• Yes

Votes: 400 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 842 67.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

“Hey, you guys!”

I can't actually get my head around the fact that Shane Duffy is a professional footballer, let alone captained his country and played in the English Premier League.

I've seen defenders at junior level far more assured than he is.

Mate I've seen defenders in a Sunday league, still blootered from the night before far more competent than Duffy.

His agent must be some stunning looking bird who literally puts her arse on the line for his contracts.

Derren Brown couldn't convince me that Duffy is a defender.

Said this a few times. Last week they were calling for ROBERT WAGNER.
Here they are a few weeks back. They are being trolled by some kid called Oliver Cromwell and he accidentally reads out his message calling them paedos.
Wait, did they not get the reference?

Hold my hands up, couldn't resist watching his interview for scum tv, I'm pretty sure he referred to Duffy as 'Duffer'?!:D

The only thing that could top this off is if Lennon, the club and players get cited for their jolly in Dubai tomorrow. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

The bheasts probably edged possession for 2 or 3 spells of 10 mins

I mean it’s clear they probably created enough chances to win the game based on those highlights. But could easily have lost after not conceding that stonewall penalty.

Not to worry. I’ll sleep well tonight

Been working the past 7 days so nae booze(bar 1 on Sunday during the game) anyway having a couple tonight now extended due to their result, thought another beer put my music first song was this :D

The truly wonderful thing is that any other manager at any other club with less riding on a supposed "historic" season would have been out the door weeks ago!!!

But the yahoos have put so much into the one basket that they're stuck with him.

Just brilliant!!!! LOL

Surely those stupid bastards haven’t been done by that?

I know they’re thick as shit but come on man!

Someone comes on a couple of minutes later and says Yerda Sellsavon has a cracking record in Russia. The host then goes on to say he still hasn't heard of this guy and then lists all the top Russian teams he might be managing before saying he'll need to look him up and will comment on it on the next podcast. :D

The truly wonderful thing is that any other manager at any other club with less riding on a supposed "historic" season would have been out the door weeks ago!!!

But the yahoos have put so much into the one basket that they're stuck with him.

Just brilliant!!!! LOL
They've definitely shát in their own nest.
It's glorious. B-D

Livingston will be disappointed their winning run has been interrupted with 2 draws against the Bheasts.
For once Brown is sent off for a premeditated assault on an opponent.

Livingston will be disappointed their winning run has been interrupted with 2 draws against the Bheasts.
For once Brown is sent off for a premeditated assault on an opponent.
Did you hear Walker defending Broon saying it wasn't all that bad and was only worthy of a yellow, what a wee twisted shitebag

Just brilliant!!!! LOL
It's perfect, they don't know wether to crap or get off the pan. Either way it's messy for them. The implications are endless.

On the match thread people were saying Livingston should have won.

These BBC highlights are making it look like Celtic lay siege to the Livy goal
They did after Livi scored. They should have been at least 3-1 up but Robbie McRorie made a brilliant save right on half time.

it’s a wee shame isn’t it.....

Back