Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are there only 2 spl matches this weekend ? didn't want to start a separate thread on it.

There are 4 SPL sides playing in the LC semis.

The way it’s worked out is that all 4 of them were due to play teams that aren’t in the semis so they’ve had to shift 4 games as a result.

Seen a a few of them come out the woodwork to claim similar after our first dropped points in 4 months.

Crazy how the Old Firm two weeks ago was a must win for them to close a 16 point gap, but now they all now have hope again with a 21 point gap.

"3 x games in hand. Potentially 12" - I blame the schools

There are 4 SPL sides playing in the LC semis.

The way it’s worked out is that all 4 of them were due to play teams that aren’t in the semis so they’ve had to shift 4 games as a result.
Ah ok thanks for clarifying

Seen a a few of them come out the woodwork to claim similar after our first dropped points in 4 months.

Crazy how the Old Firm two weeks ago was a must win for them to close a 16 point gap, but now they all now have hope again with a 21 point gap.
Aye, can’t get my head around that either. If they had won on Saturday and we had won yesterday, nobody would be saying that.

But they drew, and we drew, they suddenly think there’s hope because we dropped points. Even though the gap is the same as it was last week when they were all convinced there was no hope.

They are a strange breed literally because we dropped 2 points (same as them this weekend) the title race is back on and how their galatacos are back for the game at Livy this Wed the ten is back on.

Let's see the attitude of the likes of Christie, Eduard and the fitness of Griffiths after ten days sitting on his arse playing ps5. Let's see how they cope on that tight plastic pathetic pitch and cold horrible weather.

Aye, can’t get my head around that either. If they had won on Saturday and we had won yesterday, nobody would be saying that.

But they drew, and we drew, they suddenly think there’s hope because we dropped points. Even though the gap is the same as it was last week when they were all convinced there was no hope.

There were plenty on here pishing their pants yesterday, a particular highlight being the guy fretting about how failing to extend the lead makes null and void more likely that Rangers just being awarded the title.

If we have so many people prone to hysterics after 1 draw in 16 games, then I really can't blame the mentally challengeds for clinging to some hope.

Ha ha, that's a cracker! If Leeds could get Kent for £5m they'd be battering the Ibrox doors down. Would the numpty not have been better suggesting that instead of £15m it read £1m? Surely a much better 'typo'? Strange folk. Then the final para casting doubt on the story just to cover his arse.

Good entertainment.:)

Not only that, but with contracts I'm pretty certain that any figures will have the exact number written in brackets next to it.

I.e. £15,000,000 (Fifteen million)

So even allowing for a typo in the figure, would be irrelevant.

Ha ha, that's a cracker! If Leeds could get Kent for £5m they'd be battering the Ibrox doors down. Would the numpty not have been better suggesting that instead of £15m it read £1m? Surely a much better 'typo'? Strange folk. Then the final para casting doubt on the story just to cover his arse.

Good entertainment.:)
If it’s a scam it’s more plausible you could mistake the £ symbol and 5 as 15 rather than £1...or am I giving the moronic element too much credit. Perhaps they both look the same in crayon.

Lennon is getting absolutely slaughtered on KDS right now after that rant on the TV. They're saying he looks pished, he's all over the place, he's lost the plot, he's an embarrassment and so on. Great stuff!
"Even given how small time we've become the last few years, I never thought I'd see the Head Coach screaming "we had a wee drink" at reporters at a press conference."

I've just visited KDS for the first time .... I think I may go back ! Its comedy gold .... 99% are destroying Lennon and saying he has to go!

One of my favourites so far ... "Holy smoke that’s entering the realms of barking dogs and caravans, what an absolute embarrassment." B-D
It passed through the realms of barking dogs and caravans at Mach 2 on its way into the shit show stratosphere.

The chat on the Sevco thread has us gaining something like an extra 13 points from dodgy refereeing decisions since the Dundee Utd away game.

3 against Dundee Utd, 3 against Hibs, 3 against them, 3 against Aberdeen and 1 yesterday.

If it wasn’t for officials they would be able to go top by winning their games in hand :))

The chat on the Sevco thread has us gaining something like an extra 13 points from dodgy refereeing decisions since the Dundee Utd away game.

3 against Dundee Utd, 3 against Hibs, 3 against them, 3 against Aberdeen and 1 yesterday.

If it wasn’t for officials they would be able to go top by winning their games in hand :))
That's the line and that's the one you repeat to them.

At the end of the season he will say ‘it isnae even a good 55...’

Jackie-McNamara-1240650.jpg
Looks as if he has just been caught fare dodging. :))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back