Lurgan Flopp - All chat in here please

He used to work for the SFA. He has consistently defended Lennon and Celtic all season. Whenever Lennon or the club have been criticised for results/Bolingoli/Dubai etc he has always been there to offer the defence. He makes Tom English look balanced.
Thanks for that. I think I remember him as a Herald journo - long after I stopped buying it but still read it in Costa etc. - when we had a victory. to luxuriate in. I thought he was allegedly Bear inclined and had in the past ripped into Timmy on Clyde.
Or was that someone else and not Broadfoot.

Herald ripping him with this image:

EsC4HwJXUAAtscs
The more you look at that picture, the funnier it is

Thanks for that. I think I remember him as a Herald journo - long after I stopped buying it but still read it in Costa etc. - when we had a victory. to luxuriate in. I thought he was allegedly Bear inclined and had in the past ripped into Timmy on Clyde.

I think he used to do Clyde but I don't remember him being a patronising, pedantic, tim apologist which he has now become.

That was Darrell King. His last few nights on Clyde before emigrating were tremendous. Got tore right in, mocking the paranoid Tim callers.

So just finished work, been working 12-12, much been happening........
Nah not much, I walked for about an hour in the morning, cleaned the bathroom when I got home and then read most of Shakespeare. A light lunch, surfed FF and went out for about 95 minutes in the late afternoon. Finished Shakespeare and had dinner. Laughed at rasellik as the Lennon chappie has done something silly I couldn't really follow. Laughed some more at rasellik. Watched Back To The Future trilogy; did Marty steal Chuck's licks or vice-versa? Time travel is confusing. Laughed at rasellik.
Oh yes and Mr Lennon made a proper James Hunt of himself. You really should read up on it. That made me laugh at rasellik. Now watching Laudrup's greatest moments on YouTube with a glass of red. He wisnae bad was our Brian:))
All in all a nice but rather quiet day.

That was Darrell King. His last few nights on Clyde before emigrating were tremendous. Got tore right in, mocking the paranoid Tim callers.
I remember Darryl King but unfortunately did not hear those few nights. He was a good guy - ex Ranges News?
Where did he emigrate to? I didn't know he had.

So Big Julie had Covid and now one of the other players who was “self isolating” has tested positive. If he was “self isolating “ then how did he get Covid Since returning?
if he got from Big Julie then surely they need to track and trace everyone who was near him on the plane now?
If he got it since returning then who gave him it?

Ehm. That's what test and trace did hence the 13 players and 3 staff isolating was all about.

I think he used to do Clyde but I don't remember him being a patronising, pedantic, tim apologist which he has now become.
I thought he was either through being a dipstick, or deliberately, trying to take the heat out of tonight's discussion. Which accords with your view of him.

It's possible he will not be at Livingston. Lawwell will be raging after his half hearted attempt to move things on last week. The tramp and his outburst has caused chaos that probably no one saw coming. When his boss has picked himself off the floor he may possibly bin the tramp for gross misconduct.
Or sack him in the showers?

I have had a wee hunch for some time that Lennon has always been the a plausible scapegoat for Celtics current predicament, i think Liewell, and Desmond have allowed him to express himself to the media, knowing fine well he would make a roger hunt of it, and alienate the fans even more, and therefore making it easier to get rid of him.

Its up to Rangers, and supporters to lend the hand of friendship to Neil ,he has been castigated, kicked, punched ,blooterd disgusting pus filled vitriolic abuse aimed at him is nothing short of a national scandal, I say his friends should get to uck, and let his enemies have a shot. ;) :)) :D :));)

I

I hope this drags out over the next fortnight with it ending in Lennon leaving and them seeing out the season with Strachan/Kennedy in charge.

Just showed the STV reel of this clowns interview to my wife. She had just finished a 14 hour shift in the Coronavirus high dependency unit in the GRI, face in agony because of the masks they need to wear, absolutely knackered. She can’t believe the victim mentality of this cretin and believes he should be made to visit the ward for a dose of reality. She is absolutely raging after watching it.

I kind of thought this Latin phrase fits the picture
The saying Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad, sometimes given in Latin as Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat (literally: Those whom God wishes to destroy, he first deprives of reason) or Quem Iuppiter vult perdere, dementat prius ;) :)):D
He's done a proper number on ol popcorn

It makes you wonder what fantastic joys tomorrow might bring.

Liewell raving and raging atop Torbett Towers swatting at news camera drones like some paedo friendly King Kong.

