Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
B6-F712-B7-7988-4-FFD-BDD3-5-A36-C1189-D50.jpg
Outstanding

Maybe they can’t afford to sack him.
From KDS.

Apparently, in the day following the Flying Shark in the car park. Reilly told the board that his contract would have to be paid up. Plus quadruple Treble bonus, plus 10 in a row bonus, plus qualifying for the CL in 2021/22 bonus as this fell within the 12 months of the rolling contract.
There’s probably some truth in this or he would have been gone by now. It’s fcuking hilarious.

Lennon just wants a pay off by the looks of it, he could give a fook about tims or their fans, he said "maybe the league is beyond us" twice in the post match bbc interview, can't blame him though, it's the last big payday he'll get in football

More off the scale loonball stuff from kds

Ross95

2 min. ago#47366

I’ve lost any feeling towards him at all - rage or otherwise. Every game is the same predictable shampoo and he’s genuinely put me off watching any games for the time being.

- We lack any semblance of a game plan.
- We continually go through the motions every match and rely on moments on individual brilliance.
- We continually concede goals from set pieces.
- We continually change formations and hope that something sticks.
- We continually look unfit and have players looking leggy after 60 mins.
- We continually make odd substitutions late in games and hope that something happens.

We now have 7 wins in 22 games. We haven’t won in 4 games, drawing 3 and losing 1. We’ve failed to beat another team full of reserve players tonight and it was completely unsurprising. These performances and results are all on him.

He’s a piss poor manager and every single one of his flaws have been laid bare this season. The time for him to gtf was months ago and I’ve still no expectations that he’ll be gone after tonight.

Lennon just wants a pay off by the looks of it, he could give a fook about tims or their fans, he said "maybe the league is beyond us" twice in the post match bbc interview, can't blame him though, it's the last big payday he'll get in football
Just reading he walked out of the pre match press conference after another row with a reporter

Hers my favourite on barkas.

He has not made a save of any note in any game he has played for us. Not one. He dives on the spot, rather than actually moving, and he doesn't extend his arms out when he does so. He gives the impression that he actually has thalidomide. He is a poor excuse for a keeper

2 minutes ago#47419
CaptainsArmband wrote:Deflection, delusion and denial....while piling on despair to the club and the fans he allegedly loves.

The baw is well and truly bust, just go, go and free us from this hell.
15not25 Said
He’s turned on those he loves before. Usually with a knife.

Gaslighting scumbag

More off the scale loonball stuff from kds

Ross95

2 min. ago#47366

I’ve lost any feeling towards him at all - rage or otherwise. Every game is the same predictable shampoo and he’s genuinely put me off watching any games for the time being.

- We lack any semblance of a game plan.
- We continually go through the motions every match and rely on moments on individual brilliance.
- We continually concede goals from set pieces.
- We continually change formations and hope that something sticks.
- We continually look unfit and have players looking leggy after 60 mins.
- We continually make odd substitutions late in games and hope that something happens.

We now have 7 wins in 22 games. We haven’t won in 4 games, drawing 3 and losing 1. We’ve failed to beat another team full of reserve players tonight and it was completely unsurprising. These performances and results are all on him.

He’s a piss poor manager and every single one of his flaws have been laid bare this season. The time for him to gtf was months ago and I’ve still no expectations that he’ll be gone after tonight.
I hope it hurts. I hope it really, really hurts...

Seriously, curiosity got the better of me and I had to check that Russian manager. As soon as I typed "Yerda", well you can guess, a laugh out loud moment as the kopek dropped.

There were only two geniuses tonight, I can only dream when they're back to full strength. Another hilarious Fail, Fail, leaves me gagging for more. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back