Lurgan Flopp - All chat in here please

They will not sack him before Livi game, and might keep him on irrespective of result. There is still a possibility we could collapse and they go on an incredible run . Unlikely, I know, but not impossible. It'll be DD who'll make the decision.

If they win vs. Livi, he’ll remain for the time being. They’ll be looking at Easter Road for us to drop points.

There is a rumour that the player is Griffiths who has tested positive.

There is also another rumour from a member on here that there is photographic evidence of him not obeying lockdown rules.

This could get really messy. 10 fold Dubaigate if true.

Id love this to be true.

Someone on here was sure it was Ntcham last night.

Is Lennon unwell? Serious question. Lawwell has a duty of care to take the pressure off him and put him on gardening leave.

He will have all the time in the world to fit hit the bottle, do mountains of snus and coke and beat and cheat on his wife as much as he pleases.

Is Lennon unwell? Serious question. Lawwell has a duty of care to take the pressure off him and put him on gardening leave.

He will have all the time in the world to fit hit the bottle, do mountains of snus and coke and beat and cheat on his wife as much as he pleases.
I agree. He is not a well man. How could anyone let him take charge of that team? Would you as a player just think that was normal behaviour? The longer it drags on the more astonished I get!

There is also another rumour from a member on here that there is photographic evidence of him not obeying lockdown rules.

As always with these things and in the age of fake news, even if you don't believe it start spreading it to any idiots that you know who might continue it and create a litlte dysentary among the ranks.

The UAE photo rules .................

#5 Avoid sharing photos without permission

Article 43 of The UAE Copyright Law (Federal Law N0.7 of 2002) states that if a person has captured a photo or a video of another, he/she should not exhibit, publish, or distribute it withouht prior consent. Otherwise, he/she may face a fine and detention of not more than six months.

Nonetheless, there are exceptions to this rule. A photo or video may only be published if :

It is captured at a public event ;
It features a celebrity, official, or public figure, or ;
The publication of the photo or video is permitted due to public interest.

B-)

Obviously keeping him on is all down to money. He will be wanting sacked so he gets a pay off . And meanwhile he blunders around , a loose cannon, embarrassing the club. Marvellous.

Compare and contrast the mock outrage from the likes of Jeanette Findlay over the treatment of Lennon to the tumbleweed when Pedro Caixhina was mocked to his face by Sutton for the crime of not being a native English speaker. Anyone hear claims of anti Portuguese racism then? Me neither. Always the fucking victim.

Surely if there was photographic evidence it would be all over the internet by now?

Is there any more than the 5min of the conference available?

There has to be more than that recorded, absolutely hilarious breakdown.

The pretence is gone, now everyone can see how much of a bitter, paranoid, nasty, self-entitled, arrogant idiot he is. B-)

No thanks. I want him to see 10 in a row end in front of his very eyes at the chamber of secrets in March. I want him to smell the sweat come off our players as they leave the pitch with the title in the bag.

The UAE photo rules .................

#5 Avoid sharing photos without permission

Article 43 of The UAE Copyright Law (Federal Law N0.7 of 2002) states that if a person has captured a photo or a video of another, he/she should not exhibit, publish, or distribute it withouht prior consent. Otherwise, he/she may face a fine and detention of not more than six months.

Nonetheless, there are exceptions to this rule. A photo or video may only be published if :

It is captured at a public event ;
It features a celebrity, official, or public figure, or ;
The publication of the photo or video is permitted due to public interest.

B-)
ah! nice find B-D

Lennon has always been an unhinged mess. It’s just in the past the media and his clubs supporters where happy to excuse his behaviour and blame everyone else. He’s on his own this time.

Can’t help wonder if this is his latest attempt to get the season stopped. By attacking the government he knows that Nippy may retaliate.

They will stop at nothing to get their own way eg tour of Japan and exploiting former players deaths to get games cancelled ( or not if it suits their agenda)

I could believe Griffiths testing positive for quite a few things.
To be fair with the amount of house parties he has allegedly had during lockdown I am surprised it hasn’t come sooner ( I know a guy who was at one of them ) that was on the 2/1/21 though so he would have been in Dubai

Can’t help wonder if this is his latest attempt to get the season stopped. By attacking the government he knows that Nippy may retaliate.

They will stop at nothing to get their own way eg tour of Japan and exploiting former players deaths to get games cancelled ( or not if it suits their agenda)
And she won’t stop the season due to one club as she stated

that twitter account refers to TLB as 'my client', so I guess it is his agent. (my italics)

Covid88Bhoys
@covid88bhoys

·
Jan 15

Replying to
@_Connortwigg

@kevindempsey81
and 3 others
Credential's for a job are earned. 5 trophies lifted in a row lifted since returning to the position are my clients credentials. NONE lost yet in Scotland. Don't forget that Connor (is that the CoS spelling?)

Last edited:
Heard from a fairly reliable source today that they have another four positive cases due to be announced!
de8.gif

That's my productive Tuesday a write off, please be true.

Heard from a fairly reliable source today that they have another four positive cases due to be announced!
Sounds like noise surely the entire set were returned and that was where they said a 2nd was positive yesterday . There is no way they will run another set of tests as they will follow the protocols and no more .

I do wonder though about others who travelled , were there any positives / isolations in those people as it seems they now had 60 people who travelled . Has to be some risk there .

Would they even have done more testing today if they were all tested yesterday?

Utter chaos awaits if true though.

Back