Missing man - Sheridan

Over 7 minutes of polishing a turd. I love that they are now trying to set the narrative that the quadruple treble was the real crowning achievement they always desired. Why, when their main rival was nowhere near and the financial gap between the rest of the league was so gargantuan, do they not have ten trebles in a row?

Tommy having a go at people with no morals. He's a parody of himself. Whether it's swingers clubs, drinking stolen airplane miniatures or perjury, the man is a hypocrite! Perhaps Empire can add him to the poll about who's most mental.

Having a go at not paying the taxman...how did Tommy get famous again?

Not watched the video but I'm sure it will be a catastrophe.

EsGfNJuWMAArnVk

An absolute embarrassment, do you think he talks like that off camera

whhhaaattsss.......fooorrrr...... diiiiinnnnerrrrr?

He must smell Pound Notes from gullible Beggars. Been fleecing people for years.
PS - get your wife's sussies on Tommy.

He has a very strange speech pattern. He's mostly very slow and deliberate, but occasionally speeds up at the end of a sentence. He also throws in a lot of pauses, or puts great emphasis on particular words for no apparent reason.

Genuinely the best thing about that video is the fact EBT’s were never used till 2001, even a mentally challenged tax expert gets simple facts wrong!.

Then you're giving him what he wants.

He is not relevant in any walk of life and has decided to prostitute himself by winding us up to gain the attention he thrives upon.
He's a figure of fun.

If being laughed at on here and by his own over on Kerrydale gives him the attemtion he craves then so be it.

Never trust a man who stands by and watches while his wife takes it up the arse of another man.

Sheridan is a fruitloop gimp.

I'll take morality lessons on tax affairs from that shower the day Momo Sylla's production company releases its first feature film.

Until then, fück em.

He says they have won the last 12 competitions they have entered...........I must have missed those Champions League//Europa League wins.
You have just lost in three out of the last four, which will soon become four out of four ya dick.

Hmm Tommy Tommy Tommy, the great revisionist.

Not so faithful thru and thru when the greatest fans in the world were being racist. You got over that quickly eh?

“The question came to what team did he support. He said he grew up a Celtic supporter. And attended a lot of the games. But the sectarian element put him off and he stopped attending around the late-80s. When pressed by Cowan and Cosgrove to which team he now supports, he said "no-one" but claimed that he still had a "soft spot" for Celtic.”

Since then he’s went full yahoo. Attention seeking big hoor. He’s a laughing stock.

Tommy Sheridan has never had a real job in his life as far as i know so for him talk about anyone paying or not paying tax is beyond a joke,he is also to blame for countless people not paying their poll tax guys an absolute cretin who lives in a nice fancy house that should be well beyond his financial capability looking from the outside.
I watched 2 minutes 37 seconds and had to stop, like most folk here i'm sure, just thought,, what a tadger this guy is. But my 1st and hopefully only encounter with tommy was when i was back in ma da's flat in Dennistoun, on R&R from west Belfast and this guy & the rest you see in the photo turned up to stop a couple of bailiffs (backed up by 2 polis) coming to take my da's telly and what ever else away because he couldn'y pay the poll tax, we all stood in the doorway and stopped these cun*s, and my da was grateful for that. My point is , he hasn't always been the utter fanny we see today. Fair do's tommy ya wee shite, sobre up for %^*&'s sake. WATP

Last edited:
You couldn't paint a red neck on that mentally challenged bastard.
Or mark his neck with a blowtorch.

Although I'd give it a go.

It's amazing, you'd think that willingly guiding Billy Davies into your wife would be peak shame and embarrassment for most guys on the planet. But no. Tommy manages to take it up a notch with each new video. Quite a talent.

As I said on the other thread how many inaccuracies can you have in one long boring video? They are complete strangers to the truth.

This complete idiot doesn’t understand they did invest, and by Scottish football terms heavily.

They spent a combined £10m on a dud goalkeeper and centre forward who can’t get a game. Tommy you might also remember the loan fee and wages for “Big Shane Duffy”. I’m sure you made a video about him Tommy! B-)

As for his The Rangers” clearly hinting at a new club, he says we’re in a position we’ve not been in a for a long time. I’m struggling here if we’re new or not now?

As for EBTs he’s such a big fan he clearly doesn’t even have his dates correct as nothing to do with the 9 in a row team.

Finally we have the turd polishing quadruple treble. Funny Tommy you never made a video about that, but have more than one going on about “the ten”.

That’s before you get to “no other country has done that”.

What an embarrassment! B-)

A complete parody of even himself. What makes this Deviant, Lying Bastard think folk are interested in his ramblings apart from the superb comedy aspect.

He’s consistent I’ll give him that. He 100% has mental issues. I wonder what he will say when we finally secure 55.

Back