Livingston 2 - 2 - All comments in here

Will Lennon be sacked tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 400 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 842 67.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why does Scott Brown always go after youngsters?

He done it against Hearts, a 16 yo boy and he goes in studs up from behind.

Tonight elbowing a teenager in the face.

FFS the prick is 35, is he really that much of a shitebhag?
he did it to Kenny Miller who was was an OAP nearly:)):)):)):)) Brown is a bully shitebag

That just sums up that classless piss poor excuse of a footballer Brown. The thing is McGregor has the ball and is driving forward and he feels the need to get involved in the centre of the pitch by hitting out and acting the hard man with a young kid. If our captain did that we would all be raging.

He's been the bully boy for 10 years now in a league with no competition for him and now his time is up. He was nowhere to be seen when we had the likes of Davis, Mendes, Ferguson, Thomson... %^*& me I would look good in CM if my biggest rivals opponents where Barton, Kranjcar, Windass, Goss, Holt, Hyndman ect.

As I said a week or so ago , I want him to see us lifting the trophy the most, he's a flat Track bully as well as a bully, the way he acts on the pitch is actually embarrassing.

just look at the way he was acting when they were 2-0 up v hearts in that final , not played in ages and all he wants to do is argue with Naismith and Halliday. He's such a limited player but he's convinced them he's great.

Did the same to the Aberdeen youngster earlier this season as well.
A bully and a very poor footballer. He'll finish his career knowing he had no integrity.

As I said a week or so ago , I want him to see us lifting the trophy the most, he's a flat Track bully as well as a bully, the way he acts on the pitch is actually embarrassing.

look at the way he was acting when they were 2-0 up v hearts in that final , not played in ages and all he wants to do is argue with Naismith and Halliday. He's such a limited player but he's convinced them he's great.
Spot on, he like Lennon hates Rangers more than they love Celtic

just look at the way he was acting when they were 2-0 up v hearts in that final , not played in ages and all he wants to do is argue with Naismith and Halliday. He's such a limited player but he's convinced them he's great.
When they took the lead in extra time his immediate reaction was to go and “get it up” Naismith instead of celebrating with his teammates.

He’s a fucking demented weirdo.

Lennon has to stay they say laughter is the best medicine and I feel he has been better laugh than half the stuff on Netflix.

Back