Timplosion

I've just spent 40mins on KDS, it's absolutely glorious B-)
Talk Celtic has a Dubai thread which is interesting, from when it was announced in November, proof that then they were not happy, and one of them made a prediction.... November 30th

"Given the way this season's going and our luck with players traveling internationally I'm going to bet this has the potential to cause yet another crisis to add to the current one"

Another who saw how it was such pathetic choice. Nov 30th...

"National fitbaw was bad enough, pointless travel during a pandemic is irresponsible. Whether Dubai is now doing well with it or not"

"
So many basics were terrible today. Cant judge bounces, cant control passes, dont understand the ricochet spin on a ball. Players slashing at the ball and slicing it out. Players going for the ball with the wrong foot. :))."

That's actually a very good description of the scum's performance today. Seriously.

Especially with his eye for a player lol. A full squad rebuild with Nicky Hammond and Eddie Howe, what a glorious failure that will be.
They’re at a point where they need to spend so much money on a lot of players but also a manager etc. It’s absolutely critical it goes right or it could finish them for a few years. The great thing is their recruiting is absolutely woeful too. It could be cataclysmic for them or somebody’s going to have to dig very deep. We have passed the most crucial stages in our rebuilding. They’re in our Murty/Pedro era at the worst possible time for them. Full rebuild while watching what we do with a potentially higher budget. Glorious.

Seen this on kerrydale street

lolz!

86d7010f1970315f352c5bf85308fdf7.jpg
Given Howe's backroom team is in charge of Bournemouth now, I don't see that happening.

John Kennedy to remain as Desmond and lawwell's eye's in the camp

I’m honestly in disbelief at the speed at which they’ve capitulatEd.
We couldn’t have dreamt of better.
This is the really surprising thing. There's talk of a full squad rebuild required, new managers, board room changes, vastly reduced season ticket sales, reconnecting with fab groups etc. all in a little over 6 months. You've got to pinch yourself to make sure it's real.

Sitting with a few boys (on zoom chat - I swear) and they’re just defeated. Felt terrible having a wee get it up tae jerking movement when Livi scored. Shame for the poor chunts really, ...that’s an alleged £120 million pound squad. Staggering about like a ragged no mark against a heavyweight boxer on the ropes.

In my view, they are a worse team than Warbutons and Pedro, Murtys squads. All those managers got a result against them, unlike Lemon this year.

Sad tbh, very very funny tho.

Must be playing havoc with all our laughter chords, seratonin and tummy gastarol stuff etc lmao

Sitting with a few boys (on zoom chat - I swear) and they’re just defeated. Felt terrible having a wee get it up tae jerking movement when Livi scored. Shame for the poor chunts really, ...that’s an alleged £120 million pound squad. Staggering about like a ragged no mark against a heavyweight boxer on the ropes.

In my view, they are a worse team than Warbutons and Pedro, Murtys squads. All those managers got a result against them, unlike Lemon this year.

Must be playing havoc with all our laughter chords, seratonin and tummy gastarol stuff etc lmao

Nothing sad about it.
Just 100% fun. Very, very, very enjoyable.

Soft C*nt!! haha

There aren't many decent managers available at the moment, Nigel Pearson is available, he did a really good job at Leicester, it was him that built the squad that won the league, but hope celtic don't go for him as he might actually be a good appointment.
Pearson would be another Lennon. He’d say something mental at a press conference or offer one of his own players a square go. I hope it is Pearson!

I also love there pain someone told me that clown Declan on it was the lady's front bottom greeting on the radio a few yrs back on the radio
I heard and remember that call well. I hate to burst your bubble but it was without doubt a bear at the wind up. Yes nearly in tears, distraught we won the league, but definitely a bear at iy

Calling Mcgregor and Forrest hun bastards :)) :)) :))
See this is the thing. Imagine you’re a Rangers fan and yet somehow end up playing for them. Must be a kick in the nuts to be going through a rough spell and immediately have your fans call you all the huns of the day. Utter scum and just another reason why a Rangers man needs his head examined before going anywhere near the “best fans in the world”

On the Warburton, Pedro and Murty I don’t know if they are just as bad, and I certainly don’t want to have a discussion about it, but I watched them tonight and that appeared like a performance, both from players on the pitch and the manager, from what we had to put up with during that period.

On the Warburton, Pedro and Murty I don’t know if they are just as bad, and I certainly don’t want to have a discussion about it, but I watched them tonight and that appeared like a performance, both from players on the pitch and the manager, from what we had to put up with during that period.
Yeah, being constructive criticism I thought Soro looks a good deep sweeper of play, Turnbull talented... the rest .. extremely disjointed , no more said than that my friend.

My money's on Steve Clarke after the Euros.

They still haven't lost to another Scottish side other than us so Lennon will be allowed to limp to the end of the season.
I said at the start of the season that I want them having draws here and there. That way they still think that there is a chance because they are not getting beat and Lennon doesn't get sacked.

It has worked out perfect and has also proved that he has had it all his own way and wouldn't handle pressure.

Player for player they have a better squad than any of the Warburton, Murty or Pedro teams.

However, the arse has absolutely fell out of their season and those mentally challenged players are playing to a level so bad that it’s almost inconceivable to believe that it’s happening.

A truly wonderful season unfolding before our eyes.

Last edited:
Player for player they have a better squad than any of the Warburton, Murty or Pedro’s teams.

However, the arse has absolutely fell out of their season and those mentally challenged players are playing to a level so bad that it’s almost inconceivable to believe that it’s happening.

A truly wonderful season unfolding before our eyes.
They had a decent half hour tonight after livi s opener but have to realise they were playing half of livi s stiffs at that point and as soon as the changes were made they never kicked a ball.
Id say looking at them ,their fitness was gone .See what a jolly in the sun does :))
Only an offside goal saved them a defeat tonight .
let it snow let it snow let it snow

Its exactly like what we put up with. Wee flashes in games from windass etc then concede daft goals due to being pish at the back.

Yeah, being constructive criticism I thought Soro looks a good deep sweeper of play, Turnbull talented... the rest .. extremely disjointed , no more said than that my friend.
Disagree on both but appreciate I’m biased, but I think soro gives it away as much as he wins it back but also never seems to get them going forward. The last couple of games he’s went for 30 yarders because he scored against Dundee United which the keeper should have saved.

Turnbull is talented, but they are pinning their hopes on him being their main man and if he is their main man we nothing to worry about.

Its exactly like what we put up with. Wee flashes in games from windass etc then concede daft goals due to being pish at the back.
That’s what I felt watching it, livi weren’t on top the whole game but we went through watching 3/4 years of watching shite like that.

Once I knew the score watched it on sky the last five mins, I know Brown got sent off, but the snow was almost pristine from the Livingstone Goal line out to about 25 yards.

Your going soft with age ,get them down and stand on their necks .no sympathy

They had a decent half hour tonight after livi s opener but have to realise they were playing half of livi s stiffs at that point and as soon as the changes were made they never kicked a ball.
Id say looking at them ,their fitness was gone .See what a jolly in the sun does :))
Only an offside goal saved them a defeat tonight .
let it snow let it snow let it snow
They have spells in games where they are dominant but if they don’t get anything, the fear starts to set in and they are vulnerable.
I said at half time remember the second half of the Scottish cup final and I was absolutely right.

Back