Retro shirt (Castore)

I’ll buy the large from you
Ha ha no chance. I was suggesting to @FrankyFourFingers that he sells his Large since he's never going to win the fight with that diet LOL.

As it happens I got my Large Retro Shirt from a poster on here who ended up with two. We even have posters who have them but are 'afraid' to wear them because we lost to St Mirren FFS. If you're not going to wear it guys then offer it for sale on here - there's loads looking to snap them up.

Beautiful shirt in my view.

I know that the jersey I wear has absolutely no effect on the teams results...I know that!

But all I will say is that ive worn the 92/94 home jersey each time we have played the tims and we have won. Wore the red away from 94/95 and we lost to St Mirren. So that jersey has since been retired!

Got the purple retro goalie jersey which McGregor hasnt worn yet, so will assume thats not cursed and will give than an outing against Cove Rangers just to be on the safe side!

Ha ha no chance. I was suggesting to @FrankyFourFingers that he sells his Large since he's never going to win the fight with that diet LOL.

As it happens I got my Large Retro Shirt from a poster on here who ended up with two. We even have posters who have them but are 'afraid' to wear them because we lost to St Mirren FFS. If you're not going to wear it guys then offer it for sale on here - there's loads looking to snap them up.

Beautiful shirt in my view.
We’ve never lost when I’ve wore mine, stupidly wore the away top for st Mirren

Just got X-L delivered and it's too big.
No large left to exchange so before I package back up to return is anyone interested in buying it. Live in south-side. (Also came with a complimentary £10 Castore voucher on minimum £50 spend).

Got a Large, not worn it, need to loose a stone or two. Working on it, honest.
Just got X-L delivered and it's too big.
No large left to exchange so before I package back up to return is anyone interested in buying it. Live in south-side. (Also came with a complimentary £10 Castore voucher on minimum £50 spend).
There's an ideal solution here for you two guys - swap the Large for the XL @FrankyFourFingers and then you and @SuperSwally can both be kitted out.

My Retro top is unbeaten - having made its debut during the Motherwell match at Ibrox.

Back