Lurgan Flopp - All chat in here please

If I was a betting man I'd wager on Duffy, he left early to fly to England then up to Scotland to play against Hibs, now that would be interesting, they are really f@ ck1ng things up, but it's not their fault is it lenny... Everyone else's.. But not theirs..... IT'S A CONSPIRACY...... #55

that twitter account refers to TLB as 'my client', so I guess it is his agent.

Covid88Bhoys
@covid88bhoys

·
Jan 15

Replying to
@_Connortwigg

@kevindempsey81
and 3 others
Credential's for a job are earned. 5 trophies lifted in a row lifted since returning to the position are my clients credentials. NONE lost yet in Scotland. Don't forget that Connor (is that the CoS spelling?)

Lets ignore the fact about the LC eh ?

That guy ticks all the boxes they want, including ignoring the truth.

Think my favourite part of the press conference is when he’s told there’s a rumour that the board will announce his jobs safe until the end of the season and he replies “ well that’s great news for me then”

Heard from a fairly reliable source today that they have another four positive cases due to be announced!
It just makes everything he said about celtic being the victims of political posturing etc and that the covid restrictions they've been put under are OTT are utterly ill-advised and stupid.

They were right to be put under isolation, and they're perhaps lucky they were forced to isolate otherwise covid could be riddled through their entire squad by now.

If anything they should be thanking the response team for saving them from more embarrassment.

Maybe I’m paranoid but this to smells of a scam to goad the snp (most of whom are tims and Tim fans) to force football to stop and to then force the SPFL also run for and by tims to null and void? Or is lockdown getting to me?
I don't think they do anything without thought. This is a group who molested kids, never apologized and never took responsibility. In fact turned it around then doubled down. They have built a web of sympathizers that have slowly controlled Scottish football (and government for that matter). Always the victim, they have gotten their own way for far too long and has bread total ignorance to others and arrogance like I've never seen. This has spread to their fans who are no longer subjective but believe they are in control so can say anything without any criticism. This could be as they say, their hail Mary pass. They are an organization not to be trusted and by extension I cannot put anything by them. The fact he was allowed to rant like this, no doubt approved by the fat Japanese says everything. Any organization whose key player went rogue like this would be addressed immediately. The fact they've not again says it all. They are desperate and there is nothing they won't do to halt losing that coveted 9.5 they were looking for.

Unbelievably, it appears they are keeping him on. Suggests they agree with him.

Text I received last night:
Eddie Howe apparently offered the job by DD. Wants to come now in advance of next season. Lennon been asked to step down or he'll be sacked as they want Howe within the week. Re PL's apology, DD insisted upon this in advance of his son Ross joining the board. All from someone with a connection to the club and personal friend of a current director.
Massive boardroom changes to follow with many existing directors going...

Would they even have done more testing today if they were all tested yesterday?

Utter chaos awaits if true though.
Testing prior to the Livi game, so 4 who have played the last games now the virus has incubated and a lot more for them to worry about. FINGERS CROSSED

It might go against the grain, but having personally suffered badly from this disease, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
Hope your well on the mend fellow bear. wish you well.
On the lemon side of it ,he deserves all the ill thats coming to him .
The DOB rant,spitting on our scarf and his general attidute in trying to put us down puts him in the slow and painful demise bracket along with thumbheid and the lego eater .stick the Japanese eyed slug in as well for good measure.
they deserve no respect or sympthy from anyone in the blue corner

for me funniest thing about the press conference was when he said it was illegal to take photos without consent in dubai :D
Yeah, how does he even know that ?

On the spot made-up pish.
The UAE photo rules .................

#5 Avoid sharing photos without permission

Article 43 of The UAE Copyright Law (Federal Law N0.7 of 2002) states that if a person has captured a photo or a video of another, he/she should not exhibit, publish, or distribute it withouht prior consent. Otherwise, he/she may face a fine and detention of not more than six months.

Nonetheless, there are exceptions to this rule. A photo or video may only be published if :

It is captured at a public event ;
It features a celebrity, official, or public figure, or ;
The publication of the photo or video is permitted due to public interest.

B-)
Well, the exceptions seem to cover the taking of photos of them having a beer beside the pool whilst breaking the 2m rule. Which Kennedy confirmed.. Whoever told Lennon about the taking of photos was illegal conveniently forgot about the exceptions.

Mate, are you at it? 'cause if you are, that needs a ban. If you're right though, this is priceless!!! :))

No doubt would be players who were self isolating, but at least they'll need to miss another what, 10 days at least?
I'm just passing on what I heard, the chap in question has been spot on with various bits and bobs over the years though more connected to us than them.

