Lurgan Flopp - All chat in here please

I honestly think Lennon is going to do something really stupid. The club should be getting help for him.

I was thinking likewise, he needs help. Looks as if he has been heavily on the booze and ready to implode. Combust maybe a better word.

I think it is hilarious and I have no sympathy for Lennon or for Filth FC.
But that is because of who they are.
They have behaved so arrogantly for years that they deserve everything negative that comes their way.

However, if I was able to view them in this one instance objectively, I might see where Lennon is coming from.
Filth FC are not being chased down because of this trip to Dubai, that isn't the reason that their usual fan club have lost patience with them, no the reason is as I said on another thread.

The SNP and their pals in the press hate them this season because they have let those Orange Bstrd Unionist scum from across the city back into a position of ascendancy.
This is causing all the Rangers haters to swallow platefuls of humble pie with the horror of even more helpings to come later in the season.
For this reason and this reason alone, they have become the unforgiven.

FFsake, if the Filth were running riot in Scotland and keeping the Unionist bstrds in their place, they could have fckd off to Dubai and had a conga in the fckn swimming pool with party hats and holding bottles of champagne and the SNP would have strategically ignored it, whilst the press corps would have applauded it as the 'craic' from diligent dedicated lovable athletes who deserved a day off.

Who are they trying to kid?

"My apology is to the fans because 13 players and 3 staff had to isolate for 10 days which is ludicrous."

That sentence alone must surely bring the game into disrepute.

Wakey wakey Clerr, are you still there?

Was that before someone whispered in his ear. "Neil man down, man down".

I have posted this before but it fits here nicely. My wife is a friend of a footballers wife who is friendly with Lennons mrs. She said that he just sits upstairs in his house pissed most nights and also sad he pisses the bed all the time! Thats 100% genuine and 1000000% believable.

Genuinely can’t believe he has not been removed, they should have told him not to come back after self isolating

“I’ve had chats with Peter on a daily basis. We feel we’ve been held to a higher standard than other clubs.”

He has just admitted that the apology from PL was false then?

I read this as taking Peter down with him.

He’s not going without a bumper pay off, this will be his last paid employment. If he’s still in charge for Livi I can see them getting turned over

He keeps telling us how careful and wonderful that Celtc and their players have been at obeying Covid protocols.

Then he cites the Scotland squad as an example of players who don't obey Covid protocols.

When he sobers up, maybe he will realise that Celtc players Taylor, Christie, McGregor & Griffiths were all part of the Scotland squad who were doing the conga and breaching Covid Rules.

Shark invested waters, Neil.

VGQE4MXVQVAZDJ6OZEDXF2AB7Y.jpg

Lennon claiming there was a lack of social distancing at McDiarmid due to the size of the away dressing room. A nice piece of deflection - but a lie. Celtic were given the four dressing rooms usually used for the astroturf to allow them to space out.
Wow. That is absolute dynamite if it's correct, and I am not suggesting it is not.

I really hope to see him and Celtic get pulled up on this.

Howe would be a farce. Lovely
you know what mate i genuinely do believe he would be a farce. when tranny rodgers was appointed i held my hands up and said that it was a terrific appointment - simply because he is a very decent manager. i like to think that i can look at their appointments completely objectively.

Howe though. In my opinion Howe could be a fucking SHAMBLES for them. An absolute clustercunt in the transfer market, wet as a drip of spunk, and a guy who has only ever operated at a level where he is expected to do OK.

he'd be eaten alive and i genuinely think he could set them back a decade.

Good thing about this is that a mentally challenged cunt i know sat and looked me in the eye back in 2018 and told me McInnes would have been revolutionary for us and that we had absolutely fucked it by going for Gerrard and not re-visiting the option of McInnes. This same guy now says that Howe would be the bollocks for them and that he would change them for the better. With that seal of endorsement, I'm all in.

fuck howe.

And see when he get sacked,?
bbc are going to have him sitting with that other dipstick
talking about our games. (saying that it would be the biggest pair of tits ive seen
in my 60 odd years) B-) B-) B-)

Funny that he mentioned it's illegal to take photographs in Dubai without someones consent. He really is in full on victim mode here. He has well and truly lost the plot.

Back