Desmond cracking open his wallet to toss a copper coin to a starving barefoot waif.

Duffy making a well placed connecting pass to a team mate.

All sorts of once thought impossible scenarios might play out on the morrow.
Weird times indeed.

Carry on screaming, the charlatans running the show will do nothing?
All credibility gone, the mockery that is Scottish football ,a laughing stock.
This is not coincidence but well orchestrated anarchy from the mhankie mob, that lunatic Lennon thinks it's a witch hunt, people are dying in thousands and his response is a conspiracy meltdown on national television! unbelievable.

Liewell raving and raging atop Torbett Towers swatting at news camera drones like some paedo friendly King Kong.
Desmond cracking open his wallet to toss a copper coin to a starving barefoot waif.
Duffy making a well placed connecting pass to a team mate.
All sorts of once thought impossible scenarios might play out on the morrow.
Too far, too far Conlig. This is FF not Game of Thrones.

That is one helluva listen.

Lennon is one little barsteward. He is one little angry ginger twat.

If you had to take 3 players on a 52 seater bus why wouldnt you rent a smaller bus?

I hope theyve paid Park for the bus leasing:))

Be absolutely hilarious if Park was telling him that.

"Aye Neil, unfortunately that's the rules. If there was any other way, you know I'd do it. So will I put you down for 8, 52 seaters, for the game at the weekend?" B-)

It's alright, nobody tested positive out of the 60 apart from that one player but that's actually a good thing and, oh yeah, that other guy. And it wasn't because they travelled to dubai, no way, they only went because the government telt them to, even though the government told everybody to stay home. What a tit.

We're watching the collapse of a very flimsy empire and it's hilarious.

Be absolutely hilarious if Park was telling him that.

"Aye Neil, unfortunately that's the rules. If there was any other way, you know I'd do it. So will I put you down for 8, 52 seaters, for the game at the weekend?" B-)

Broadfoot tonight was asked to name the JRB / Others involved at sfa and skipped the question however there was still some interesting detail offered .
Re 52 seater buses he said for zero risk then the criteria allowed for 7 people . Obvious conflict there with NL narrative .

The other thing re aircraft travel he said was it was two rows front back and sides . I never understood NLs point in his interview re 2 rows or 2 metres . Surely 2m is more distant than 2 rows ?

Hahahaha. I've not read the posts or seen the vid. Saw it on the news. Let the scum continue to deteriorated. I never thought that I would think this by not going on a game but best season ever. I hate them b....... WATP. Hahahaha. They tried to kill our club and still couldn't win 9, never mind ten. Hahaha. Effing pisstones. Let them and their government meltdown. WATP

Lennon will not survive this. He will be relieved of his duties prior to the Livingston game. Kennedy will take the team. He has given Lawwell / Desmond no option but to pull the trigger.

Tramp Bastard.

I hate
After that display you still want Lennon employed in Scotland. FFS, do you remember his actions as a player.

Lennon must go.
I hate all IRA sympathisers. I have no love for that c,,,t....and he is the biggest c...t of them all. Eff Sellic, eff the SFA, effing eff the SNP (how the eff can you you be Rangers if you vote these treacherous bast...s). One game at a time and enjoy every week of their miserable existence....and eff with a big F the effing IRA. My family suffered to these murderous bastards...don't question my integrity. WATP, UNITED WE STAND. DIVIDED WE FALL

I hate
I hate all IRA sympathisers. I have no love for that c,,,t....and he is the biggest c...t of them all. Eff Sellic, eff the SFA, effing eff the SNP (how the eff can you you be Rangers if you vote these treacherous bast...s). One game at a time and enjoy every week of their miserable existence....and eff with a big F the effing IRA. My family suffered to these murderous bastards...don't question my integrity. WATP, UNITED WE STAND. DIVIDED WE FALL
I question Lennon's actions and lack of integrity as a normal person.

Based on that he should not be employed in Scotland, why have him a minute longer.

Some of the mentally challengeds on KDS seem to think this is either Lennon or someone speaking on his behalf on twitter (apparently he did the same thing when falling apart at Hibs - making twitter accounts to argue with people and defend himself)

Seems mental but we're dealing with a mentalcase fuckwit mentally challenged so for that reason alone im taking it as gospel for my own personal amusement

The telling bit for me is his claim about being photographed without consent being illegal in Dubai, as if to say it would have been OK had they not had pictures taken, clearly that lot are the masters of keeping things hidden but this was a public shit show, not a quiet time in the changing room with children.

Back