Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour doing the rounds on Twitter that Lennon created a burner account to argue his case with fans. After getting some flak, he protected his tweets. After getting more flak, deleted his account.
Bullsh*t? Probably. The thought is funny as f*ck though.

zUCKoY2.jpeg

XfCH7Kb.jpeg

Rumour doing the rounds on Twitter that Lennon created a burner account to argue his case with fans. After getting some flak, he protected his tweets. After getting more flak, deleted his account.

zUCKoY2.jpeg

XfCH7Kb.jpeg
I think it’s his manager somebody Reilly. Apparently he has previous for arguing on social media.

zUCKoY2.jpeg

XfCH7Kb.jpeg

I read those tweets in his voice

Can totally picture him pished upstairs arguing on twitter all night. His missus begging him to come down to get something to eat, but he ends up falling asleep at the desk, surrounded by empty tinnies. He wakes up and immediately heads to training without having a wash or brushing his teeth.

Their Barkas thread is worth a read. Hilarious reading the magnitude of the mess they made dawning on them.
“Pleasing”

Head to August the 10th for the start of the comedy.

Last edited:
This was posted. They really are insane on that forum. Without doubt the most bigoted team in world football, and utterly obsessed with religion.

"The Netherlands still had separate football leagues lower down the levels for Catholics and Protestants. I don’t know if they still do, but they did only a few years ago.

Should maybe bring that in here. We’d maybe win a match occasionally."

This was posted. They really are insane on that forum. Without doubt the most bigoted team in world football, and utterly obsessed with religion.

"The Netherlands still had separate football leagues lower down the levels for Catholics and Protestants. I don’t know if they still do, but they did only a few years ago.

Here’s another bigoted one after we beat them.

Canberra_Bhoy wrote: Lennon needs to go but what was Bitton thinking?
Now away you go back to Palestine and take take your mate Elhamed with you.
Cmon - it was stupid by Bitton but theres no need for that shampoo

Their Barkas thread is worth a read. Hilarious reading the magnitude of the mess they made dawning on them.
“Pleasing”

He came,he saw, he saved nothing, HE,HE HE!

That's incredible. You think they'd won shit all the last few years.

The irony of separate schools in Scotland is totally lost on them

Here they are before they shut down their previous channel "On The Road To Ten" :) :)
This was after the Old Firm game. They are in full meltdown and absolutely raging. They did take this one offline.
Almost 1 hour and 20 minutes of moon howling howlers.
Watched about 10 mins of that.
Those guys are full of bitterness and hatred.
In all seriousness they really have a problem.
Imagine having to work with that or have it as a next door neighbour?

Last edited:
“Pleasing”

That is quality :D

Aug 11, 2020#283
Looks like he'll claim every ball that goes near him which is a plus on both Bain and Forster. Can't judge his shot stopping on that game though. Very happy so far.

DidYeAye

Getting noticed in the reserves

Aug 26, 2020#284
Yet to see this man make a save

Last edited:
deckybhoy
First team training
10:55 AM - Today#48427

I genuinely can't articulate my anger anymore.

E_JackThaler
Club Captain
11:00 AM - Today#48431

I want that banner off the Jock Stein Stand.

I don't want to see that defiant face ever again.

NeilOMartin
Getting on a bit
11:28 AM - Today#48457

"Lawwell was going to address support but now unlikely too given reaction to last video"
Ah ok, it's our fault. Cool cool.

Quiet Assasin
55K15,409
Older than dirt
11:29 AM - Today#48460

Just wait til Lawwell sends everyone one Neil Lennon ‘Happy Easter’ cards.

By email of course. Because posting them would cost too much.

B-) B-) B-)

mizpah
First name on the team-sheet
11:34 AM - Today#48468

Operations overhaul =

1. A low level ex Man City employee
2. An Irish person
3. Gavin Strachan
4. At least one new Israeli player
5. Something "state of the art" related to grass/lights
6. Declan Gallagher
7. ???
8. Profit

VoteQuimby
First-team starter
36 minutes ago#48492

Rangers fans are literally rubbing their hands with glee right now.

They're starting to hope they're in a position to win the league the next time we play them at Celtic Park.

Bryan67
Getting on a bit
2 minutes ago#48516

See when clown manager and clown ceo talk about is being worst affected by Covid, they’re eff right.

Covid, and the restrictions are allowing Neil Lennon, Peter Lawwell, Brian Wilson, Tom Allison, Sharon Brown, Ian Bankier et all to destroy us from within.

If fans were allowed anywhere near the stadium I feel if it was allowed to this point there would be genuine disturbances by now.

Never felt so disgusted by this club.

B-)B-)B-)

They genuinely think the referees have it in for them, this is one of the nutters,

CaptainsArmband

If striking an opponent on the face with your hand is an automatic red card offence why doesn't the compliance officer intervene when match officials fail to implement it?

Referees shall forever be protected by the old...'referees intepratation' They are encouraged to use 'common sense' or, as it's colloquially known...Rule 18.
Brown strikes a player in the face, Brown 2 weeks ago get struck in the face(morelos),One incident was 20yrds from the referee, one was 2 yrds from the referee....which one recieves a red card?

They live on a different plsnet from us.
They still think Ashley has us over a barrel B-)

Was there supposed to be a judgement handed down today in the sports direct case? Anybody heard anything?

Its simple timmy, Just wash your handsB-)

Probably nonsense but after hearing about that throbber the Celtic Family, I had a look at his mental blog where its claimed sevco are the only club doing their own non verified covid testing. Is this true? I don't know how the testing process works regarding reporting results etc.

It still is weird that they seem to be only club not affected by covid, while so many opponents have been, with some even testing positive directly after they've played each other.

SG :- We’re almost in a permanent state of recruitment, always trying to improve the squad. We try to look forward as far as we can, at least one sometimes two windows ahead, etc., etc.

I’d like to think this is trolling of the highest calibre.

Almost immediately KDS goes on another downward melt, this time on lack of planning. Coincidence, I think not. Well done SG.

SG :- We’re almost in a permanent state of recruitment, always trying to improve the squad. We try to look forward as far as we can, at least one sometimes two windows ahead, etc., etc.

I’d like to think this is trolling of the highest calibre.

Almost immediately KDS goes on another downward melt, this time on lack of planning. Coincidence, I think not. Well done SG.
Probably because they see a real manager and management team going about their business while they are in absolute bits. A complete roll reversal from just a few years ago and one that most of the mutants simply didn’t believe was possible.

Here’s another bigoted one after we beat them.

Cmon - it was stupid by Bitton but theres no need for that shampoo
That Canberra bhoy was one who took offence at somebody on their forum saying duffer wouldn’t be there if he wasn’t a big 19th Century Terrorist. They think they’re the victims so can’t possibly be racist themselves no matter what they say.

HenkesGhod wrote:

"How is he in big games when under pressure? We're not troubled so much domestically but keepers are made or broken for us in terms of how they do in Europe when under sustained pressure. Excited by Barkas after your post! Thank you for joining and sharing your opinion, part of what makes football forums so great"

Fvckin Brilliant... B-)

"It's been said many times on KDS, but the only thing keeping Lawwell, Lennon, Desmond and the rest of this cabal of incompetents comfortable in their comfie seats is the Covid lockdown
If Celtic fans were in Celtic Park, it would be carnage.
I for one would be the middle-aged guy standing at the entrance to the executives' car park hurling abuse at the arrogant, complacent, conniving, duplicitous, greedy gits
This lockdown will eventually be over. Our day will come"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back