Brendan Rodgers

ssblue

Clearly a bit of an arse.

No doubt he is a good manager though and the day he left that mob was a good day for us.

Not counting his uncontested achievements in Scotland but he has taken a mid table Leicester to just missing out on a CL spot last season and has them top of the league halfway through this season.

Took over Liverpool who had finished mid table and within 2 seasons had them very close to champions scoring over 100 goals.

Probably due another crack at one of the big guns and may well get Lampard's job in the summer.

Just saying...

He’s a tremendous coach who can take players to much higher performance levels.

They enjoyed him there but they never truly appreciated what they had.

Too busy shouting Sevco and tugging themselves furiously like a little chimp over invented financial blogs.

Never mind, they got what they deserved in the end.

No doubt he is a good manager though and the day he left that mob was a good day for us.

Not counting his uncontested achievements in Scotland but he has taken a mid table Leicester to just missing out on a CL spot last season and has them top of the league halfway through this season.

Took over Liverpool who had finished mid table and within 2 seasons had them very close to champions scoring over 100 goals.

Probably due another crack at one of the big guns and may well get Lampard's job in the summer.

Just saying...
He only went to the poets because he knew (oo er) that he had no real opposition , as soon as Rangers brought in SG , he knew what was coming and f*cked off. He wont get a bigger club than where he is.
He's a 19th Century Terrorist C*nt & a Shitebag.

Just saying...

I think he'll have Lampards job next week

He doesnae phuck about our Roman.

He was always only ever going to be a stopgap at Them, as he is a very good manager.

A few of the traditional ‘bigger’ sides down there could do much worse.

He only went to the poets because he knew (oo er) that he had no real opposition , as soon as Rangers brought in SG , he knew what was coming and f*cked off. He wont get a bigger club than where he is.
He's a 19th Century Terrorist C*nt & a Shitebag.

He will get a bigger job than Leicester. He’s done well at every club he’s been at.

It was a great day for us when he left Celtic.

Celtic Reserves are bigger than Leicester said Sutton B-D
Left for a far bigger club, even without European football in a far bigger league, working with far better players and it's telling he hasn't bought a single Celtic Superstar or even poached any of these wonderkids they claim to have.

Leicester also behaved like a big club, chose their man and said you come now or not at all. Exactly as it should be but apparently Celtic should be waiting until the summer, perhaps their not as big as they say?

I think it is only a matter of time before he rocks up at Chelsea given his history there and their current predicament. .

Celtic Reserves are bigger than Leicester said Sutton B-D
Left for a far bigger club, even without European football in a far bigger league, working with far better players and it's telling he hasn't bought a single Celtic Superstar or even poached any of these wonderkids they claim to have.

Leicester also behaved like a big club, chose their man and said you come now or not at all. Exactly as it should be but apparently Celtic should be waiting until the summer, perhaps their not as big as they say?

Celtic are a much bigger club that Leicester mate.

Leicester are a far better team with better potential though.

Still, fuck him.

JS116479236.jpg

He’s improved every single team he’s been at, although Liverpool did go tits up in the end.

Glad he abandoned them lot.

Good manager, no doubt about it. However, the second he signed on with that lot is the second I decided I’d rather eat a cricket ball than see him have a successful career.

Watched Gerrards interview with Neville the other day and he said he enjoyed playing under Rodgers more than any other managers. Clearly has something as a coach but is still a massive tadger

He reminds me of a cheap version of Sir Alex.

He has the nack of getting the best out of players. His man management skills must be the best in that league.

He may well get Leiciester to a CL spot and dont see how he cant.

Wank tho

Struggle to hate him the way I would most scum employees past and present, I’m sure someone will come along with an example otherwise, but he personally always seemed fairly respectful of us when he could have gloated, and when Gerrard arrived and we matched them head to head he didn’t revert to their type and blame refs etc.

Definitely a bit of the Brent about him, but he can clearly get a tune out of players.

He reminds me of a cheap version of Sir Alex.

He has the nack of getting the best out of players. His man management skills must be the best in that league.

He may well get Leiciester to a CL spot and dont see how he cant.

Wank tho

The way things are going he could go one better.

Rodgers seems a bit of a cheeseball, but folk will buy into it and when they do it gets results.

Only 3 points behind where they were - at this point - the year they won it.
And it could have been so much better considering 4 of the 5 games they've lost have been home v Fulham, West, Ham, Vila and Everton. Rodgers is a really good coach who has improved most clubs he has been at with the only real failure at Reading.

He's a very good manager and I was over the moon when he did his midnight flit away from the Crime Scene. It will be difficult, if not near impossible, for Plague FC to hire a manager of comparable quality.

They are in the mix this season, and as of tonight top.
All at the top look capable of dropping points so you never know.

Yet Rodgers said him less than a month he doesn't think they are full article yet, even he said he might need another year.

They are prone to pick up some poor results from time to time.

Back