Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every comment rips them a new one, brilliant stuff. B-)

Have they took it down ?

I couldn’t find it by going on their YouTube page anymore. The latest video is a Livingston preview.

However it’s still accessible through my history.

Comments are brilliant...”where’s the other plonker” and “you’re missing a junkie” ha

I think this is it / changed name to "just us tims" pair of brammers

Yeah it still seems to be accessible if you have the link. However if you actually click on their channel it’s not the latest video anymore so I guess they’ve hidden it somehow. But can’t stop you watching if you still have the link

Wtf has Warwick Davis got to do with anything

giphy.gif

Yeah it still seems to be accessible if you have the link. However if you actually click on their channel it’s not the latest video anymore so I guess they’ve hidden it somehow. But can’t stop you watching if you still have the link
Maybe Youtube have removed it for breaching the "community guidelines" ie scaring weans. B-)

Think they can save a few bob on the 10 in a row bonus!
Yeah. But I think they’re saying he’ll still be entitled to these bonuses as potentially they cold happen within his next 12 months that they’re paying him for. Paid for failure.
If he’s not sacked, then he needs to earn these bonuses. So less money for c&&&&& to pay him.

Last edited:
Wee update on FF's favourite Goalie, Barkas:

-------------------

Like a wee dweeb that's missed the last bus home from the Cathouse. All that's missing is the Fear Factory t-shirt and wallet chain.

We are in January and you can count his saves on one hand. Only if the hand in question was amputated. A pish, pish goalkeeper. A joke.

He's no more a goalkeeper than I am a Russian cosmonaut on the International Space Station.

As much use as tits on a nun.

He reminds me of Trainspotting when Spud goes in goals at the fives.

When he dives he lands where his feet were.

His attempts at shots and headers at his goal are similar to the legendary Eddie the eagle

liamdav06

31 sec. ago#35
Still unbeaten since Dubai
rorymac92
15 sec. ago#36
He has to go now. But he won’t. He’s too stubborn to resign and lawell is too stubborn to pay him off. We’re an absolute shambles
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Johnstone2010

11 sec. ago#37
Undone by a guy who did a 4 stretch for dealing and laundering

This is how far we have fallen

A guy who never played a senior game in his career and learned everything in the eff juniors

Well, there’s no way they’ll be done for laundering Reid, that’s for sure.

Here they are before they shut down their previous channel "On The Road To Ten" :) :)
This was after the Old Firm game. They are in full meltdown and absolutely raging. They did take this one offline.
Almost 1 hour and 20 minutes of moon howling howlers.

Here they are before they shut down their previous channel "On The Road To Ten" :) :)
This was after the Old Firm game. They are in full meltdown and absolutely raging. They did take this one offline.
Almost 1 hour and 20 minutes of moon howling howlers.

Ahaha I remember that one, gold dust.

An hour of "huns"..."Orange bastards"....

then that one guy purporting to be a Rangers fan, "Bish Bash Bosh" comes on and writes Bitton wasn't a red card, and its "thanks for coming on Bish Bash Bosh, we're no biased on this channel. We're trying to grow the subscribers, be good if you could tune in next time".

Some of the names I've seen for Lennon have been superb! :D

Plaque Charlton
Neddy Howe
Snus Hiddink
Snus Poyet
Plaque Charlton is my favourite, I only seen it the other night, but it has given me a few giggles since. Genius.

Ahaha I remember that one, gold dust.

An hour of "huns"..."Orange bastards"....

then that one guy purporting to be a Rangers fan, "Bish Bash Bosh" comes on and writes Bitton wasn't a red card, and its "thanks for coming on Bish Bash Bosh, we're no biased on this channel. We're trying to grow the subscribers, be good if you could tune in next time".
Now they are pushing "it's all banter. We can all be friends" stuff because they know the majority of their subscribers are Bears in for the chuckles and it's dawned on then TI*R is over.
A couple of videos back the beardy one was saying "We are a big channel. Laugh all you want. If you type "just" in to Youtube the automatic number one suggestion is "Just Us Tims""
He doesn't seem to know that it is his Youtube history that has saved the search for him.
Anyway, here's their dealer leader saying Robert Wagner for manager
42.10 in this video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back