Danny Ings wants a move to a Champions League club.

City would be interesting.

They need 2 strikers as Aguero could leave at the end of the season and Jesus doesn’t seem to be good enough. Ings and one bigger name striker and their team would be set.

Don’t think his all round game is quite at top 4 level, an ex poster would have had him in the Ajax 95 team though.

He is a better finisher than someone like Jesus though, but you need to consider Jesus’ age seeing as he is only 23.

In summary, I’d be very surprised if he ended up at any top 4 team.

Great finisher. Would like to see him get a run at a big club.

Man U could do a lot worse than sign him as they seriously lack an out and out striker.

Martial is garbage and Rashford drifts in and out of form. Not sure why Cavani doesn't start every game.

Only 28, he'd be a great signing for most teams. Don't think spurs need him in all honesty, they're fairly well looked after in the striker department.

Doesn't necessarily have to be a Champions League club in England aswell. Could see him somewhere like Leverkusen or maybe Inter.

Was unlucky in his time with Liverpool with the injuries and also the form of the attackers in front of him. He would do well in one of the "bigger" teams.

Not good enough to command a starting spot at one of the big EPL clubs.

Maybe a squad player due to the homegrown rule but realistically don’t think he’d get the game time he’d want

More likely Kane to one of the Manchester clubs.

Man United (or indeed City) should have broke the bank for Kane 5 years ago.

Kane, similar to Shearer, looks like he is picking his boyhood club* over a glittering career of medals.

*Waits for the picture of Kane in an Arsenal top to be posted :)

I think that's unfair.

When he's been injury-free, he is a top finisher and one of the best in the EPL.

He'd get another top club no bother.
He's 28, injuries are only going to be more frequent if anything. Decent player in a smaller team thats his level imo

I have a large collection of butt-plugs Stevie :))

Seriously do you think he’s good enough for a top 4 side? I think Man City would be a good fit for him.
Excellent striker, think I seen he’s on Mourinho’s radar but it’s whether they change shape to accommodate him or he plays second fiddle to Kane.

He was unlucky with injuries at Liverpool, but they let him go when he was fit, so maybe he isn’t quite good enough for one of the big clubs, but he would add to Leicesters fire power, and they will be playing Cl next season, if they can keep their form up.

I don’t think he’d suit Inter at all mate.
Why don't you think so? He's used to playing in a 2 striker formation which Inter use. I know it's a lot more complex than that but I'm not really sure what Inter's strikers are asked to do.

I think he would be great to replace Jesus at Man City, don’t think he’s great at all, could maybe go to Leicester given that vardy is 34.

Ings scores lots of goals at an average team like Southampton, he might do better at a team where he is getting even better service. He never really had a look in when he was at Liverpool which was a shame.

I think Man U would do better with Ings than Rashford, I think Rashford is a very average striker who is totally overrated because he plays for England and he pays a PR firm to do political campaigns to improve his image.

He was at one and failed
Bit harsh, he had 2 major injuries at Liverpool which kept him out for about a year and a half. Had to miss almost the entirety of the 15/16 and 16/17 seasons and by the time he was fit in 17/18 Liverpool had Mane, Firmino and Salah up top which most players would struggle to break into.

L
Why don't you think so? He's used to playing in a 2 striker formation which Inter use. I know it's a lot more complex than that but I'm not really sure what Inter's strikers are asked to do.
Short answer is, I don’t think he’s good enough outside the box. That said, Conte would get a tune out of him & he could be useful.

Taro’s finishing can be eratic.

Reactions: Moz
Ings scores lots of goals at an average team like Southampton, he might do better at a team where he is getting even better service. He never really had a look in when he was at Liverpool which was a shame.

I think Man U would do better with Ings than Rashford, I think Rashford is a very average striker who is totally overrated because he plays for England and he pays a PR firm to do political campaigns to improve his image.
Rashford isn’t a striker.

He was injured at Liverpool, done his cruciate.

Not good enough to command a starting spot at one of the big EPL clubs.

Maybe a squad player due to the homegrown rule but realistically don’t think he’d get the game time he’d want

As someone who watches him regularly, he’s perfectly good enough. He’s been held back this season in particular by a couple injuries but when he’s played he’s been excellent. Look at the goals he scored again Villa and Liverpool this season.

Don’t think his all round game is quite at top 4 level, an ex poster would have had him in the Ajax 95 team though.

He is a better finisher than someone like Jesus though, but you need to consider Jesus’ age seeing as he is only 23.

In summary, I’d be very surprised if he ended up at any top 4 team.

Agree with all of this. Good player but doesn’t have all the tools required to get regular games for a successful top 4 side.

the traditional top four is changing almost yearly. As it stands, I'd consider Leicester/Spurs as top 4 and he'd be more than good enough for them then there's Everton under Ancelotti, Manchester United on the up and needing an out and out goalscorer and even West Ham who seem to have went through a dramatic improvement so it might not necessarily be the usual suspects (City/Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea).

I do mate but also believe that if he was good enough then like Origi then he would still be their. Henderson kicked on as have others with injuries. For me as always it’s about opinions but he isn’t top 4 level. I would rather have Cavani for example than Ings
Unlike Origi, he wasn't content to sit on the bench. Returning from injury he needed games and his boyhood club Southampton offered that which is why he moved on. He was actually very highly rated by everyone at Liverpool.

He is a top class striker and could definitely do a job for Utd, City or the likes. He is also better than any striker on the books at Chelsea.

Back