Lurgan Flopp - All chat in here please

I thought the small snippets were bad but my god, he's went full right wing conspiracy theorist. He's a few weeks from shouting fake news and making masks a political issue.

Every club in Scotland will be fuming right now and surely the Scottish government will actually have to go after him. He's making light of covid protocols and claiming they are politically motivated.

A defeat on Wednesday and I can see him paid off or on gardening leave.

Pig eyed Pete has been busy counting his money and only just heard about it all. Ho ho ho whit a start to the year!!!

Went completely off message from fat Pete's propaganda video.

Obviously never got the memo about the 'optics' of the situation.

Or he did but was otherwise preoccupied in isolation with sinking tins of super lager, eating dug food and sending threatening messages to pregnant women.

I’m calling it. Lennon will be sacked within 60hrs of this post being made. Most likely, Livingston Away January 2021 will be his last game in charge.
Like you, I'm sure this game will be his last as septic manager. You can see Livi pumping them.

You can pick about 20 contradictions in that.

Here's a couple of major feck ups.

Nobody has got Covid.

So we’ve had two out of the whole 60

Our protocols were perfect.

Not everything was perfect but show me anyone who is doing the right things.

It's like Gollum from Lord of the Rings talking to himself, tormented by the ring. Neil is tormented by the 10. Lennon is Gollum. Gollum Flopp

It's shows there is an absolute lack of continuity and togetherness at that football club from top to bottom if the chief executive and the first team manager can't get on the same page then imagine what that is doing to that squad of players no wonder so many want out the door sharpish long may it continue

Their season went tits up right at the start when Bolingoli went to spain. You'd think then that going to dubai, sitting in a bar and by the pool with the public would be a no go. Especially when everyone else in the country, including your own season ticket holders, have been locked in the house for nearly a year. He is trying to defend the indefensible, same tactics he uses when his team play shite. Blame everyone else but yersel you absolute poisonous clown of a man.

In terms of the review of your position, has it happened?

You need to ask the board that.

Reports you are to continue until the end of the season?

Well that’s great news for me then isn’t it.

That’s not correct, you’ve not heard that?

No.

Is the positive test from someone self-isolating?

It’s from someone self-isolating.

.... He knows hes off. Its a matter of time. After today I cant see him lasting till the weekend which is a shame.

And looking at returning players who out of the 13 isolating are missing?

Love how he is taking Peter down with him.

Maybe I’m paranoid but this to smells of a scam to goad the snp (most of whom are tims and Tim fans) to force football to stop and to then force the SPFL also run for and by tims to null and void? Or is lockdown getting to me?

Lateral flow tests? Im sure some people said they couldnt take a test before the Hibs game because these tests really arent accurate? But its ok for them to go back to training with one? I dont believe for a second he has been tested 5 or 6 times either.

Back