Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

Lennon has had an absolute shocker there.

Quite unbelievable hill to die on. He knows he finished, so he’s done what he does and try’s to make as much noise before being sent packing in disgrace as he did at Hibs.

This is a classic Lennon diversion to ensure he’s absolved of stuff.

He’s gone if they don’t beat Livingston

It's been confirmed as a player who has been in isolation, so they wont have had any contacts

They flew back on the 8th, 13 players and staff then went into isolation. during the isolation period, the person in question has become infectious and has tested positive before returning to training

unfortunately this wont impact their squad for the match on wednesday
But if the player in question actually caught it on the plane surely his close contacts might be a bit different to Julliens and therefore there might be players who havent isolated?

BothRelievedAfricanjacana-size_restricted.gif

Aye a Septic player tests positive and its the medias fault for hammering them! No you tramp it is your fault. Take responsibility for your decisions.

But if the player in question actually caught it on the plane surely his close contacts might be a bit different to Julliens and therefore there might be players who havent isolated?
No, because they will have been tested during the incubation period as still playing games.

With them having returned negative tests, they haven’t had & can’t get the virus as the incubation period has now ended.

So let me get this straight - he thinks it’s remarkable that they’ve had 2 positive tests for covid and presumably that justifies their trip? An infection that is out of control, has ruined their season, will cost him his job and threatens life?!
Up there with the most shocking things I’ve heard throughout this whole debacle.

No

you arent infectious the instant you catch it, hence why they tested negative initially but still had to isolate.

you are only infectious after the virus has incubated within your system. you are not a transmission risk until the virus has replicated within your body and your viral load has reached a point to allow you to transmit to others.

This is my worry. All a part of liewells master plan to get dungcaster to pull the hand brake on ! These are devious sleekit rats we are dealing with ! History of cover up, sweep and deflect
The liewell bastard can have all the masterplans he wants, in this climate he will get nuthin, any cancellation to the game.will see us handed the.league they muppets at sphell could do nothing else.

Everybody's negative, the whole squad is negative.... bar 2 players!!

WE did the right things, we were absolutely totally professional.... we had a little drink in the afternoon...!!!

Slurring his words, ranting paranoid pish like a tramp in a gutter!!!

Superb, they are the gift that keeps on giving :)

I personally thought Shane Duffy would've been a stick-on for a positive test on the return from Dubai and was very surprised to see him line up against Hibs and again against Livi.

If this latest positive test turns out to actually be Duffy then it'll be highly suspect in my opinion.

The fact that he thinks it's "remarkable" that only 2 of them have tested positive?! :D

Some would think they maybe wanted MORE positive cases
He just called Kennedy a liar basically in that rant, he says they never broke the rules. Kennedy said they did last week.

It's been confirmed as a use player who has been in isolati

sorry mate i think you're a bit wide of the mark here.

all of Julien's contacts have been isolating already. he hasnt had any contacts since they got back. the player who has now tested positive has also been isolating - that player was a contact of Julien.

this doesn't affect any of the squad now unfortunately.
I'll try explain a bit better

If Julien passed it into unknown player.

Unknown player too could have been spreading the virus unknowingly to his close contacts

So the whole process doesn't really work since it's only the person who tested positive who's 'close contacts' are being looked at.

They're another positive test away from opening themselves upto extreme sanctions.

All of the staffs players should have been isolating when Julien caught it. That's the reality.

But if a temper tantrum from a man child isn’t it? :))

You think Lawwells interview was good, hold my beers, says the bold Neil

I personally thought Shane Duffy would've been a stick-on for a positive test on the return from Dubai and was very surprised to see him line up against Hibs and again against Livi.

If this latest positive test turns out to actually be Duffy then it'll be highly suspect in my opinion.
It’s not Duffy.

I'll try explain a bit better

If Julien passed it into unknown player.

Unknown player too could have been spreading the virus unknowingly to his close contacts

So the whole process doesn't really work since it's only the person who tested positive who's 'close contacts' are being looked at.

They're another positive test away from opening themselves upto extreme sanctions.

All of the staffs players should have been isolating when Julien caught it. That's the reality.
Nobody else needs to isolate, the incubation period has passed for the new players close contacts.

If they had the virus it would have flagged up in the tests by now.

Back