? Can't remember his full name, Rab something I'm sure.

There was a video that surfaced of him walking down the street out his titts on smack not that long ago.

Was great for a laugh that account, found out in the end that it was just a parody account ripping the piss out him.
Mcnulty fae the Shettleston Tigers

Hilarious account. He definitely isn't a bear but I can't decide if he is at the wind up or not? Originally it was fellow bheggars he was challenging to scrap.

Either that or it’s Tommy the Taxi driver. Although Tommy is back on social media as tommyinglasgow2 on twitter.

He was raging that Clyde 1 won’t let him on the other day
It's deffo not a bear given the Disaster comments. Think his posting style is completely different to Muirhead. Reckon guy further up is right, he probably got a bit of info at the start and that's now dried up.

It might not be any of the usual Yahoo.

There are plenty out there singing from the same hymn sheet.

Back