Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

from the Record ..

But during Monday’s explosive rant Lennon also alluded to those numbers soaring after the bus trips came into the scope of the investigation team.

He said: “On the plane it was the guys that were closest to them. So all of a sudden it was two rows back, two rows forward, two rows to the side.

“We were under the impression that with business class seats the distance from two seats back was pretty safe.

“And some lads had to isolate because they were on buses with Christopher.

“This is where I’m confused because all clubs in Scotland have been travelling up and down the country in two buses.

READ MORE​

“With these guidelines that we’re now having to adhere to it means that only three players can travel on a 52-seater bus.

-------

question - why would you have a business class section on a chartered plane? has it been confirmed they chartered their own plane to Dubai?

What part of this is confusing the stupid tit?

Those clubs in Scotland would also have to have players put into isolation if they had a POSITIVE case on said buses.

Is he really that thick? Or just being deliberately argumentative?

Those clubs in Scotland would also have to have players put into isolation if they had a POSITIVE case on said buses.

I think he's stirring the shit, and has liewell's full blessing to do it.

I think he's stirring the shit, and has liewell's full blessing to do it.

Edit to say, didn't the first one had posted.

Mate, people need to calm down a bit with this stuff. I want them hammered for things aswell, but the correct protocols will be in place here.

Just because they haven't told us who the player is, track and trace will know who it is obviously. They will do their stuff, and if anyone was in close contact with him anywhere 48hrs before his positive result, they will be informed of the need to isolate for 10 days.

celtic not naming the player, is NOT putting anyones health at risk.
I think my point is more about Celtic not being hammered enough - they made a stupid journey and have now brought infected players back with them as a result of it. Essentially putting the work done to reduce the virus at risk in Scottish football.

I actually don't give a shit who it is that has the virus within their ranks. They shouldn't be playing and there is no way they could have travelled back from Dubai without putting the rest of their team at risk.

It's not just Celtic that have fucked up. The Scottish Government, SFA, SFPL and Celtic are all to blame for allowing a stupid trip to happen in the first place.

I don't believe Celtic have taken the proper precautions. I don't believe there won't be more infected players and I do believe they are putting other teams at risk by playing them in the days/weeks after they come back riddled.

Thank fvck we get a decent Shakespearean quote, instead of hung by thine own petard or hung by thine own pitard, or hung by their own sword.

I am fvckin sick of it!

Here is one from Macbeth that fits. I remember it from a recent article on Trump but it fits Snus even better.

Now does he feel his title
Hang loose about him, like a giant’s robe
Upon a dwarfish thief.​

Posted on the Lurgan Flopp page....I see more lies are coming out after the track and trace team looked at 2 bus trips where big Julie sat in two different seats! 16 had to isolate due to that and not because they extended the social distance rule from 2m to 3m as Neic said.

Rather than thinking who sat where in the Dubai Airbus, let's think a bit more of who sat in Frank Cairney's knee in his Celtic provided Ford Corsair when nobody knew nothing about anything.

Think about Aviemore, Kearny, Parkhead, Barrowfield, Cumbernauld car parks etc.

Yes, I know it sounds mental but it might just be time to give up on some of the trivial stuff and focus your efforts on what really matters.
You’ve had a nightmare here.

There is a separate thread for that stuff.

Rather than thinking who sat where in the Dubai Airbus, let's think a bit more of who sat in Frank Cairney's knee in his Celtic provided Ford Corsair when nobody knew nothing about anything.

Think about Aviemore, Kearny, Parkhead, Barrowfield, Cumbernauld car parks etc.

Yes, I know it sounds mental but it might just be time to give up on some of the trivial stuff and focus your efforts on what really matters.
Right - strip the message board clean. We can only discuss one topic at a time.

You batter on mate.

Folk are saying this trip cost £250k? I would say double it. At least. This plane alone would have been a fortune!

No idea about this particular airline, but Im a pilot and we charter A321s at around $20k per flight hour here at my employer in the US. Plus all the different fees on top of that. So at say 8hrs each way, call it $160k plus fees for the aircraft.

100% mate, I can send pictures of me with him .

He did previously live in a house with other players but don't know who but he's been in current house for well over a year
You could have saved us two pages of speculation about him and Ntcham and how they should isolate ha ha.

Thanks for the info.

$320k plus fees surely? Total 16 hours flight time.

EDIT: I think you are saying $160k plus fees each way.
yup, I was talking about each way, although in hindsight it would have been smarter to use the total.

Im not sure what this company charges, but it wont be a kick in the arse off that cost. They wouldnt be getting a discount just because of the covid situation, the cost to operate the jet doesnt change. They would park it rather than flying it at a loss.

I’ve been on the La Compagnie A321 NEO’s and find it a bit strange that people two rows in front and two rows behind Jullien have had to isolate. There is definitely more than 3 metres between the seats.

Correct, it's a very strange one.

Lennon was asked at yesterday's presser: "Is everyone back for Wednesday and have they been tested?"

He replied: "Yes. All been tested rigorously. I’ve been tested five or six times myself. We’ve all been tested again today, we get the results back later on but from the lateral flow test this morning, everyone is negative."

Later on during the presser, he then announced that another player had tested positive, presumably from the tests that were done yesterday morning and presumably the tests were done at Lennoxtown, as it was their first day back.

Training pics from yesterday apparently show Edouard, but not Ntcham. If they do live together, my understanding is that Edouard should also have been told to self-isolate for another 10 days from yesterday.

Of more concern to them would be who else was Ntcham in contact with between turning up at Lennoxtown and receiving his positive result.

The fact that Lennon only found out about the positive test during the presser mid-afternoon, would suggest that the result also didn't come back till mid-afternoon. In which case, why was Ntcham not in any training pics if he gave a negative lateral flow test in the morning? If they thought he was fine, surely he would have been training.

As usual, something stinks and I wouldn't trust a word they come out with.

Very good point.

I’ve been on the La Compagnie A321 NEO’s and find it a bit strange that people two rows in front and two rows behind Jullien have had to isolate. There is definitely more than 3 metres between the seats.

Back page of the Record says it’s nothing to do with the plane, it’s from bus journeys. This seems to have been leaked from the Governmen/Track and trace to shut their conspiracies up.

The issue was seemingly from the bus journey. However, notwithstanding that, I understand from what's been said in the media that the protocols for football don't specify a distance; they specify two rows in front, two rows behind and two rows adjacent. So even if the rows were 3m apart it would still be two rows. Same for the bus journeys. Whilst I'd agree that's bonkers it appears to be what the football protocol says.

The issue was seemingly from the bus journey. However, notwithstanding that, I understand from what's been said in the media that the protocols for football don't specify a distance; they specify two rows in front, two rows behind and two rows adjacent. So even if the rows were 3m apart it would still be two rows. Same for the bus journeys. Whilst I'd agree that's bonkers it appears to be what the football protocol says.

Yeah I was kinda insinuating that it must’ve been down to the bus journeys.

Back