Livingston 2 - 2 - All comments in here

Will Lennon be sacked tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 400 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 842 67.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No offence m8 but when stevie G and the Lads pickup 55 i want Lawell,Lemmon and Brown to be The men who lost the ten , i want the media to be asking lawell what he is going to without Champions league money next season after coming third in the league,

Looking at the table, they're 7 clear of the sheep but have a back to back with them both at Sharkheid coming up, it would take McInnes to actually not shite himself against them but at the moment it is a possibility.

Just remember, Andy Walker thought this was “a yellow at best”

giphy.gif
Red all evening long...until cler sorts it out.

I think Lennon is at the stage he wants Liewell to let him go.
Why would Lennon want to be there now other than get paid.

Looking at the table, they're 7 clear of the sheep but have a back to back with them both at Sharkheid coming up, it would take McInnes to actually not shite himself against them but at the moment it is a possibility.
Sober up mate.
They couldn't get past rocket Ronnie

Surely to fuk even McInnes knows that this is their chance to get a win.

Remember these two numpties getting roasted after the Old Firm. Watch this belter with them being asked about the potential new manager, Yerda Selzavon
Said this a few times. Last week they were calling for ROBERT WAGNER.
Here they are a few weeks back. They are being trolled by some kid called Oliver Cromwell and he accidentally reads out his message calling them paedos.

On the match thread people were saying Livingston should have won.

These BBC highlights are making it look like Celtic lay siege to the Livy goal
Only time I watch that lot if they draw or get beat and your right mate looking at the match thread all the bears were saying livi outplayed them the last 20 minutes ,that's not what BBC s Scotland showed?

Don’t want to post ramble, but if Neic Lennon reads these threads by any random chance then I just want to say , ... as Donnas cousin & you’ll know who she is. Up North Lanarkshire way.

You deserve every bit of s**t your way yah dirty woman hitting, ultra bigot , snide , deeply troubled worst of the lot. That’s no as a rangers fan, just somebody who knows you rattle crap or did no long ago, then acted big man with woman company, then victim or opinionated when men were in the scene. A wrong yin.

As a rangers fan, pfft, you mean s**t to me. Not even a good cel** man, just a crazy racist woman hitting victim crying lowlife. Alan Thompson made you look like A poor leprechaun version of Nicky Butt.

[Edit: I’m not from N Lanarkshire myself, I’m S Lanarkshire...
Ama Cathkin Boya lmao]

Last edited:
Has lennon ever resigned? He'll hold out for as much as he can get from them. The best thing for us is that he stays the season and a new manager drops points as they settle the team and get used to scottish football.
Why would you resign and give up millions in compensation?

Flopp is all about Flopp.

Naismith got him back for what he did to wee Harry that night. Absolute disgrace of a professional.

The man is a rocket and even the manky bastards at the piggery can see it now.
I used to work with Cochrane's mum and seemingly his old man contacted Hearts after that assault and asked them what they were going to do about it. Levein himself said "Leave it with me". Next game against them and Naismith slide tackled the scumbags ballsack.

Browns face when he turned round and was faced with a red is just delightful. He’s been getting away with it for that long that he thinks he’s untouchable.

Just wonderful. B-D
He is like what the hell is going on here I am Scott Brown and I am allowed to foul and raise hand without punishment, I do it every week.

It is truly staggering the number of goals Shane Duffy has dived out the road of and been left lying looking at the ball hitting the net.

Must be at least 12

Back