Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The zoomers at Kerrydale St are back out in force.

Given the announcement last week that Police (Scotland) have to pay the Duff & Phelps lot over £20m in compensation for wrongful arrest and damaged reputation, they reckon that it's not Police (Scotland) who should be paying the damages, but Rangers.

One of them is even demanding a public enquiry to find out why we aren't paying it. :))
That'll be a tough square to circle for the Sevco crowd.

Mickey bhoy 1993 sums it up well

‘20 points behind. 7 wins in 22. 4 league games without win = not since 2000. Boli. Home exits v Ferencvaros & County. 2-8 v S.Prague. 3 losses in a row v Sevco. £12m: Barkas, Duffy & Ajeti. Dubai. CEO's apology. Presser meltdown. With no weekend game, announce #LennonOut TOMORROW’

is this a verse for Billy Joel?

liamdav06

31 sec. ago#35
Still unbeaten since Dubai
rorymac92
15 sec. ago#36
He has to go now. But he won’t. He’s too stubborn to resign and lawell is too stubborn to pay him off. We’re an absolute shambles
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Johnstone2010

11 sec. ago#37
Undone by a guy who did a 4 stretch for dealing and laundering

This is how far we have fallen

A guy who never played a senior game in his career and learned everything in the eff juniors

‘20 points behind. 7 wins in 22. 4 league games without win = not since 2000. Boli. Home exits v Ferencvaros & County. 2-8 v S.Prague. 3 losses in a row v Sevco. £12m: Barkas, Duffy & Ajeti. Dubai. CEO's apology. Presser meltdown. With no weekend game, announce #LennonOut TOMORROW’
Oh yes, Beautiful. But keep Lennon he’s doing ok.

1-DBFD7-FE-2344-4018-9-B46-1-C26-A2-BADCD1.jpg

Celtic have now dropped as many points as we did in 29 games last season, when the league was awarded to them. Only took Celtic 22 games to drop 20 points this season, impressive.

Any Celtic fan that even talks about null and void, after finding that out should be embarrassed by themselves. We all know they have no shame and will still shout it from the rooftops.

Last edited:
I don't even understand what this guy means.

There was a history thread in the Lounge so maybe some people on here can correct me. Those of you who delve further into history than I do.

Is this depiction of a football manager the spitting image of an Irishman during the famine, from any painting or sketch that you see?
I think they are suggesting he looks like an ape in that picture similar to the way some 19th century caricatures depicted Irish separatists

Abject despair from poety from kds

Bodom Bhoy

24K6,434

1 sec. ago#47187

If mentality is the problem at Bolton, Hibs and now Celtic. Maybe it's not mentality that's the issue.

An utter disgrace. The fact he's still in a job is unfathomable.

I'm beyond anger and just in abject despair now.

Yay.

Maybe they can’t afford to sack him.
From KDS.

Apparently, in the day following the Flying Shark in the car park. Reilly told the board that his contract would have to be paid up. Plus quadruple Treble bonus, plus 10 in a row bonus, plus qualifying for the CL in 2021/22 bonus as this fell within the 12 months of the rolling contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back