Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so it begins again, for the last couple of months Lennon has been on the wrong end of aggressive hate....from his own fans.
However, they will no doubt start going down a previous road - any criticism of him is racist or bigoted.
Bet the same characters had a right chuckle at the article about Morelos when he first arrived which crammed in about 20 references about cocaine and Dodgy Columbians...

By george I think they've got it

54 min. ago#45705
See all those years when Celtic fans (including me) defended him, shouted down the victim blaming, called out the SMSM for the snarling photographs on the front pages?

Maybe, just maybe, Neil Lennon is actually a dreadful human being and an appalling carrot to those who deal with him?

Is that the sound of a penny dropping?!

The zoomers at Kerrydale St are back out in force.

Given the announcement last week that Police (Scotland) have to pay the Duff & Phelps lot over £20m in compensation for wrongful arrest and damaged reputation, they reckon that it's not Police (Scotland) who should be paying the damages, but Rangers.

One of them is even demanding a public enquiry to find out why we aren't paying it. :))

The zoomers at Kerrydale St are back out in force.

Given the announcement last week that Police (Scotland) have to pay the Duff & Phelps lot over £20m in compensation for wrongful arrest and damaged reputation, they reckon that it's not Police (Scotland) who should be paying the damages, but Rangers.

One of them is even demanding a public enquiry to find out why we aren't paying it. :))
I would take a public enquiry all day long to get to the actual truth , could the same be said of them if there was a public enquiry into their abuse of children over the years .

???

I'd love to see some examples. Googling it just gives stuff like this:

Punch-and-the-Great-Famine-By-Peter-Gray-1.jpg

I should perhaps have more sympathy since I suffer from poor mental health and being the creator of the help and depression thread in the lounge. I don't know anything of Lennon past nor do I want to. I don't know if he's mentally unstable. He had always come accross as an aggressive, thoroughly unlikeable, bitter, sneering bastard of a person. His sheer poison and hatred of what and who a good chunk of us is has been at the forefront of his character since he was shat into our country. He fucking hates us and makes sure we know it. Him and his cretin boss dragged football and religion matters back two decades with their shitty, childish, dangerous behaviour. Make no mistake, wibble and wibble mk2 are responsible for the encouragement and development of the worst of what's in their support. That a lifetime of being a horrible (unt to folk is coming back to haunt him is his problem, he can snarl, bite and spit at whoever he likes (good at spitting is the little shit, mind the scarf and orange bastard comment), ultimately the smart arsed little bastard is paying for his sheer stupidity arroagance and misplaced sense of worth. Everyone's pissing themselves laughing at him.
Back when he was a player I was watching an OF game and my then girlfriend walked in, took one look at him and called him a horrible thug. He's always been a nasty b4stard and the sooner he's away from public life the better.

Mickey bhoy 1993 sums it up well

‘20 points behind. 7 wins in 22. 4 league games without win = not since 2000. Boli. Home exits v Ferencvaros & County. 2-8 v S.Prague. 3 losses in a row v Sevco. £12m: Barkas, Duffy & Ajeti. Dubai. CEO's apology. Presser meltdown. With no weekend game, announce #LennonOut TOMORROW’

If he keeps advancing he might eventually get to the neanderthal stage.
Modern research has shown that Neanderthals were cultured, artists, capable of abstract thought, and intelligent (they had a bigger brain capacity than us).
This disgraceful disparagement of these noble fellow hominins is worthy of an apology to...well...you know.
A neanderthal, as far as I am aware, hasn't mouthed off & spat bile at a press conference after scurrying off to Dubai on a dubious (Dubaious?) junket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back