Missing man - Sheridan

he said nowt about duffy this time, or how all his predictions has gone tits up, I hate folks who never admit they got things wrong, but they wear that like a badge of honor at the tims

I find it really funny that Tommy thinks he can have a dig at Rangers fans for morals and standards despite being an alky cokeheed who got convicted and jailed for perjury
tenor.gif

That was like late call.Brilliant absolutely brilliant.Is he at it?I think he’s funny as fu*k.Brothers.....and......sisters......hail.....hail......
Baaaaaawwww!!!!

Started pishin myself when he mentioned “The Rangers at the top of the table, unaccustomed as they are in that position”. Did Tommy not live through the 90s? :))

He's like that wee Irish Mick guy. They think they're more relevant than they actually are. They genuinely believe people want to hear what they have to say when everyone thinks they are both absolute fannies.

With the greatest respect to tommy, my old man was always grateful for the poll tax mob intervention..... but yer recent activities just confirm yerrabogbrush.. WATP :))

He has a "graphic" of what they've won in the last 20 years.
He doesn't have a graphic of all he wanted for the past 10 years because that's gone.

I’m not a violent man at all, but if we had a famous (no laughing) fan like that I would physically hunt him down and shoot him.

the guy's a complete embarrassment and someone i bet even the celtic support wish didn't "support" their club.

i've seen some fake crap from politicians, but nothing he says seems natural or genuine in any way. it's hilarious the contortions he puts his face through in the these videos to try and prove he's one of them

Tommy Sheridan has never had a real job in his life as far as i know so for him talk about anyone paying or not paying tax is beyond a joke,he is also to blame for countless people not paying their poll tax guys an absolute cretin who lives in a nice fancy house that should be well beyond his financial capability looking from the outside.

"we've won 9 in a row twice, no other country in scotland can say that"

maybe i spoke too soon, maybe he is one of them?

Right at the end ... "We've won 9 in a row twice, no other country in Scotland can say that." Eh, country?

Also, the irony of a tosser who has made a 40 year career out of telling people not to pay the Poll Tax, then having a go at Rangers for not paying taxes, is obvious to all but him.

Man who was jailed for perjury points finger at alleged non tax payers. I’ll choose not to take any life lessons from a clown like that

This is a screen test for a new version of Only An Excuse and Tommy is playing a character.

Isn’t he ?

Nothing really says 'Im a dinosaur in the modern world', than an auld guy holding up a printed copy of a graphic in a YouTube video. Takes longer to print than to insert the graphic, Tommy. Is that actually his YouTube channel? Looks like it is, but 496 subscribers is an absolutely pathetic amount for anybody remotely in the public eye. No wonder he's trying to maintain relevance with this nonsense.

Back