Can everyone not see what he is trying to do poke the government!! I think he’s going for null In void . That scum will try anything, can’t beat us on the park . Cheat is out of it. Phill od , some will remember!!

Stiliyan Petrov calls for Celtic to axe Neil Lennon as club legend backs Roy Keane for Parkhead hot seat​

Petrov believes urgent action must be taken by Peter Lawwell and Dermot Desmond after the horror season.

Critical Stiliyan Petrov insists the time has come for Neil Lennon to leave Celtic as the Parkhead hero tipped Roy Keane as a blockbuster replacement.
The ex-Hoops midfielder believes Peter Lawwell and Dermot Desmond must act immediately as they look to recover from a disastrous campaign.
Petrov's former club sit 21 points behind in the title race, albeit with three games in hand, and need a miracle to overtake unbeaten Rangers to claim an unprecedented run of 10 championship trophies.
Coupled with the continuing fall-out of the ill-fated trip to Dubai and Lennon's stunning press conference yesterday, Petrov has demanded changes.
The Bulgarian joins John Hartson in calls for his former teammate to be removed as soon as possible amid continuing unrest in the Celtic support.

0_Rangers-v-Celtic-Ladbrokes-Scottish-Premiership.jpg

When asked on The Celtic Huddle by Mark Wilson if he agreed with Hartson's comments, Petrov said: “Yeah I think so. Now it comes to the point where Celtic have to make the change in approach and I think a new manager has to come in with his staff.

"A leader, somebody who can lead the team in a different direction and who can motivate and change the style of play. What we have seen, and it’s just in my opinion, is that Celtic are still trying to play the football we have seen under Brendan Rodgers.

"They will have better players and better characters who will stop you winning a game. We have to change the approach.
“It’s something they have to deal with. Do they make the change now or in a month's time? I think they make the change now and have a big push for the end of the season.”
Petrov reckons that a return to the east end of Glasgow for Manchester United icon Roy Keane could be just what is needed to spark a reaction from the Celtic stars.
Keane rounded off his playing career with the Hoops back in 2006 and wants to see the fiery Irishman take charge for the remainder of the Premiership campaign.

He continued: “What a name to come up for the job. I think Roy’s name has been mentioned a couple of years ago. To be honest it’s something that is needed.
"Does Roy go head to head with Steven Gerrard and compete with the same intensity and desire? Yes he does. Is he going to be somebody the Celtic fans would like to see in charge? Yes I think so. Would I look forward to it? Yes. Would that fire get back into the Celtic players again? I think it would.
"You can actually compare what Steven Gerrard did with Rangers. He started two and half years ago and look at the difference.

"He now has a team that is ready to compete and fight for the manager and the jersey.
"That’s what we need Celtic to do and unfortunately they need to do it sooner rather than later. Why not? I’d be quite excited to see Roy given a chance so it will be interesting to see if that can happen."

Yeah, how does he even know that ?

On the spot made-up pish.

Well, the exceptions seem to cover the taking of photos of them having a beer beside the pool whilst breaking the 2m rule. Which Kennedy confirmed.. Whoever told Lennon about the taking of photos was illegal conveniently forgot about the exceptions.
part of me wants it to be, like you say, on the spot nonsense from him, another part of me is hoping he's been sitting at home seething at being in isolation, the press coverage, and so he's been searching like mad through the internet trying to find any kind of BS which back him up B-)

I'm just passing on what I heard, the chap in question has been spot on with various bits and bobs over the years though more connected to us than them.
Protocol says covid tests are required within 72 hours of the fixture is what has been stated on this site .
That allows for those tests to be conducted from Sunday 20:15 so I’m thinking the results were returned to them yesterday and that is what Toafy Teef spat out .

Might be wrong or of course they could have chosen to release incomplete misinformation .

The UAE photo rules .................

#5 Avoid sharing photos without permission

Article 43 of The UAE Copyright Law (Federal Law N0.7 of 2002) states that if a person has captured a photo or a video of another, he/she should not exhibit, publish, or distribute it withouht prior consent. Otherwise, he/she may face a fine and detention of not more than six months.

Nonetheless, there are exceptions to this rule. A photo or video may only be published if :

It is captured at a public event ;
It features a celebrity, official, or public figure, or ;
The publication of the photo or video is permitted due to public interest.

B-)
Even if it were illegal what is this diseased sewer rat demanding be done? The photographer to be extradited to the UAE for something that isn't even a crime in Scotland? Unreal, loving their pain and hurt.

