Lurgan Flopp - All chat in here please

I have no doubt his rolling contract was terminated back in November during the terrible spell. Hell get paid till next November. If he loses his job, they'll put him on gardening leave till November.
Don't doubt the decision to sack him has been made. Trying to bring a new manager in at this time would be a nightmare and probably why they aren't doing it now

If Lennon is still in situ come Thursday (no way will they beat Livvy) then it’s obvious Lawwell will not or cannot sack him. I can only assume it’s a compensation issue - we were in a similar position (twice) and had a makeweight see out the season, it’s not that difficult a decision. Despite the lolz I want this creature gone - he seems determined to burn Scottish football to the ground.

That's always the tactic. Wind enough people up till someone goes to far and then that becomes the story
There must be a name for that behaviour. I used to work with a guy who used to goad people and when they reacted it was somehow their fault...

Reactions: GF7
It's pathetic, they're struggling to survive financially and his team spend hundreds of thousands on a holiday in the sun. Then he slags off their facilities & professionalism. And to make it worse, it appears his claims are nothing but lies.

Next away game, hope someone smears dog shite in his dugout.
To make it smell nicer?

There is just no way to escape from the fact Dubai was a massive 'mistake' to put it mildly...you can rant all you like

I have no doubt that he was a bit under the weather. He just did not sound right. The man is not well. That was the rant of a man on the edge.
Yes as much as I revelled in the hilarity of it all, something about the whole manner of him in general was a bit ‘off’. More ‘off’ than normal obviously. The decision making of the press staff over there has to be questioned if they thought putting that man in front of the media was a good idea.

He’s 100% either trying to get football up here binned right try save his job or absolutely lost it to a point where he needs serious help, I for one am loving watching it. Prick.
Thats what I reckon. Lawwell and him pplaying good cop bad cop with the interviews. Hes basically slating everyone and anyone in the hope the NAtzis take the nip and shut the two top divisions down as well. Then go for null and void. We've said for weeks the cuunts are up to something... well here it is

"My apology is to the fans because 13 players and 3 staff had to isolate for 10 days which is ludicrous."

That sentence alone must surely bring the game into disrepute.

Wakey wakey Clerr, are you still there?
That is the worst part of the entire statement, the whole country has to isolate when in contact with a Covid case, but sugar puff thinks it’s ludicrous?

Can someone explain to me how having 2 people test positive out of 60 is "Remarkable"? Surely that means your protocols failed?

He's obviously thought to himself, I'll come out on the defensive, play the victim card etc, and just fkd it up totally to the point its really hurt them, pissed loads of their own support and other people in the game off. And it was only a press conference, hes done hunners and been there for years. eejit.

He's obviously thought to himself, I'll come out on the defensive, play the victim card etc, and just fkd it up totally to the point its really hurt them, pissed loads of their own support and other people in the game off. And it was only a press conference, hes done hunners and been there for years. eejit.
But he was semi-sober for the rest.

Sober man speak with forked tongue, drunk man tell no lies.

This is what he is always going to be remembered for isnt it?

Absolutely sensational meltdown.
Were any water bottles harmed in the interview - and a hop, skip and a wheeeeeeee there it goes!
Howe is weak but not stupid.I don't think there is any chance of him taking the job.He would know that being chased out of the shark pit would spoil his chances of staying on the merry-go-round of mediocre managers who get jobs.Jack Ross will be their limit I reckon.Cheap,safe(ish)and doomed to fail.
Howe got a nosebleed as far north as Burnley then fecked off back down South; also rumour has it he didn't like the ugliness of local derbies between Blackburn and Burnley either, so he ran back down the A34 to Bournemouth. Quite how he would cope with OF games I don't know. Looks like a non starter from the moon howlers to me.

Back