Docherty update on Rocksport .

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaNWK.gif

Let's hope he plays well or else there will quickly be a new thread to say he's shite full of posters saying they knew he was shite and didn't want him in the first place! :D

In all seriousness, if this is now the end game and we get it completed tomorrow, it's very good news indeed and will add to what has already been a very good transfer window for us.

This could be one of our finest signings for years ! Go on kid make us proud welcome aboard and all the best !

Good news if true.

Hopefully get him in the squad for Sunday.

Very pleased this is done.

If we go with 4-2-3-1 for the second half of the season, do we see Docherty in the 2 or in the middle of the forward 3 supporting the striker?

Excellent news.

Just as an aside, I was listening to Clyde (I know) and Roger Hannah was just asked if GD would sign for us at some time. He was a bit hesitant but said yeah I think so. His answer didn't fill me with confidence so it's great to know that ID10's information is ahead of the MSM.

Superb news. Hopefully at the heart of our midfield and title winning sides for years to come.

Good news all going well.
Welcome to the greatest club in the world Greg.
100% every game and we’ll back you to the hilt!

Start of Rocksport was funny Ronny Mc new what was happening, yet Bill Young was saying knew nothing bit he knew the second bid last night went in and was not rejected, then Ronnie was too just the add on and small things to be ironed out.

They said they would announce things as soon as they hear anything on for another 35 minites. It is also a good radio station during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back