Lurgan Flopp - All chat in here please

They had the BBC chief sports reporter, Mr Skelator on and never once did have anything negative to say about Sellick or their stagger to Dubai. In fact, I can’t recall I have ever heard him saying anything negative about his favourite club.

Probably the pricks a liar can’t even use his on name which brings us onto BBC Scotland,so out of all the callers they have Tommy the Taxi driver on who is barred from most phone in Radio shows no agenda there then as embarrassing as the topic they are discussing.
That wee twat has started popping up on the 5Live phone-ins again. They must have updated their software and his number isn't blocked any longer. For now. Crackpot - and not just about the Dhims.

Is he gone yet or do we reckon after Livi do the damage tomorrow?
I wouldn't be against a heroic Celtic performance rescuing them a point after 2 very debatable clearly offsite goals given by the Establishment Referee's for Livi and saving Lennon his job.

Then him to come out swinging in the press conference about cheating referees, backed up by a snarling Scott Brown and Peter Lawell in the background clapping the love for the club and the energy that they bring while backing him to bring back the thunder whilst offering him a new 4 year deal.

Last edited:
Any word or footage of Neic today?

It looks like he was half-pished during that rant - you can just imagine him waking this morning, unable to remember anything, but with an impending feeling of dread and a niggling thought that he must've done something untoward while on the booze, and then getting full-blown "The Fear" as he opens his laptop and starts reading about yesterday!!

He really has gone full retard this time. He'll be a goner if they drop points tomorrow night, if he makes it through today that is and then it'll probably be Brave John Kennedy until the end of the season.

As for next season, no-one of any credibility will touch them with a barge pole given their squad is full of loanees, players past their best and players who want out and are running their contracts down. They'll be left to choose between someone like Jack Ross, who would be taking a huge step up compared to any management job he's had before or they could go for a journeyman manager from down south who hasn't had the pressure of having to win every single game or they could go for a foreign manager who doesn't know the league or doesn't realise the scale of the rebuilding they'll be needing.

It's certainly not looking good for them.

Any word or footage of Neic today?

It looks like he was half-pished during that rant - you can just imagine him waking this morning, unable to remember anything, but with an impending feeling of dread and a niggling thought that he must've done something untoward while on the booze, and then getting full-blown "The Fear" as he opens his laptop and starts reading about yesterday!!
Sadly he wasn’t that drunk nice thought though

I asked the same thing, beyond the 5min one that's doing the rounds there are little clips - like one on the bbc that have a little bit extra footage. So there is more recording out there, but I haven't really found it.
Cheers Ger, would like to see it all, only to see his face getting redder and redder and the steam coming out his ears :DB-)

Last edited:
Is there any more than the 5min of the conference available?

There has to be more than that recorded, absolutely hilarious breakdown.

The pretence is gone, now everyone can see how much of a bitter, paranoid, nasty, self-entitled, arrogant idiot he is. B-)

This is audio only of the full press conference. Towards the end Neil is going off the handle a little and for some reason the audio just ends. Perhaps it was cut short or edited this way.

The thing that sticks out to me during the drink fuelled rant is him saying they’ve been “punished”... they have not been punished. Some of their players had to isolate due to being in close contact to the positive case. That’s not a punishment it’s just standard for the pandemic. Punishment would be docked points or an 8 game ban for their players deemed to have broken rules (you know, the punishment that was given to rangers players).

The victim mentality is staggering. But then again don’t know why I’m surprised either....

How many times is this individual going to be the victim ?
He is misunderstood , he is targeted, discriminated against.
Bolton, Hibernian and Celtic have all been wrong.

As the song goes he has been getting away with it and he's all messed up.
Take a look around you Neil, World pandemic, people are losing their lives
and you want too play the victim. shameful

some of them are saying this image has been manipulated and that it's anti-irish racism B-D

EsC4HwJXUAAtscs

I think it's one of the less boggin pictures of him and the herald should be applauded for finding a picture which gives us less of the boak

some of them are saying this image has been manipulated and that it's anti-irish racism B-D

EsC4HwJXUAAtscs

I think it's one of the less boggin pictures of him and the herald should be applauded for finding a picture which gives us less of the boak
It does look a bit like the Snapchat filter which shrinks the middle of your face but keeps your head the same size

The thing that sticks out to me during the drink fuelled rant is him saying they’ve been “punished”... they have not been punished. Some of their players had to isolate due to being in close contact to the positive case. That’s not a punishment it’s just standard for the pandemic. Punishment would be docked points or an 8 game ban for their players deemed to have broken rules (you know, the punishment that was given to Rangers players).

The victim mentality is staggering. But then again don’t know why I’m surprised either....
Correct punishment is a 7 game ban.

He says in that full interview regarding a question if the players have been tested before the next game, yes the players have been tested, i've been tested five or six times myself.

What I got from that is that the club's continually testing him hoping he tests positive so that can remove him from the dugout

for me funniest thing about the press conference was when he said it was illegal to take photos without consent in dubai :D
Seems about right. They go on a very ill advised “training camp” in the Sun, are spotted boozing by the pool and in the bar, infuriating their own fans who can barely leave the house, bring Covid back into the country via an injured player who shouldn’t even have been there....................and it’s the fault of the guy taking the photograph

The warped mind of a papish drunken lunatic really is a disturbing place B-)

"We'
He says in that full interview regarding a question if the players have been tested before the next game, yes the players have been tested, i've been tested five or six times myself.

What I got from that is that the club's continually testing him hoping he tests positive so that can remove him from the dugout
But remarkably refused to test their player before the Hibs game?

This all reeks.

Being a convicted paedophile ring hasn't ended them, yet. Unpunished.

If they can survive expediting the spread of a worldwide epidemic, you may as well designate Scotland as a haven for anti-humanitarianism

Is there any more than the 5min of the conference available?

There has to be more than that recorded, absolutely hilarious breakdown.

The pretence is gone, now everyone can see how much of a bitter, paranoid, nasty, self-entitled, arrogant idiot he is. B-)

They will not sack him before Livi game, and might keep him on irrespective of result. There is still a possibility we could collapse and they go on an incredible run . Unlikely, I know, but not impossible. It'll be DD who'll make the decision.

Back