Lurgan Flopp - All chat in here please

I can’t believe they haven’t relieved him of his duties yet tbh.

Saw that earlier today and thought that prick won’t even get the Livi game. He will be gone by teatime

From the Saints forum, their fans seem to be seeing it as it is

They think they’ve been affected more than most! They actually said that. That isn’t an apology it’s an excuse.

One of the isolating 13 players at Celtic now tested positive.

Given that 5 have already had it within the last 5 months probably cuts it down to 1 of 8 and can't see the goalie catching it.

Lennon's press conference. Wow just wow

Lennon trying to shut down the league so it will be null and void

Kennedy admitted last week there had been some breaches of the protocol when they were in Dubai. Lennons trying to adopt the conspiracy "they're all out to get us" mentality to make up for their own failings.

And if he's not happy about the away dressing rooms we should make them change on the bus when they come to town next month.

I would suggest that Lennon's comments should get him the sack.
"I'm not convinced they're a public health issue."
He's effectively saying that the rules put in place around isolating are not based on public health, but on punishing Celtic.
"The whole squad is negative bar two players."
That's like saying: 'I had a BBQ with all the neighbours, but only 2 of us on the street got Covid'. It takes up to 10 days for symptoms to appear, so there could be others about to come down with it anyway.

Celtic squad decimated by 13 players out. Well since another one of those has now tested positive it was totally justified for them all to have to isolate. It could have been any one of them. Remarkable that it was just 2 that tested positive, well thats not exactly a ringing endorsement for it being a good idea going to Dubai.

Lawwell had apologised & admitted in hindsight it was a poor decision to go.

Lennon should have let it lie but that's not Lennon style. Its us against the world but I don't think the fans will be with him this time.

Lennon said the government should have stopped us.

Not my fault gov.

Anyone who has seen the full interview, did someone interrupt half way through and tell him that someone else had tested positive or did he have that info from the start?

Yes, he's told during it. At almost the worst time after his big speech about Self Isolation being a waste of time. He's told that self isolation has worked exactly as its supposed to.

Brilliant!

I’m calling it. Lennon will be sacked within 60hrs of this post being made. Most likely, Livingston Away January 2021 will be his last game in charge.
It's possible he will not be at Livingston. Lawwell will be raging after his half hearted attempt to move things on last week. The tramp and his outburst has caused chaos that probably no one saw coming. When his boss has picked himself off the floor he may possibly bin the tramp for gross misconduct.

I would like to applaud Sky’s Charles Paterson for the way he composed himself in the face of this complete and utter meltdown.

Lennon has well and truly lost it, he has ran out of fucks to give and set out for nothing other than a fight today. He rambled and ranted like he had a few too many shandies over lunch. There’s a thought actually...

Any manager at any club would be roundly condemned for conduct like this, it’s frankly a disgrace and yet another glorious highlight on the mentally challengeds tumbling house of cards.

‘What reputational damage?’

Goodbye Neic.

That video of Neic is brilliant, Netflix should start a mini series on this. Car crash tv at its best.

The beauty is that he’ll have walked away from that thinking he’s done great, put media in their place and Mhank hordes will be loving him. Oh dear.

I've a horrible feeling I'm going to wake up in the morning and it's all been a dream......this is absolutely glorious......Dave Lee Roth was once asked his idea of the perfect woman he said a 6 foot tall blonde supermodel who was a nymphomaniac...and at 3am after extensive frolics she turns into a pizza.

Celtic have given us an equivalent experience.

Thanks Lennon. You absolute idiot.

On the face of it, he looks like he had lost the plot.

However, this could very much be part of a much anticipated smear campaign with other objectives

There is an agenda there somewhere from him, to me it looks like wanting compensation which he won't get if he walks away.
It's a rolling one year contract, he'll get a years wage from the day he is sacked. He wont walk away so its a years wages for him to get a decent supply of snus in

I would like to applaud Sky’s Charles Paterson for the way he composed himself in the face of this complete and utter meltdown.

Lennon has well and truly lost it, he has ran out of fucks to give and set out for nothing other than a fight today. He rambled and ranted like he had a few too many shandies over lunch. There’s a thought actually...

Any manager at any club would be roundly condemned for conduct like this, it’s frankly a disgrace and yet another glorious highlight on the mentally challengeds tumbling house of cards.

‘What reputational damage?’

Goodbye Neic.
I have no doubt that he was a bit under the weather. He just did not sound right. The man is not well. That was the rant of a man on the edge.

It's a rolling one year contract, he'll get a years wage from the day he is sacked. He wont walk away so its a years wages for him to get a decent supply of snus in
I have no doubt his rolling contract was terminated back in November during the terrible spell. Hell get paid till next November. If he loses his job, they'll put him on gardening leave till November.

Back