Did Brown stamp on the Livi boy as well after the elbow?

True Blue Avenger

I've not seen this mentioned anywhere else or any slo mo replays of it (they cut off straight after he swings at the boy) but watching the game in real time last night, I had a suspicion that Brown deliberately stood on the Livi player as well when he was on the deck.

Rewound it to check and whilst it wasn't an exaggerated "stamp" so to speak, the angle of his foot and reaction from the Livi boy suggested to me that he had brought his boot down on him for "good measure" when he clearly could have avoided it if he wanted to.

Did anyone else clock this or am I seeing things? Anyone got the full clip? Doesn't really matter at the end of the day cos he still rightly got his marching orders but if he did indeed follow up with the stamp then it's a double whammy and just adds further ridicule to the media clowns (looking at you Mikey boy) who tried to claim it was harsh.

Think he was shell shocked that he got caught last night. Does that wee particular elbow on a regular basis
Its clever, like a wee rehearsed dance move topped off with the innocent 'Who me?" look on the face. Almost two dimensional in presentation meaning less chance of it being spotted by officials. Colum was on the ball though, for once.

Hes an utter shitebag, con artist and flat track bully.

Hes been shown up on many levels this season. Ran ragged in Europe, dropped out the team and this latest flailing arm just shows him up for the utter diddy he is.

Most of his medals are tainted too.

Do you think he will ask for 50 previously unpunished offences to be taken into account when he appears for sentencing at Hampden? ;)

Did the Livi guy do anything wrong ? I was watching it and it seemed a nothing incident leading up to it then you seen the guy hit the deck. Brown just seemed to react for no reason.

Did the Livi guy do anything wrong ? I was watching it and it seemed a nothing incident leading up to it then you seen the guy hit the deck. Brown just seemed to react for no reason.
Not a reaction to anything. A deliberate slowdown so the livi guy will run into him and then the elbow

He definitely flicked a heel before swinging an arm. To be fair, he gets away with it most weeks. Just doesn’t try it against ourselves as he’s had a few back.

End of the day, he’s a shitebag that picked on a youngster.

Well spotted OP. 100% he does and it's clearly deliberate too. I think a few people are getting mixed up with the poncey wee leg flick he does but he stands on him while on the ground as well - you can see the Livi boy pull his leg away after he's been stood on:

Yep, that's exactly what I was referring to...the deliberate standing on the leg of the livi boy while he's lying on the deck and I think its clear in that clip.

I hadn't noticed the back heel flick thingy during the elbow but I see that now. Ffs, it's a triple whammy then and all for no reason...what a wee scumbag he is.

Looks to me that there is 3 red cards in that video. He has a backwards kick at The Livi player as he is approached, then the obvious elbow and then the stamp as he walks past

I thought it looked like it whilst the livi player was on the deck

would be interesting to see his yellow card/red cards in European or Scotland games compared to domestic games

He definitely flicked a heel before swinging an arm. To be fair, he gets away with it most weeks. Just doesn’t try it against ourselves as he’s had a few back.

End of the day, he’s a shitebag that picked on a youngster.
He's got a history with bullying young players, didn't he panel a young Hearts player a while back?

Looks to me that there is 3 red cards in that video. He has a backwards kick at The Livi player as he is approached, then the obvious elbow and then the stamp as he walks past
Nice tricast from Brown there, that 2 seconds piece of work should see him in the stand for 6 games.

I've not seen this mentioned anywhere else or any slo mo replays of it (they cut off straight after he swings at the boy) but watching the game in real time last night, I had a suspicion that Brown deliberately stood on the Livi player as well when he was on the deck.

Rewound it to check and whilst it wasn't an exaggerated "stamp" so to speak, the angle of his foot and reaction from the Livi boy suggested to me that he had brought his boot down on him for "good measure" when he clearly could have avoided it if he wanted to.

Did anyone else clock this or am I seeing things? Anyone got the full clip? Doesn't really matter at the end of the day cos he still rightly got his marching orders but if he did indeed follow up with the stamp then it's a double whammy and just adds further ridicule to the media clowns (looking at you Mikey boy) who tried to claim it was harsh.
A wee sly back heeler,and a slap, pity Sky didn't show it from different angles.

M
His signature move..
Mark Wilson on SSB tonight says brown does the sneaky wee elbows,leaving the foot in that’s his game ,but nothing is going right for celtc this season he can’t get even get that right.

Nice tricast from Brown there, that 2 seconds piece of work should see him in the stand for 6 games.
I hope not but does deserve the suspension that will go with the red. . I want that cnut to play every game - he is crap and I want him to play a big part in their demise and watch the entire league see and ridicule him for what he is.

He thought he got away with it and tried to do his hard man act.

I hope Arfield, Jack and Alfie are fight for both games against them and just take turns booting the clown in the air.
Would love this however don’t think Lego will even get a cameo run out against us for the rest of this season. So would take Duffy and or Christie for the role happily in both games

A mentally challenged on kerrydale street said he kicked him and elbowed him.

Back