Talk Sport Frank the Taxi Driver

I hope Kay told him where to go.
No she pandered to him after saying she doesn't give a shit about football. She then carried on saying elite sports might need to be stopped in her mind
Gonna shock you, Skeletor came on and said the league has to go on as it is preventing more mental health issues( nearly choked on ma toast) but didn't push this when challenged on proof of his claim.

I was shocked the state released him so early? His tax expert skills back in 2012 frazzled his brain and he got banged up in Carstairs.

He did indeed I used to drive nights and he was on all stations under all different names. Total oxygen thief.
Someone on here posted that he used to phone late night/early morning radio & rant about flat earth.

Zoooooomer.
Here he is with Griffiths outside parkhead. He’s got a YouTube channel but I can’t find it yet. Will have a look

A lot of them seem to be running with the narrative that the media have been against them throughout 9* in a row, you literally couldn't make it up!
That lunatic Matt McGlone went from saying everything Lennon said was unacceptable to a media slander campaign within two tweets ffs! He also copied and pasted every reply, he has lost the plot to.

As rangers creep closer to the title, caller Frank has been triggered. And we're still weeks away from the zenith. Will Frank's heart hold out until rangers hold the trophy aloft once more? Will he take a breath? Will his wife escape from under the bed? Will he get a fare or accept money from the establishment? Will he be able to pronounce 'specifically' without going all nautical on us?

All these questions and more will be answered in talk sports all new show 'mentally challenged taxi tall tales'.

As many have already said it is amazing that the sectarian abuse hasn't been there for the past eight and three quarter years.

It is hilarious how predictable the victim card is played, but not unexpected....at least it wasn't from Barcelona this time they were wanting an investigation....

His YouTube channel is 'beyond the imaginary curve'.

He was a star of a very long thread in the Lounge at one point.

I'm sure @Numanloyal started it.

Always the victims.

The mentally challengeds were rioting outside parkheed a few ago, assaulting the players,shouting abuse and throwing missiles, I'm sure fwank conveniently forgot to mention that.

£1m to Covid???

It’ll be around £50m in damages to child abuse survivors soon

Another smokescreen this £1m to Covid.

They have raised and donated £250k, that I can see

This is not money from Celtic, it is donations to Celtic Charity, two very different things.

Some of the beneficiaries include...

1. Glasgow/West of Scotland families with children (£65.2K)​
  2. Irish families with children (£10K)​
  3. Gifts to Glasgow children and family hampers (£90K)​
  4. Local OAPs (£8K)​
  5. Children/Family charity partners (£30K)​
  6. Women’s Aid charities (£7.5K)​
  7. Homeless and refugee charity partners (£39.3K)​
Now they have also donated to -

"28 grassroots organisations which support children and families, refugees, the homeless and those living in refuge primarily in Glasgow and the West, but also in Oban, Belfast, London, Newcastle and Ottawa."

What this means is, they visit their chosen locations (Laughs) and they give away Celtic shirts and other brand items, who pays for these items is a good guess, that is not the point though.

What you could say they are doing, is canvassing, they are selling a brand under cover of charity work, always Celtic.

Don't know if it's just me but that doesn't sound like Tommy the Taxi driver in these flat earth clips

The clown seems to get bags of airtime to spout his bile three radio shows all within a few hours your not telling me it just coincidence that he manages to get on these shows

Don’t really listen to phone ins but it would be nice to hear of someone in the media challenge this anti Irish, Catholic and Bheast F.C. gash they keep using as a get out of jail card,
It’s like a broken record and belongs in the past,All of these organizations are well represented at all levels in Scotland and in some areas carry to much influence.

I have listened to a few phone ins when people have claimed it's Tommy, he has a distinctive voice and always vears off on Masonic conspiracy theories.

This lad sounds like another.

I hate this wanker. They're actually giving him the air time.
They’re giving him time and space to embarrass himself and his scabby club.
Nobody talks like that about their football club.
We, Rangers fans, love our club to a very high degree but “our beautiful club called Rangers”?
I’ve never heard or read this anywhere.

The crackpots are crawling out of the woodwork now to try and defend the undefendable.

The gift that just keeps on giving.

just heard him. that is not the same crank frank who was on clyde .
and by the way have celtic given 1 million to covid ?.if not then this needs called out
Question is, have Celtic made this claim?
They can’t be held accountable for their crackpot, scumbag, fanbase comments.

Back