Aberdeen\Hibs to Get other CL Place?

If it's as black and white as denying them a Champions League spot it's a no brainer. Let the other team win but we're still pretty far away from that potentially happening.

Isn’t it only the winners get a CL place this season? And it’s next season there’s potential for two places?

Regardless though, stupid question. %^*& Hibs, Aberdeen and Celtic
2 places for next season

Champions route - Rangers QR3 which chance of moving up to Play-off round depending on this season CL winner and direct entry to CL group stage via their own League

Non-Champions route - Aberdeen/Celtic/Hibs QR2

We could help Aberdeen all we wanted but they would still bottle it against Hamilton, Ross County, Motherwell etc.

McInnes has passed on his traits to the team.

If we have an opportunity to "assist" them to come in second and deny c*ltc the CL place should we get involved?
Seem to recall they lost to Hertz to make sure we came third a few years ago and also lost to Aberdeen for something similar.
If we are on for an unbeaten season then that is more important than lying down to Aberdeen or Hibs so the filth come third.

If not then fûcking right. Nail the bastards to the floor.

If it's as black and white as denying them a Champions League spot it's a no brainer. Let the other team win but we're still pretty far away from that potentially happening.
Exactly. I cant understand why anyone wouldn't want this to happen.

No help should be given. We are Rangers, we want to win everything. I wouldn't want to be like Celtic a couple of seasons ago when Aberdeen magically beat them at the end of the season at Parkhead to capture 2nd. Scummy diddy behaviour.

If we have an opportunity to "assist" them to come in second and deny c*ltc the CL place should we get involved?
Seem to recall they lost to Hertz to make sure we came third a few years ago and also lost to Aberdeen for something similar.
You suggesting we let them beat us once we win the league? Absolutely not.

We are a club of class. Our coaching staff are classy. We are classy and professional from top to bottom. No chance this will happen. And feck that anyway. I get the sentiment mate but terrible suggestion overall

What financial gap? They are skint.

ok then the fact they had almost 6 years of a free run at making money in the champions league, granted they only made the groups twice but that is still north of 60m

we need back at that table, and at it alone

I'm petty

On my fifa game last week last game of the season to be unbeaten. If partick beat me they finished 2nd ahead of celtic. They beat me haha

No help should be given. We are Rangers, we want to win everything. I wouldn't want to be like Celtic a couple of seasons ago when Aberdeen magically beat them at the end of the season at Parkhead to capture 2nd. Scummy diddy behaviour.
Aye and the tim fans celebrating when the sheep scored.

I aint lowering myself to that level.

Win every game.

Did they not give up their home record in 2018 to let Aberdeen claim 2nd?

We got Shkupi, then Osijek (and Borna Barisic). The Sheep got papped out by Burnley.

Just keep winning.

Aberdeen could be 9 ahead of the mhanks with 3 games to play and they would bottle it, they are nowhere consistent enough.

They have to earn it.

Doubt that dross will challenge the scum for 2nd it's Scotland we play in even at there worst teams out with us still can't beat them.

ZN1w3Ri.gif

If they can't make it via the Champions route then there's no chance in hell that they'd get in the other way.

We should always do what is best for Rangers Football Club, and if that means giving our U12 team a run out so be it.

Back