The most insane article from Celtic blogger

Gregco

Just when you think they have peaked this appears

They are actually discussing this on Twitter like its normal

Id like to take this opportunity to thank the Orange Order and the UVF for making us play such delightful football domestically and in Europe. Without you none of this would be possible.

Last edited:
My instinct tells me this guy looks like this...

Blackadder.jpg

Just when you think they have peaked this appears

They are actually discussing this on Twitter like its normal

Id like to take this opportunity to thank the Orange Order and the UVF for making us play such delightful football domestically and in European football. Without you none of this would be possible.

Think you must have missed the Grand lodge meeting when we implemented these actions B-) B-D :p

This is only going to get more mental as May approaches.

I love a good conspiracy theory but David Icke and Alex Jones would have a good giggle at this crazed nonsense.

Could give ill Phil a run for his money. The authorities have bent over backwards to give Celtic an unfair advantage this year; the “random computer” coincidentally sending us up to Pittodrie for the first game of the season for the 2nd time in three years, moving the old firm game back to as late a date as possible, the compliance officer not investigating assaults by Brown or Edouard, the authorities not investigating Celtic for bringing the game into disrepute (numerous times), the list goes on and on, yet still they think there’s an agenda against them.:))

Hahaha, absolute crackpots. So, we now have the UVF and the OO both threatening the Gov they will cause trouble if Rangers don't win the league. As I said at the start...Hahahahahaha!!

I would normally feel sorry for folk like this, not these cûnts though, no siree.

I know all this is slowly eating away at their insides, it’s keeping them awake at night, they are a cauldron of bubbling rage and they will look to blame everyone from the Government right down to the SFA and the Orange Order.

It’s beautiful, lap it up and drink it in lads and lassies.

We've been rumbled, bears. They're on to us.
We have clearly become too complacent and underestimated just how smart and switched on they are. The game's up. Ten in a row it is. CAS will be all over this by tomorrow morning.

This has to hit number 1 surely in their 101 excuses book on why they have capitulated? Absolute brilliant and all the brain dead dimwits replying are agreeing.

So if it's a conspiracy to stop them winning anything domestically why the did they get humped 8-2 by Sparta Prague reserves over two legs?

Also why did thier collection of world beaters finish bottom of the Europa group this season with one of the worst defensive records ever in that competition?

Either a global conspiracy exists against them or they are just utter baws? I think we know which one it is.

Wonder why the anti-catholic agenda wasn’t as prevalent over the last nine years when they were winning everything in sight?

I’m glad the UVF decided to ramp it up for this year or we would’ve been in big trouble...

Back