David Tanner - Celtic asked Hibs to move the game eight times

Yesterday could be the day that the media tide finally turns. Given the current restrictions and public health concerns no-one can possible defend Celtics position. The fact that there has been no statement from the club, something they're not exactly shy in doing, suggests that they are happy with Lennons comments. None of their usual lapdogs can possibly go along with this, as their own positions would become untenable.

This is simply glorious. Sit back, feet up, watch them tear themselves apart. It's been a long time coming, but by God it's worth the wait, as it is only going to get betterer and betterer B-D

He is rightfully getting it stinking today. Even Hartson is in the sun telling him to give it up. If he's in the dugout tomorrow and they lose then he'll be out the door for sure, if he isn't already. He even conceded the league was gone yesterday, hilarious stuff. Surely now this will be the last we'll see of him in a Scottish dugout.

Glad that has been made public for the first time.
It clearly shows that the SPFL will do anything that Celtic want if they can find a way of making it happen.
Although it would make no financial sense, this is the type of example that does make me somewhat concerned the football authorities may try to end the season early with a null and void call if it is in favour of their club.
Having said that, his outburst yesterday puts them in a very difficult position.

There’s as saying when you’re in a hole stop digging but the beggars keep on digging regardless I don’t think there’s a JCB with a big enough bucket for them
In saying that there’s not a hole big enough to throw in the amount of shame and depravity they’ve been responsible for in their sordid history

Yesterday could be the day that the media tide finally turns. Given the current restrictions and public health concerns no-one can possible defend Celtics position. The fact that there has been no statement from the club, something they're not exactly shy in doing, suggests that they are happy with Lennons comments. None of their usual lapdogs can possibly go along with this, as their own positions would become untenable.

This is simply glorious. Sit back, feet up, watch them tear themselves apart. It's been a long time coming, but by God it's worth the wait, as it is only going to get betterer and betterer B-D
The media will never turn and to be honest, who wants them to?

If there is a request to move a fixture and neither side can agree, the SPFL go with the home sides wishes.
Understand that, but in a season like this with huge challenges to to the fixture list, they should have been told that there is no room to move matches. If they had been held to play that fixture on the Saturday, they could have played one of their outstanding fixtures midweek. That's the real issue here for me.

Tanner asks - What did Peter Lawwell apologise for last week?

He apologised because they got caught, otherwise they wouldn’t be apologising for anything,
You just know that Lennon's rant yesterday is actually the real position held within that cesspit of a club and I include Lawell in that. Lawell made that "apology" because he had nowhere else to turn.

If there is a request to move a fixture and neither side can agree, the SPFL go with the home sides wishes.
Which unless the reason for the switch is a good one is an absurd rule.
So if we have a home game either side of one of our European ties why don't we ask for it to be moved?
There is no way the SPFL could refuse given they upheld their request to go on a "Jolly".

Celtc have been running the game for so long they thought they could do what they like and now they are causing trouble again to try and get the league stopped.
I think its more sheer arrogance from getting their own way for so long with the protection from the sfa and place men in the media and now its come back to bite them big style.

So why did they need to ask 8 times?

Neil Doncaster: Hello is that you Peter?
Pig Eyed Pete: Yes, Neil. Can you help me out here. We've asked these bastards over at Hibs to move our game to Monday, so we have time to get back from Dubai and sober up. Eight times we've asked them and that little orange bitch Dempster keeps saying no.
ND: Hang on let me look at the rules. There isn't one.....do you want me to make one up?
PEP: Aye, go on. Make it a good one though.
ND: I could say that if it's a stalemate the home team gets to say?
PEP: Aye, that'll work this time, but what if we are the away team next time?
ND: No bother, I'll just make another rule up.
PEP: Good man, there'll be a wee something in the post for you...

So why did they need to ask 8 times?
Because the SPFL ask the clubs to try their best to reach an agreement first before they step in.

I actually remember reading about the rule a few years ago, if memory serves it was first brought in with the intention of it being used at the start of a season so teams can, if they wish, play in a glamour pre season tournament somewhere and earn more cash, not so they can go on a jolly in the Sun in winter.

I believe it can only be done once per season as well, but I can’t remember where I read that so I’m happy to stand corrected if this is not the case.

You just know that Lennon's rant yesterday is actually the real position held within that cesspit of a club and I include Lawell in that. Lawell made that "apology" because he had nowhere else to turn.

I think you’re right Dougie.

Lawwell was made to do it, maybe by Desmond to ‘protect the brand’ ( Don’t laugh ) or by their poll that said 74% of them wouldn’t renew their STs ?

Didn’t the hiv’s say they didn’t want to move the fixture
Yes they rejected the request to move on those grounds

Sky Sports may have moved it regardless to at least the Sunday if not the Monday night as it was FA Cup weekend in England and in the past they shown a double header from Scotland

Back