Where do they go now

Tommy1656

After all the lies,blame game,unprofessional conduct by Lemon and Co,this could finish them for a long long time.
Think about it who would sponsor this kind of company or get involved with them in anyway.
Who will ever employ lemon now no one with any credibility about them.
There pals in high places will drop.them like a hot tattie as they have done and said to much and blaming anyone in there path.
No decent players will want to sign for them and i would think many will want away from this evil club.
I really hope they reap what they sowed and suffer for a very long time to come.
I also think now much more will come out about them,now as all there allies will be avoiding them like the plague and the backing will stop as don't want involved with them
WATP .

After all the lies,blame game,unprofessional conduct by Lemon and Co,this could finish them for a long long time.
Think about it who would sponsor this kind of company or get involved with them in anyway.
There pals in high places will drop.them like a hot tattie as they have done and said to much and blaming anyone in there path.
No decent players will want to sign for them and i would think many will want away from this evil club.
I really hope they reap what they sowed and suffer for a very long time to come.
I also think now much more will come out about them,now as all there allies will be avoiding them like the plague and the backing will stop as don't want involved with them
WATP .
I hope you are right mate. Let’s see what unfolds here.

Lennon is now in a power battle with Child abuse investigator/chief cover up Pete, nobody is bigger than the club surely? Split boardroom adding to the delight of their on pitch failings. Let it rumble on and on and on and on

Home preferably

UfzjEL2ho4Wg.gif

unless Lennon has naked photos of Lawwell, there is no way he can survive his latest train wreck, but who in their right mind would want to come and take over

I honestly think that they need heavily sanctioned. Not just a paltry fine. They have called out 2 other clubs protocols. They have accused the government of hypocrisy and singling them out.
They need hammered
I can't see this one being swept under the carpet tbh.

Lennon has over-stepped the mark big-time and threw many 'under the bus' in the process.

I honestly think that they need heavily sanctioned. Not just a paltry fine. They have called out 2 other clubs protocols. They have accused the government of hypocrisy and singling them out.
They need hammered
And admitted breaches, then denied breaches. No ones got covid....oh wait ....two folk have it....what a shambles. And then there is those pesky photos....still nothing to see here....move along. They need hammered. Anything less than 7 game bans for players and there should be an outcry. As for Neic. P45 and a disrepute charge I think.

The Scottish government,sfa,spfl,
Glasgow Council and health officials should all be out with guns blazing tomorrow as they have to react to this disgustingorganisation from top to bottom.
WATP

It’s very obvious now nobody is going to come in until the end of the season. People just don’t need that hassle or want it on their CV. Normally you’d want a manager to have time to work with the squad ready for next year but they either still don’t have a long term name or don’t want to him chased down the road before he starts his first full season.

There’s rumours they have a new technical director starting next week. A guy who is currently doing the loan liaison role at Man City. Similar role that Davie Weir has/had after he left us. In the face of it, that is an underwhelming appointment to start a massive rebuild. I can see them half arseing it because there’s people in positions there that will be kept and fitted in somewhere rather than getting the best people for a new structure like we did. Liewell will also still want control so if there’s a DOF role it may not have the responsibilities the new man thought he would be getting.

I can't see this one being swept under the carpet tbh.

Lennon has over-stepped the mark big-time and threw many 'under the bus' in the process.
I hope not. If it is we need to get out of dodge. Or win everything for the next ten years. It's only our performances and lead that are amplifying the pain. If the gap was small this would not be as delicious!

Hopefully their kit deal is performance related.

Bet Adidas are regretting this one (never mind what might be around the corner)

Them being head to toe in Adidas gear was how the Dubai photos were initially identified as being this seasons.

Adidas must be buzzing with that kind of publicity, whilst they are over 20 points behind in the league and out of Europe :))

The only option open to them right now is to sack TLB.
IMO, that's his plan. He won't walk (he misses out on a massive pay out) he can't face us winning the league, so he needs to be sacked whilst maintaining his credibility with the moon howlers in their support. He's batshit crazy.

The fans are in full on rebellious mode no pun intended they are calling for the owner to sell the CEO to go and the manager to be sacked let’s imagine they get their wishes
1 who is going to buy a club with potentially a huge child abuse settlement to pay
2 the need for huge investment in players
3 the repayment of soft loans to various financial institutions
4 the damage to their image both home and overseas due to the recent Dubai debacle
5 future potential sponsorship deals could be effected by their own fans rioting
6 trying to secure a top flight manager
These are just a few points that I feel would need to be addressed

Lemon will be leaving by mutual consent,liewell will keep his job as they need him to still run the SFA and SPFL.
No chance that Lennon is walking away.

He’s unemployable, he’ll be hanging on for his year contact to be paid up via a sacking.

The fans are in full on rebellious mode no pun intended they are calling for the owner to sell the CEO to go and the manager to be sacked let’s imagine they get their wishes
1 who is going to buy a club with potentially a huge child abuse settlement to pay
2 the need for huge investment in players
3 the repayment of soft loans to various financial institutions
4 the damage to their image both home and overseas due to the recent Dubai debacle
5 future potential sponsorship deals could be effected by their own fans rioting
6 trying to secure a top flight manager
These are just a few points that I feel would need to be addressed

I hear Trumps out of work soon.

Lennon wont walk, why would he.
He is making his position untenable any trying to force the boards hand and make them sack him, that way he walks away with his contract paid in full.
If he resigns he walks with nothing.
Lawell is countering that by letting him rattle on, the league is gone, Europe is gone only the SC left to play for and its future is in serious doubt.
Why bring in a new man now when the first 6 months of his tenure will be the misery of losing the 10? far better option to simply keep driving the bus over Neic and let the new man come in as the savior to the bastard who lost us the 10.

Its a simple he who blinks first standoff.

WATP .

Wow talk about getting carried away...

I expect him to be sacked today, they cannot go forward with a Manager that has just undermined their CEO in public.
Liewell must have been raging after last night when this all surfaced, they will replace him with Kennedy/Strachan until end of season.
Bye TLB you will not be missed, please leave Scotland for good.

I expect him to be sacked today, they cannot go forward with a Manager that has just undermined their CEO in public.
Liewell must have been raging after last night when this all surfaced, they will replace him with Kennedy/Strachan until end of season.
Bye TLB you will not be missed, please leave Scotland for good.
Agree, the longer this goes on the less time a new manager has to rebuild for the European qualifiers. Massive gamble every day Lennon remains. Also the risk of losing their target manager.., If they even have one. They are fucked from top-to-bottom.

@Coallie I’m pretty sure this never happened. Nice if it did though

It did. Discussed at various points way back in the big Celtic Compensation thread.

Can't recall off the top of my head which posters it was, but numerous senior stakeholders at Adidas were contacted multiple times... all ignored if I remember correctly.

Agree, the longer this goes on the less time a new manager has to rebuild for the European qualifiers. Massive gamble every day Lennon remains. Also the risk of losing their target manager.., If they even have one. They are fucked from top-to-bottom.
that depends on who is doing the signing there, plenty rumors that it isnt the manager that does it so should be no change there.
Unless they are planning to chance structure completely.
Also the rumors of Lawell going, maybe they wait for the new CEO and then let him rebuild the lot.
Either way sacking Neic involves paying out his deal then then paying AN Other to manage the team also.

Its glorious

Can the season get any better a win for Livingston tomorrow and a win for us on Saturday and the gap is 24 points , they will go ballistic , please then restart the SC with us getting them at Ibrox on the next round

Back