Would they even have done more testing today if they were all tested yesterday?

Utter chaos awaits if true though.
I bet it’s nonsense but he did say yesterday they returned to training after lateral flow tests but would still be waiting on the proper test results. Lateral flow tests are very unreliable.

The telling bit for me is his claim about being photographed without consent being illegal in Dubai, as if to say it would have been OK had they not had pictures taken, clearly that lot are the masters of keeping things hidden but this was a public shit show, not a quiet time in the changing room with children.
The two faced tramp forgets alcohol is illegal in Dubai as well.

Protocol says covid tests are required within 72 hours of the fixture is what has been stated on this site .
That allows for those tests to be conducted from Sunday 20:15 so I’m thinking the results were returned to them yesterday and that is what Toafy Teef spat out .

Might be wrong or of course they could have chosen to release incomplete misinformation .

You know that’s been done by them before CoG !

In all the carnage at CP one person has not been mentioned. This person is the one whose advice could have stopped the Dubai trip. The club doctor. Did anyone there ask his opinion?
Talking of Doctors and medical staff..

Jullien tested positive. He's on crutches and couldn't train. Reasonable to expect, I think, that he therefore spent most of the trip with the Doctor and the Physios rather than any of his teammates - including close contact sessions of more than 15 minutes. Yet none of their medical staff are, apparently, self-isolating. Odd?

Stiliyan Petrov calls for Celtic to axe Neil Lennon as club legend backs Roy Keane for Parkhead hot seat​

Petrov believes urgent action must be taken by Peter Lawwell and Dermot Desmond after the horror season.

Critical Stiliyan Petrov insists the time has come for Neil Lennon to leave Celtic as the Parkhead hero tipped Roy Keane as a blockbuster replacement.
The ex-Hoops midfielder believes Peter Lawwell and Dermot Desmond must act immediately as they look to recover from a disastrous campaign.
Petrov's former club sit 21 points behind in the title race, albeit with three games in hand, and need a miracle to overtake unbeaten Rangers to claim an unprecedented run of 10 championship trophies.
Coupled with the continuing fall-out of the ill-fated trip to Dubai and Lennon's stunning press conference yesterday, Petrov has demanded changes.
The Bulgarian joins John Hartson in calls for his former teammate to be removed as soon as possible amid continuing unrest in the Celtic support.

0_Rangers-v-Celtic-Ladbrokes-Scottish-Premiership.jpg

When asked on The Celtic Huddle by Mark Wilson if he agreed with Hartson's comments, Petrov said: “Yeah I think so. Now it comes to the point where Celtic have to make the change in approach and I think a new manager has to come in with his staff.

"A leader, somebody who can lead the team in a different direction and who can motivate and change the style of play. What we have seen, and it’s just in my opinion, is that Celtic are still trying to play the football we have seen under Brendan Rodgers.

"They will have better players and better characters who will stop you winning a game. We have to change the approach.
“It’s something they have to deal with. Do they make the change now or in a month's time? I think they make the change now and have a big push for the end of the season.”
Petrov reckons that a return to the east end of Glasgow for Manchester United icon Roy Keane could be just what is needed to spark a reaction from the Celtic stars.
Keane rounded off his playing career with the Hoops back in 2006 and wants to see the fiery Irishman take charge for the remainder of the Premiership campaign.

He continued: “What a name to come up for the job. I think Roy’s name has been mentioned a couple of years ago. To be honest it’s something that is needed.
"Does Roy go head to head with Steven Gerrard and compete with the same intensity and desire? Yes he does. Is he going to be somebody the Celtic fans would like to see in charge? Yes I think so. Would I look forward to it? Yes. Would that fire get back into the Celtic players again? I think it would.
"You can actually compare what Steven Gerrard did with Rangers. He started two and half years ago and look at the difference.

"He now has a team that is ready to compete and fight for the manager and the jersey.
"That’s what we need Celtic to do and unfortunately they need to do it sooner rather than later. Why not? I’d be quite excited to see Roy given a chance so it will be interesting to see if that can happen."
Out of the frying pan, into the fire :))

Talking of Doctors and medical staff..

Jullien tested positive. He's on crutches and couldn't train. Reasonable to expect, I think, that he therefore spent most of the trip with the Doctor and the Physios rather than any of his teammates - including close contact sessions of more than 15 minutes. Yet none of their medical staff are, apparently, self-isolating. Odd?
Your forgetting they are not a professional outfit it’s more likely Julien spent his time in the bar talking to randoms and passing ‘ influencers’.

Back